From the Adventures of the Rhapsody Girls Z!

(City wide hunt is on for Johnny Blaze. Putting all odds against him.)

(Fighters and Allies face a DarkHeart Ultimatum. "go to the caretaker and get the Contract of San Venganza. Bring it to me at San Venganza... And Maybe i'll spare your girl's life. And Johnny... Don't make me wait. And as for you meddling fighters... You make sure that he brings the contract to me... Do it... and maybe i'll spare the lives of the group of allies you have to do your meddling bidding. And... Fighters... Don't make me wait.)

More was to come as with Darkheart hunting down the Rider and set on coaxing him out; he made way to where Johnny Blaze was truly believed to hide out.

At Johnny Blaze's pad...

Roxanne was coming up and hoping to see Johnny. Not knowing that Johnny wasn't there at that time...

Roxanne: *Calling out for Johnny* Jhonny? Jhonny?

She seconds later walked out and started to search for Johnny and with hopes that he was there. She got to looking around a little before turning to see Mack freaking out from seeing her.

Mack: *Jumping in a startle* God!

Roxanne: Sorry! Sorry!

Mack: *Trying to calm down* Ma'am, you gave me a start.

Roxanne: I'm looking for Johnny.

Mack: Yeah. You and me both.

Annie: We all are looking for him, Mack. We've been on the hunt for literally hours. It's been hell for the last few hours. Not to mention that there is belief that the Devil's son is set on going after Macie.

Amy: Something is going on and Darkheart is coming. He seems to want Macie and from what we sensed... and believed... still do believe in some sense anyway... She's the light. Can't explain how... but... she is.

Spencer: The situation's been getting so so out of sorts.

Roxanne: Have you heard from him?

Rikku: We haven't really seen him since noon. But last we heard... and seen him... he was out looking for you, Roxanne.

Mack: No. But I heard he got in trouble. He got arrested, yeah? What for? Yeah, well, if this gets out in
the press, his career is over.

Roxanne: Yeah, trust me, his career's
the least of it.

Serena: You aren't just whistling a simple tune. With the mess that is following him... The career is definitely gonna be seen as a low man on totem pole.

Sapphire: Without any doubt.

Clint: And this part of the climax... it's gonna get messy and very tense... fast. Wanna know as to why?

Theodore: One clue... We've been on his trail ever since this dilemma began and it's not over yet.

Mack: You know, you seem like a nice lady, and you're pretty and all... ...but we were riding the gravy train on biscuit wheels... ...then you showed up, everything went to hell. So why don't you go back
to wherever it is you came from? *To the fighters* You guys are not exactly helping. Talkin' about all this religiosity nonsense and about devils. It's been messing with Johnny's head. Turned him loony and screw ball nuts. He's actually thinking that he's this bounty hunter.

Ellie: Mack... You haven't any clue as to how nuts that may really sound. But... He is the Devil's Bounty hunter. He is the cursed soul...

Lana: *Looking to see the lights flickering once* That was really weird.

Charlene: We've seen weirder. much weirder.

Roxanne: I can't go back. Not now.

Mack: Then tell me what the hell's going on!

Roxanne: You wouldn't believe me if I told you. Look, you don't know me... ...but I love him. So if there's anything you know
that can help, anything...

Mack then starts explaining something to Roxanne and leading her to some books...

Mack: Lately, he's been reading these really weird books... ...and they're messing with his mind. He's writing stuff down and staying up late. And he does it over here. You can go through this stuff,
and I don't know if it means anything.

That was when Roxanne started looking through the books and checking them out. She had to get to the bottom of the matter. What was going on and why. She was deeply worried about Johnny and her actions... were dire proof of it.

But what she hadn't figured... was that as that was going on... Johnny was out and looking still for Roxanne. He happened to notice a news van that resembled the one that Roxanne would ride in with her cameraman. He got closer and suddenly walked over to Stuart who was sorting out the cords and cameras. In search of Roxanne...

Johnny: Where's Roxanne?

Stuart: *Switching camera's* Dude. Where've you been?
Everybody's out looking... Even those fighters. They've been on the hunt for hours.

Johnny: Where is she?

Stuart: She's out looking for you.

Back at Johnny's pad...

Roxanne was reading some of the books and looking over at some of the material. It wasn't long before she saw some things that totally spooked her and gave her a total start.

Roxanne: *Standing up and gasps* Jesus.

Suddenly...

Darkheart: *From behind Mack; Coming out from behind Mack's now lifeless body.* Not even close.

Seconds later...

Darkheart: *Walking over to Roxanne and Rubbing slightly against the side* You have his heart. Now I'm gonna break it. And when i get a hold of that girl Macie... I will end her as well...

Charlene: Up yours asshole! You touch Macie and you'll be wishing that you never met us.

Darkheart: You pesky kids can't stop me. So... don't try. I've come for the contract... I am not gonna stop till i get it.

The fighters then made with the fighting against Darkheart as they were with the reality that he was gonna go after Macie. They couldn't allow that to happen. They had to ensure that she was gonna be spared and yet with all the worry they were doing... they never had a clue that Macie was different. That she was with a massive new look with way different features. Macie was no longer nasally. With glasses... She was now a taller girl with black hair... and with a golden voice. Or so that was what was about to happen... The point of it was that it hasn't happened yet.

A Moment later...

Johnny came in and looked for Roxanne. He was desperate in looking for her. He didn't realize that she was there and that there was trouble...

Serena: *Looking at Johnny* Great... Now you show up, Fire brain. It took you long enough..

Johnny: Roxanne? *To the fighters* Where's Roxanne?

Spencer: She's here. But she's not the only one. Someone else is here too and itching for a fight.

Johnny walked over and looked to see that his friend was down on the floor. But looking as if all life's been sucked from him ...

Johnny: *Sighs in distress* Mack.

Serena: He's dead as a doornail. And before... you point fingers... be sure to think back to how bad ass that Darkheart really is. He's a soul reaper. And he... Reaped his soul. There wasn't a damn thing we could do. By time we tried to counter his move... it was already done.

Justin: And this is likely what Darkheart's gonna do to Macie M. Lightfoot... if he gets the chance. He wants to kill her.

Adam: We gotta get her to safety.

Justin: How the heck are we gonna do that, Adam? We don't know where she is... *Gasps* Wait...

Adam: What?

Justin: I think that i know where.

Sora: It's at the Metropolis Getawayarms.... That's where she's at now.

Joanna: *With Mary, Cherry, Don, Sid, Katie and Erica beside her* That's beside the point. We need to warn her. However... that might be something that i have to do... She's my responsibility after all. Frank's out for the night as he had a job to do. A case for a hit came in and he's said to be gone all night. So i am in responsible light for her. I have to warn her...

But before she could make a move...

Darkheart mysteriously came into view and out from hiding in the air... Looming right at Johnny and faintly scraping against Joanna and the girls...

Katie: Ouch!

Erica: *Feeling the sting* Agh! Ah!

Darkheart had just nailed Johnny to the wall and was about to have way with him. but that was when...

Johnny changed into the Ghost Rider...

Joanna: Oh shit... This is scary ass crap. I'm gonna go and find Macie now...

Darkheart: *To Joanna* Go ahead and warn Macie, Young girl... You can't hope to protect her. Nothing can. She's the reason for how you all got to this point. But after i do away with your precious rider... she's next. The Contract belongs to me. And i will have it. even if i have to reap a million souls in order to get it.

Joanna: Up yours asshole. I told you once... i will tell you again. You touch Macie... Your ass is fucking Dog Meat!

Serena: Joanna, Stop shooting the rhetoric at him. Get the heck out there and get to Macie. Warn her.

Clint: Time's short. GO!

Joanna didn't stop to look back. She took the move and went off to find Macie. There was no time to think twice. No time at all...

Ghost Rider: *Looking right at Darkheart and holding onto him* Look into my eyes.

Darkheart was for a split second scared as it was in his reaction when the ghost Rider had him in his clutches... but the scared tone quickly turned to laughter as he was thinking it to be a total joke. Or was he? What was he really laughing at?

Darkheart: *To Ghost Rider* Your Penance Stare doesn't work on me. I have no soul to burn. I guess the Caretaker forgot to mention that, huh? Surprise! He sent you to bring me back. I'm not going back. *Speaking with his demonic voice* I like it here.

Darkheart had grabbed the Ghost Rider and made with the choking maneuver. Which was draining the power from the Ghost Rider.

Serena: *Grabbing at Darkheart and punching him in the face* Leave him alone, You devil scum son of a bitch. You get your fucking hands off him or you can take pleasure in having some thunder power shot right up your ass. Take your pick.

Darkheart: You want me to go after the girl Macie now? *Seeing the fighters backing off* I didn't think so. Don't interfere again. Or else... Macie Melody Lightfoot meets her untimely end... tonight. I know where she is. She's hiding inside one of the Apartment buildings... All i have to do is go there and attain her... And Kill her. Then you all can face the funeral service of her dead corpse. You want her to live another day? You'll back off.

Suddenly he gets back to dealing with the Rider...

Darkheart: He thinks you're better than me? I don't know who's more pathetic, you or him.

*Forcing Ghost Rider to revert to normal and then giving him a demand* Now, listen to me. And try to get it through that thick skull of yours. You don't work for my father anymore. You work for me. go to the caretaker and get the Contract of San Venganza. Bring it to me at San Venganza... And Maybe i'll spare your girl's life. And Johnny... Don't make me wait. *To the fighters* And as for you meddling fighters... You make sure that he brings the contract to me... Do it... and maybe i'll spare the lives of the group of allies you have to do your meddling bidding. Like that Lightfoot. And... Fighters... Don't make me wait.

It was a few days after the return from Sheltered shrubs and Macie was overcome with anger and frustration. She was also overcome with sadness as she was just put through an emotional ringer with her parents. Which of course Joanna, Ridge, Frank, and the D.A plus Judge were there. She had Emancipated from them officially and the Emotions were making her sick to her stomach as it was deep emotion. What she went through touched her deeply and hard. However she believed that it'd be okay now that Frank was practically her new father as ordered and made official on all the legal documents. However... The Memories of what her life once was... played in her mind and it was making her upset. She even came to the conclusion of finally seeing the truth. Her parents were neglecting her. They've been doing it for years and for all that time she saw it before... she was oblivious to it. Didn't want to see it. But now she finally realized and it tore her... into two. She wanted to bawl... but she didn't. She just growled lowly to herself and felt like a moron for not seeing it till just that moment. The part that got her to cheer up was the new life that she had... Although, it did nothing to take away the pains of the past. At least... not right that moment. She was walking on her home to where she and Joanna lived after hanging out alone at the Local coffee shop that was not too far from the apartments. Thinking on doing something to boost her confidence and image. She was sick of being seen as a loser. It was done.... She was just mocked by some of the people at the local coffee shop and it offended her to the very last straw. She at that moment had drawn the line and it was now where she made a choice that would change her completely...

Macie: This is the last moment of me being like this. *With her mind set* People don't like how i look? They want to judge me? So i don't look right. So i don't look how they want me to... So what? *Feeling secretly hurt* My parents created me to be this way. It's just what i am. Nasally. I can't help it. I never could and i'm done trying to get people to accept me. *Worried about her friend Joanna and her boyfriend Ridge* But Joanna never saw me as a freak. Never Judged me. Neither did that Goth girl Macie Terrace. They accepted me. My boyfriend... Ridge loves me... for me. *Feeling totally ignorant suddenly* Dumb Lightfoot. How could you just let them get to you? You're better than this. *Sighs* Good grief.

As she was walking over to the salon...

A Suave man with music in his step and magic in his touch came serenading through the streets and came across Macie...

Man: *With a voice of a heart throb* Hey there, Pretty baby... What're you doing out in the middle of the night like this?

Macie: I'm going off to get myself a makeover. Change how the world sees me.

Man: Why? You don't look bad. You look pretty alright to me. and I am only a stranger.

Macie: *A Little Huffy suddenly* Are you not seeing how the world looks at me? To the world... the people around me... I am a freak. A social outcast and rather mis-informed on stuff. I am unprepared for a lot of stuff because my own parents didn't help me or guide me. My friends all accept me. But they can't always be there for me. I got no independent skills. And me being out on my own... i could be in danger and not even know it. However... I am doing this because i am just sick of everyone always looking at me. Judging me because of how i look. I am done. I want a whole new look. I don't care how or from where... I just want it. I'm not gonna stay like this any more. No more.

Man: Well... I can help with that.

Macie: Really? How? You know the way?

Man: You bet, Pretty fox. I got the magic touch that any girl will cream and turn to putty in my fingers. That magic suave elemental finesse. What do you want to be?

