Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920

Thread: A 3-person Pokemon adventure. Jessie Levinson's Solo pokemon Adventure..

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Wilford said, "I was really going to be helpful for Abigail to have a way to locate her father. I thought that would be welcomed. But she never gave me the chance, and took off running, like, I don't know what. I run fast, and I don't know how she could be gone so fast I could never catch up. And you say we are going to Cleveland to catch up with her? If she will still listen I can give helpful information. Or does she really have a better way?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ray got off the line. "Just got the 411 from the others;" he told Reuben, "Word is Abigail is planning to hit up the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland."
    "Four states east?!" Reuben exclaimed, "Hydreigon, back to the others!" As Hydreigon flew Ray and Reuben back to where the others were, Beheeyem chimed in.
    "It is unlikely that she's already made it to Ohio as we speak even with the world's most powerful psychic helping her out."
    "All the same, we need to discuss with the others how we can head her off at Cleveland," Reuben replied.
    "Agreed," Ray responded.

It wasn't long before Ray, Reuben and his Pokémon reconvened with the group. "Hi guys, just got the word," Reuben greeted.
    "Do any of us know how we can go four states east quickly?" Ray asked.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    Wilford said, "I was really going to be helpful for Abigail to have a way to locate her father. I thought that would be welcomed. But she never gave me the chance, and took off running, like, I don't know what. I run fast, and I don't know how she could be gone so fast I could never catch up. And you say we are going to Cleveland to catch up with her? If she will still listen I can give helpful information. Or does she really have a better way?"
    Randy: Don't worry. There are other ways to be of help. Just because you can't particularly be of help to Abigail...right now... doesn't mean that you can not be of help. You can.

Jessie: Wilford, Abigail's only like 8 or 9. She's very energetic. You don't know her like we do. You see... to understand Abigail... You have to realize that she's a believed to be Orphan. But not exactly one of the usual. She's for a while had been staying with someone who posed as her guardian... A greedy Guardian who was made to be like her Aunt. However wasn't really her Aunt. Just someone to be in charge of her. And her money as Abigail's An Heiress. Hilda was the name of the greedy guardian and she treated Abigail like a orphan. Made her live up in an attic of the place she was staying at. Her room that she had was given to the dog... Abigail's mother died when she was only a baby. Her father was on an expedition upon the alps. but was believed to be caught in an Avalanche. Believed to be dead. However... he's really believed to be alive somewhere. She stood up to the greedy guardian while with us. It was a good point for her. However... as of recent... She got mixed up with a group of bikers for a very short time... and that short time was all it took for her to be hooked on smoking. But she's a good person. She's just very very mixed up and rather confused. She's trying to find her own way and also trying to find a way to break from the habit before she finally reunites back with her father.

Jasmine: We are all gonna need to help her. But she's got to break from the habit in her own way. It's something that she's gonna need to do on her own. We can perhaps try to help with her finding her daddy. But that's about all we can do. Don't you agree, Tamara?

Tamara (Crawdaunt): *Nods* Crawdaunt!

Marcie: Wilford, Come along with us. You'll be sure to be of help. Besides... the more the merrier, Don't you think so?

Would Wilford truly join them?

They were in need of getting to Cleveland... and it was gonna be a bit of a journey over to the city...

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

"I hope you don't mind. I need to call on my device. Jensen, I am on my way now to Cleveland. That girl is running there. I know, she is just running, I don't know how, but we have to go there right now to catch up. They go with fast creatures then to do that."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    "I hope you don't mind. I need to call on my device. Jensen, I am on my way now to Cleveland. That girl is running there. I know, she is just running, I don't know how, but we have to go there right now to catch up. They go with fast creatures then to do that."
    As they started on their way to Cleveland and making way with the chase after Abigail...

They made way in the very direction of where Abigail was residing. She was by the time they reached Dayton, Ohio... She was already in Cleveland...

Dayton, Ohio...

Randy: *Looking to see signs of Abigail* She was here. And So were... my kids. They came by this direction. Jeremy's Lipstick. He was here. The Lipstick he loves... Was known as Cherry Kiss. He'd be seen wearing it. *Noticing a note on the side of the post* That's his writing. This is his writing. I can recognize it from anywhere...

Jessie: You know... i've also been known as Jessie "The Sparkle" Sinatra. But that's just the musician persona in me.

Jasmine: We should get into that sometime.

It was getting close to the power struggle between Team Magma and The Lightfoot offspring... Namely Lisa, Nicole and Jeremy.

The Story shall Continue under the thread...

https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=97005

Angle 2...

The story was gonna get more and more deeper and more and more intense as it soon combined. There was more to come.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 181920