Thread: Seeking a rp partner who is up to do a Mary x Jesus rp

New Forum Person
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Recruiting Seeking a rp partner who is up to do a Mary x Jesus rp

It may sound a little strange, but if you are interested...

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nazarene View Post
    It may sound a little strange, but if you are interested...
    This intrigued me and I am curious, @Nazarene; what do you have in mind with this and what direction do you envision for it to go in?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

@Nazarene; if you were really serious about role-playing and having these two as characters to roleplay, I would be involved with you for that if you are willing. Just respond to me for that.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

This was an intriguing idea, and I have beyond this responded to a number of other requesters, some like this who posted once requesting and then never returned to this forum site, and others who expressed interest in my response for us to roleplay, which then didn't happen, for any reasons, and some that were really flaky. But this intriguing request did not leave my mind. My creativity wanted to work out how Jesus might be roleplayed. And who is the Mary that is the character to roleplay along with Jesus? I took it to be his mother Mary, and as the request named Mary first, with Jesus, I think that is why it seemed to be that was what was meant, and would be most reasonable, for Mary being named first, while I know there were others named Mary that could be meant, but since figured those ones were not as likely meant. And I continued still with this often enough on my mind. If I were role-playing Jesus, as I thought more and more on that, I figured I could manage role-playing him as a young child that he had been, with interaction with his mother Mary then, while I think I could not do well enough with Jesus having reached his maturity.

With still figuring this out over time since this post appeared, I think I should use this in writing. Yet it was to be role-played, I think I can start with leaving a thread open that others interested in this might join in. This request is posted in the request forum for personal role-playing one on one. If someone wants to have just that with what there would be with this, I can respond to them telling me that here, so that we start together on a one on one in character thread for this. But to leave a thread open for this if I don't see a response here, I will start a thread in another forum on this forum site, to be open to others, and I will start it, and if I still don't have others joining to roleplay in that with me, I will continue on with the writing myself, in the way I have with other things I started for others to join, who never continued with me. It is because what there is that I start, if I like it, is hard for me to not continue to where it can be finished.