Macie: Something Hot, Attractive and rather... *Clearing her throat a little* Sexy. Permanent too...

Man: Oh yeah... Then hold on pretty sexy mama... i got what you need for a loving fix.

It was then that Music started to cloud the air and the man suddenly began emitting his abilities. Letting the magic flow...

Man: *Singing a spell* I've got that magic mist...that time for all your pretty need. The world's a callin' for a whole new you... So let's get the world set on wheels and set on fire. The fire is inside your soul and in your feet. With a touch of passion i can give it all to you. All you have to do is let the love come out and fly. A beautiful soul and beautiful step... The heart of a sexy lady sealed in captivity. But with just a swift hand up and down your gentle aura... that love within will come for a show. The brand new you is wanting to be born... don't be afraid... It's time to have it come to the light of day. Bring it the passion... the glory of a innocent heart. Come on beautiful... step into the light... the world is waiting for the birth of the brand new You!

It was then that the man raised his hands and Macie lifted up into the sky... With a Blinding light... She glowed and was enveloped in white, Yellow and pink light and within the light... The clothes came off and energy flowed through her like a energy surge... It was while that took hold that the metamorphosis surged and made with the magic... Macie grew and her body shaped up to a taller girl... With a "B" cup. Slender legs and black hair... Long black hair... When the light subsided and she was back on the ground... Clothed in a different attire and rather pure.

The man though... vanished and with the process that happened all at once... It knocked Macie out cold for that moment... Till she came to and got up. She was a bit lost and didn't know where she was.

Macie: *Looking around* Where am I? How... how did i get here? *Looking around* Joanna's gonna be with the team for a little bit. So... I guess that it's just me and my lonesome. Oh well. Maybe i can go and watch some Movie on the T.V. Something good must be playing.

Macie walked her way over to the Metropolis Arms and used her key to get into the apartment.

Inside the apartment...

Macie: *Sitting down and Watching a Movie while waiting for Joanna* Joanna's likely gonna be gone all night. She had everything shut down. Frank's probably out doing some hits and won't be back till late. Pretty sure that they're all going over in their minds everything that went on back in my hometown and what i had to deal with. I thought that seeing the old crew would be something to be afraid of. It wasn't. Just the fact of seeing Mipsy and Miranda... That part... I didn't like. Joanna sure told Dodie off though. Stood up for me in a way that even startled Dodie. Ginger was shocked too. Not that i blame her.

Macie recalls the event in her Mind...

Joanna: *Looking at Dodie* Dodie, I told you the other night that if you did anything to hurt Macie... i'd make you regret it... That you'd be Alpo. I wasn't kidding. You and Ginger may be her friends... from here. Her best friends... But the way i see it... How the Fuck can she ever construe you as friends? Huh? How? When Macie told me that she was stranded and with no way back to this town... She told me things about you two and from what i was told... I can't believe that she would see you as a friend. Dodie, You are behaving like a literal bitch. A Wannabe bitch. Like you have to be so so.. popular. Being regular isn't enough. You have to be in the "In Crowd". Macie won't tell you to your face because she doesn't want to deal with the water works and doesn't want to hurt you. But that's where it's different. I'm not her. And i am stating this and on behalf of her wellbeing. You will never be popular. NEVER! SO GIVE IT UP! You even use your true friends who backed you up for the longest time just to get what you want. Ginger had appendicitis and that could have fucking killed her. She could have been dead. But was saved from the very grip of death. You... You didn't get into pep squad at first so... you begged for a chance. Making yourself pathetic. Just to get your way. You should have grabbed the bull by the horns and just kept trying. Kept trying till something came right. But... No. Oh no... You... Instead of being honest. You try out... and then have an accident and fake a broken leg. I mean... Where the fuck is your damn pride? Do you have to be always popular... and part of the pep squad? Come on. I mean... Just because you're not popular... it's not the end of the world. Hell... I used to be transgender and wanted to be the opposite gender as i felt like i was the opposite gender inside. But i gave that up. I even had a habit... I gave that up. Macie helped me get rid of it. But... seriously... You, Dodie need to back off from the bullshit run of trying to be something you're not anything like and never will be. You don't need to be popular. You should be yourself. Normal. Find your own path. You'll be popular when the time is right. Stop trying to act like it's the only thing to be in order to fit in.

