Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A 3-person Pokemon Adventure discussion form...

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

You know what... I get that you're trying to be honest and are being straight as possible. However... in all respects... spare me the horse. What you're saying... as nice as it might be and i am grateful. It's nothing more than the same exact crap of a rejection machine that i dealt with on Role play Guild. Then before that... Roleplay Repository which i got unfairly banned from over not cowtowing to the archaic rules and a whole bunch of people there rejected me thinking that my RP was not up to snuff. Because alot of their RP Expectations were to see RP's with Gore... or Tits and ass. Since my Rp had neither... no one wanted it. No one cared. Roleplay Guild turned out no better as no one wanted my kind of RP's. I was rejected. Or... made to believe that it was finally gonna get somewhere only for the ones who were at first gonna join... to just out of nowhere and suddenly back out and drop out at the 11th hour. This right here... did nothing but remind me... of that and is leaving me to face that scenario... All OVER AGAIN!

It's fine. I can just consider this as just another point for the Let's reject to person's pathetic Rp's again Sweepstakes.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

And I honestly know how you feel. I have felt like that before in real life. And I do feel really bad. I'd love to do the pokemon with you, but is there a way we could do it to make it like our own? Like our own rules, own plot line, our own everything?

You really do have a great idea with this, its just that I really cannot wrap my head around it and I didn't want to waste anyone's time with me constantly asking questions....

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Oh god... that was what you were worried about? Come on. You didn't have to worry much. I was likely gonna be asking you how much of it seemed solid to understand and enjoy. I don't mind answering questions. If i knew the answers... i'd answer them all day and night. So we could still do it. You don't need to ever worry. I'd do my best to guide and help you out where i knew that i could. It wasn't gonna be a big deal or such a problem. Really. it wasn't.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Okay, ill try. I do want you to be able to have fun on this site, even if it is with just me. What I understand is that the characters are on a journey to save their mother and they have some help along the way. (Which would be my characters) I know we are with Jeremy and his group. I know that two fo them in the group are gay lovers. Other than that and the fact of that I think we have ro collect pokemon that's all I know that all I get with this and pokemon in general....

Do you have any questions for me?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Not on hand... but i do think that if you like... we can do our take of the Lonewolf trainer Jessie and the guy James. Plus the young girl who came... But instead of James... It's your character... Jessie and the young girl. Jessie going to avenge her landlord. Want to try on that. It might be a little on the simple side for you... Not that you couldn't do the main group angle. Only that it may have been a little too deep and abrasive. This other one might be a bit more gentler.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I like that a lot. So James i get to recreate as my own basically? Then Jessie and the young girl are going to be my characters too?
    (I won't ignore your next message, I'm just going to go read over everything again.)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

No... no no... Jessie and the girl will be run by me. James... in the main Rp would be run by someone i know... But since it's you... You can make a female version of the same character and add your flair to the character that YOU Create.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh okay! So I would act one character in the main role and It would be the girl version of James? Also, could you possibly assign me some pokemon? Just so I can do some research on them? Also, how many would be joining?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Try for a Riolu, Darmanitan, Psyduck, Gothorita, and maybe... Pignite.

And how many? How many who?

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Oh I was meaning how many people are joining in on the main group one.

Also, I can't find James on the main one.... I was gonna read up on him.

And I am acting one character right?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast