Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: A 3-person Pokemon adventure. Jessie Levinson's Solo pokemon Adventure..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"That's a wonderful idea," Reuben agreed, "Ray, you descended from a member of The Who. Why not cover their music?"
    "I have just the thing in mind," Ray replied. He cued up the backing track for Baba O'Riley and not long in, his Amped Form Toxtricity joined in with his intro with Rillaboom and the other Toxtricity joining in before Ray started with the lyrics.

♪ Out here in the fields
    I fight for my meals
    I get my back into my living
    I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Don't cry
    Don't raise your eye
    It's only teenage wasteland

Sally, take my hand
    We'll travel south 'cross land
    Put out the fire and don't look past my shoulder
    The exodus is here
    The happy ones are near
    Let's get together before we get much older

Teenage wasteland
    Teenage wasteland, oh, yeah
    Teenage wasteland
    They're all wasted ♪
    Last edited by James Davy; 05-17-2022 at 10:33 AM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "That's a wonderful idea," Reuben agreed, "Ray, you descended from a member of The Who. Why not cover their music?"
    "I have just the thing in mind," Ray replied. He cued up the backing track for Baba O'Riley and not long in, his Amped Form Toxtricity joined in with his intro with Rillaboom and the other Toxtricity joining in before Ray started with the lyrics.

♪ Out here in the fields
    I fight for my meals
    I get my back into my living
    I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Don't cry
    Don't raise your eye

Sally, take my hand
    We'll travel south 'cross land
    Put out the fire and don't look past my shoulder
    The exodus is here
    The happy ones are near
    Let's get together before we get much older

Teenage wasteland
    Teenage wasteland, oh, yeah
    Teenage wasteland
    They're all wasted ♪
    Marcie listened to it and grinned. She was very moved by the singing.

Marcie: Now that was incredible. Very moving. Shall we be doing more? I am certain that a CD's in means of being made.

It was not long before they realized that they were gonna have to get back on the road. They had a long road ahead of them and time was not gonna be waiting for anyone. Not even them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I'd like to keep playing, but we need to hit the road again," Ray reminded after looking at the time on his phone.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I'd like to keep playing, but we need to hit the road again," Ray reminded after looking at the time on his phone.
    Marcie: You're right. We really should be going. So... *Getting her things together and set to go* Let's head on out. We got a long way to go... and no time to get there...

"East bound and down, loaded up and truckin' A-we gonna do what they say can't be done We've got a long way to go, and a short time to get there I'm east bound, just watch ol' "Bandit" run"

Dragonair (Madonna): Any fast way to get to where the others are? Besides just teleporting all the time?

What were they gonna do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Well, we could fly," Ray answered, recalling his band, "The only problem is some of us lack Pokémon with that capability."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Well, we could fly," Ray answered, recalling his band, "The only problem is some of us lack Pokémon with that capability."
    Marcie: Hmm... if only my Dragonair was able to Evolve right now... i'd say... we could fly on her. However... She's not there yet.

However... it was then when a swarm of wild Beedrills came and were on the path for an attack. They were looking for a fight...

Dragonair took it as a chance to get some fight out. Possibly see it being enough to finally reach the point where she'd get evolve... She shot attacks at them like Dragon breath, Dragon Rage, Extreme Speed, and Ice Beam. It knew ice attacks and could let loose. It was gonna be a battle that would be over before long... or... so it may have appeared to be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Jim, Pete, help Dragonair out with your Overdrives!" Ray sent out both his Toxtricity and both Pokémon let loose with a loud harmonious chord at the Beedrill.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Jim, Pete, help Dragonair out with your Overdrives!" Ray sent out both his Toxtricity and both Pokémon let loose with a loud harmonious chord at the Beedrill.
    It was now at that point where Marcie looked and before she could command an attack...

Marcie's Dragonair made with attacks like Extreme Speed. Dragon tail and Dragon Rage. blasting down a bunch of the Beedrill... By time it was all done...

Marcie's Dragonair Madonna started to glow and it was before anyone could press on forward...

Her Dragonair began to change forms and grow. Transforming into the final form in its evolution. The pokemon grew wings and claws. It then started to form two narrow stalks upon it's forehead...

Once the evolving was done and Marcie's Madonna was done with it's evolution...

"Dragonite!"

Marcie: Whoa. Madonna. You're huge. You must have been eating your wheaties. You're looking pretty hip. *Smiles* So... what'd you say, girl? You ready to fly us all over to where Metropolis is? It's in Kansas.

Madonna: *Nods* uh-huh. I'm ready. Let's get going.

Marcie: Come on, Ray. Reuben... it's time we made off with the flight to Metropolis, Kansas. The others are likely waiting for us to join back with them. Plus... we're stronger in larger groups.

They within seconds... all hopped on and flew onwards the rest of the way to Kansas. They wasted no time... At least they were set to fly onwards...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ray and Reuben understood and with the latter recalling his guitarists, the two had joined the rest of the group on the newly-evolved Madonna for the flight to Kansas.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Ray and Reuben understood and with the latter recalling his guitarists, the two had joined the rest of the group on the newly-evolved Madonna for the flight to Kansas.
    It took less than 3 hours to get to Kansas and once they got there...

Marcie: *Hopping off from her Dragonite* Okay... everyone off. We're here in Metropolis. *Looking at the surrounding buildings* Wow! Now this is what you'd call a Metropolis. A Real Metropolitan city. *Wondering* I wonder where the others could be. There should be a map of this city. Perhaps... there's a place where we can grab a map.

It was then where she made a decision to just walk along through the city and just get a feel for the city. It was figuring that in time she'd meet back up with the rest of the crew. As it was... Randy, Jasmine and Abigail weren't too far from where they were... only question was... Where were they?

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 ... LastLast