Macie tried to block out the memories of the past. But in the dark recesses of her subconscious... the memories were still remaining.

An hour and a half later...

Macie: *Walking out to the Balcony* It's just so quiet out. You'd think that the whole city died or something. *Looking to the side and seeing a familiar face* Hmm... Blueberry's out. *Calling over to Blueberry* Hey Blueberry.

Blueberry: *Looking to see a tall teenage girl on the balcony of Joanna and Macie's apartment* Uh... Hi. Do i know you?

Macie: Of course. I'm a friend. At least... that's what i'm guessing.

Blueberry: You can't be. And you seem to be in the wrong place. That apartment belongs to Joanna Barlow and Macie M. Lightfoot. You're not her.

Macie: Of course i am. Look at me.

Blueberry: I don't believe you. If you're Macie... Then prove it.

Macie: Ask me something. Something that only the real Macie would know.

Blueberry: On the night when the word came in of Mr. Burke passing... what were we talking about?

Macie: About your name and about the sirens that were going hyperactive.

Blueberry: Holy shit... Macie?! Is that really you?

Macie: Yeah. It's me.

Blueberry: Holy crap. What the heck happened to you, girl? You look so... Hot. Attractive. But also look like a Jpop superstar.

Macie: *Blushes* Awww! Thank you.

Blueberry: No prob. But seriously. What happened to you?

Macie: Nothing. I just came home from hanging at the local burger place as i needed some time to think. All of a sudden this man comes out and out of nowhere... makes with this magic act. It's a Magic act that was able to be pulled off and it made me into this. Permanently. I actually kinda want this.

Blueberry: You do?

Macie: Yeah.

Blueberry: Why?

Macie: Because i was sick of having all the people looking at me and only seeing a girl with a nasal problem. I was just sick of it. This mysterious man... came and did the favor. I never asked him to. He just listened to what i was feeling and just took it from there.

Blueberry: Wow. That's rad. But, Macie... You do realize that it's not safe in this city at the current time.

Macie: It isn't. I know. The dark threat... Darkheart, Right?

Blueberry: Yeah. but how did you know that?

Macie: Because i get intel from Frank, Joanna and some of the fighters. Like Carly and Sora. Not to forget i also am friends with Jessie Rogers, Cherry, Zoey Rhapsody. Don't forget Leslie Burke and Blossom.

Blueberry: I think that i get the idea. *Sighs* Macie... I really do hope that you know what it is that you've done. I really do.

Macie: I know.

It was a moment later when Blueberry said her goodnight parting and went to bed. She was exhausted.

Macie: *Going back inside* Hmm... I better go back inside and just get some sleep. Joanna is probably gonna be gone for a while.

Back inside the apartment...

Macie: *sitting on the Sofa* I'm rather sleepy. *Yawning* I think that i'll hit the sack and get some sleep.

As Macie began to lay down...

She began to feel music in her heart and within just seconds...

Macie: *Singing* "Down by the river by the boats
Where everybody goes to be alone
Where you wont see any rising sun
Down to the river we will run

When by the water we drink to the dregs
Look at the stones on the river bed
I can tell from your eyes
You've never been by the Riverside

Down by the water the riverbed
Somebody calls you somebody says
swim with the current and float away
Down by the river everyday

Oh my God I see how everything is torn in the river deep
And I don't know why I go the way
Down by the Riverside

When that old river runs pass your eyes
To wash off the dirt on the Riverside
Go to the water so very near
The river will be your eyes and ears

I walk to the borders on my own
To fall in the water just like a stone
Chilled to the marrow in them bones
Why do I go here all alone

Oh my God I see how everything is torn in the river deep
And I don't know why I go the way
Down by the Riverside"

Macie by that time was asleep by time she finished singing the last beat of the song...

But it was while she was sleeping that the Apartment door was unlocked and opened...

Joannna came home for a moment to get something... But to warn Macie as well...

Joanna: *Looking to see Macie lying on the couch asleep* Hmm... She's asleep. I was supposed to hang with her for dinner... Damn it. I knew i forgot something. Damn it. Sure as hell hope she'll forgive me. However... i got to warn her about the danger. The Danger is near and knows that she's here. Shit... how am i gonna protect her? Damn it!

However that was what woke Macie up and got her to Stir...

Macie: *Groans* Sweet mother of Mercy... Oh dear... I left the T. V. On... Oh no...

Macie rose up suddenly to see that the T.V was off and yet was hearing voices. She started to wonder if she were indeed going mad... But that was when...

Macie flicked on the light to see Joanna...

Joanna looked suddenly to see a taller girl in the room and had no idea who it was... But surely... didn't see her Roommate Macie. Or was she looking at the Brand new Macie and not knowing it?

Joanna: *Startled* W-w-w-w-who the hell are you? What do you want? Where's Macie?... *Suddenly defensive* If you've done anything to Macie... You're gonna be turned into ALPO!

Macie: *Scoffs* Sweet mother of seriously, Joanna? Do you really have to be so defensive. I'm not some intruder. You happen to know me. Or that's what the expected idea should be. Unless that changed. Especially since... i was the one that saved you from being left for dead.

Joanna: *Pauses* What the f--- How do you know that? How the hell are you able to know that? Only Macie would know... She was there. You weren't there... *In shock*

Macie: I can see that we need to take this slowly. I know this... because... I'm Macie. Macie Melody Lightfoot. Your apparent friend.

Joanna: *Looking closer and seeing the tall teenage girl wearing something that her friend Macie usually wore* Uh- Um... M-m-m-Macie?! Sh... ack! What on earth... How... Huh?! Macie, Is that... really you?

Macie: Oh good... Bright girl got it. And the golden cookie goes to... Ding-ding-ding... Who's behind door #1? It's Joanna. Yes, Joanna... I'm Macie. I am Macie Melody Lightfoot. Your Roommate. And if i sound snappy... I'm sorry. But i was asleep. *Feeling a little fuzzy* Oh dear... *Shaking off the fuzzy sensation* So... Now that i'm awake right now... What's going on?

Joanna: Johnny Blaze's Love interest is missing. And Johnny's one friend Mack is dead. Darkheart reaped his soul from him and sucked him dry. He's shark bait. But now... Darkheart's recruited the fighters and Johnny to retrieve the fated contract... in return for getting Roxanne back. And of course the team that i formed. You already know about them. Darkheart's got them. But that was after i stood up to Darkheart. He was threatening to come after you. That bastard is hellbent in wanting to get at you and thereby killing you. I made it out in time before i too was caught.

Macie: *Groans* Ugh! Seriously... That guy is at it again? Spare me. I would rather he get flushed down the toilet and sent to the ocean and be made into fishbait. And he is wanting to kill me? Oh yeah... Like i could be scared of trash like him. Come on, Joanna. I read the crap about him. He's just a little boy trying to act all big and bad. He's nothing but a chicken shit coward.

Joanna: Ha! Sure, Macie. Turn the Devil's son into fishbait. That's a good one. Um, How is it that you expect me to do that? The guy can frickin' reap souls and suck them out from a person with just a single touch. He could maybe lock on to here and take both you and Me... Here. Now. He's a real badass mofo. He won't just slide around and let you live. No way in hell. He knows you're here. He knows. And they don't know this. I heard what Darkheart said... Saw what happened too... Serena was gonna clobber him. But he just looked at them all and told them to back off...

Joanna flashed back...

"Darkheart: Don't interfere again. Or else... Macie Melody Lightfoot meets her untimely end... tonight. I know where she is. She's hiding inside one of the Apartment buildings... All i have to do is go there and attain her... And Kill her. Then you all can face the funeral service of her dead corpse. You want her to live another day? You'll back off. "

Macie: Oh dear. What'll we do? Joanna... i can't fight. You can see that i can't. At least... i never tried to before.

Joanna: I don't know. What should we do?

Macie: *Getting up and getting ready to go* We should go.

Joanna: Uh... where do you think you're going, Macie?

Macie: With you. Where else? I can't just stick here and wait... not knowing if you'll come back in one piece or not. and i am sure not about to stick here and hope on not being another victim for that Dark minded psycho.

Joanna: Macie, You are not going. Going out there is just like asking for death. You'll be creamed. Really. Darkheart is gonna reap your soul. If he does... it's game over. You'll be dead. Plus... No offense. The others won't recognize you. They're gonna expect the old Macie. Not as you are now.

Macie: Joanna, What do you intend for me to do? Sit here and do nothing? I'd rather go out there and take a risk while knowing that i was able to do something about it... than just sit around and do nothing and count the minutes that i might or might not have left to live and wait for something to come at me and do me in.

That was when Joanna had an idea...

Joanna: Why don't we have you come along as a surprise. What can you do?

Macie paused as she didn't know what it was that she could do... However... that was when she realized that with the new look. Permanent as well... She was given the sexy appeal and the golden voice to be able to sing any song. The ability of songstress. A talent among no other.

Macie: I think that i might have an idea. I'll see on getting a ride over to where the main battle will be... I have an idea. Can't say what it is... as it won't be an idea if i were to say what it was. But i really don't know if it'd be safe... going there. Do you think it'd be safe?

Joanna: Macie, It never is safe. It is always dangerous. But if we don't do something... if the fighters don't do something about it and find a way to stop it... It isn't gonna matter whether we sit and do nothing or go and fight. It'll be all over.

Macie felt very confused about what was going on as now since she was a taller teenage girl. A Taller but sleek, Limber girl... With anatomically correct features for a actual teen and with a golden voice. A high sense of courage and confidence... She was full of courage... but something changed. Her clear knowhow of what was going on with the fighters and the powers that be... were shot. She didn't know anything about the situation anymore...

Joanna: Macie, What's going on with you?

Macie: *Shaking her head* I don't know. Last night i was coming home from the Burger place. After having something to eat. You never showed up as you said... I'm guessing that something had to have come up. But i was just overcome with anger and emotion that i didn't notice that this man... No idea who he was... But he had this magic power of elemental finesse or so it appeared. The next thing i know... i was this. I don't know anything after that. It just came and occurred so quick.

Joanna: So... this is permanent?

Macie: Yeah.

Joanna: Are you okay with it?

Macie: Yeah. I guess that i am. I just done know how the others will take this new change that i have now...

Joanna: Uh, how do you think that they'll take it? Macie... this isn't like getting an "F" on a test or like forgetting to feed your cat. This is something way different than that. Way different. The others are never gonna believe this. Not ever.

That was when Macie looked at Joanna and smiled. She believed that things would be so different Joanna wanted to believe the same thing as much as Macie was believing it. She wanted to just dance and be merry over the new Macie. However the part that got her was... She had to now see on getting to the others first to explain the condition of Macie. Telling them of the big mass change in Macie. She knew that none of them were gonna come to believe it openly. But... That was all with speculation. Darkheart was secretly in the shadows not far from their apartment and sensed somehow... the change that befell Macie and smirked.

Over on the top of the Daily Planet in perfect sight of the Apartments that housed Macie and Joanna...

Darkheart: *Thinking* The girl Macie's now changed into a tall sleek Korean girl. To throw off my progress. I still need her to use as a bargaining chip against the fighters in exchange for the contract. How do i use her? How? *Pondering* I think that i know. The one she loves. her love interest. Use that to lure her to me... and use her as a bargaining chip. If the fighters want her back... they'll ensure that the Rider... Johnny brings me the contract. *Grins Evilly*

Back at the Apartments...

Macie: Joanna, You go ahead and go out there and help out where you can. I'll be out there soon. There is something i have to get... Calling in some favors. I know that everyone we know... will never believe this. Seeing me like this.

Joanna: *Nods* Okay. But Macie, Be careful... Please.

Macie: I will. *Hugging Joanna* Thank you. Stay safe out there. Please.

With that now being in motion...

Macie was now with a total new look. The appearance and voice... Personality and physical stature... It was all new. The Nostalgia... The nasal problem. Hyperventilation gone... It was totally new. But the issue was still as followed. Darkheart was still with solid sights for Macie. And he had Roxanne in his clutches. He had Joanna's team under capture as well... Things were looking totally grim. Would they get the contract in time? It was not something that the fighters wanted to do. Hand over the Evil contract. but... there was now a choice that she had to make and it wasn't one that they felt happy towards. But now seeing as they were with no other choice... They had to do the one thing that could risk being the very thing that would start the end of the world... Hell on Earth. Macie's metamorphosis... The contract in question... Darkheart setting the conditions... What were the fighters gonna do? They faced having to get it from the caretaker... but would the caretaker willingly hand it over to the Rider and the fighters? Find out in the next chapter of the Adventures of the Rhapsody Girls Z! as the saga continues...