Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A 3-person Pokemon adventure. Jessie Levinson's Solo pokemon Adventure..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"We can do this," Reuben encouraged, "We just have to be smart about how we go about doing so. In saying that, what strengths do we have?

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "We can do this," Reuben encouraged, "We just have to be smart about how we go about doing so. In saying that, what strengths do we have?
    Jessie: I can perhaps use my singing to charm down the defenses of the brutes of team Aqua and or Magma. I've been practicing on the Karaoke. I learned some skills in that fence.

Jasmine: I can dazzle the enemy with my wits and intellect.

Randy: I can outsmart them with evading their attempts at landing hits using my 7 clouds of smoke. I can be pretty persuasive.

Abigail: I... I... I'm afraid that i don't have any useful defenses. But i guess... i can learn something from watching what you guys try.

Of course... as they were talking...

Someone else came to the picture. Who was it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Abigail, you have a very powerful friend," Reuben replied. Beheeyem flashed its red and yellow finger lights as a warning.
    "Another human approaches with a Toxtricity," warned Beheeyem.
    "Did someone say 'singing'?" another voice chimed in followed by a C major chord sound from an electric guitar as a man sporting a very long black mullet enters the scene with an Amped Form Toxtricity, "Name's Ray Townshend and this is the lead guitarist of Five Shining Rays, Jim." The Toxtricity waved in greeting on being introduced.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Abigail, you have a very powerful friend," Reuben replied. Beheeyem flashed its red and yellow finger lights as a warning.
    "Another human approaches with a Toxtricity," warned Beheeyem.
    "Did someone say 'singing'?" another voice chimed in followed by a C major chord sound from an electric guitar as a man sporting a very long black mullet enters the scene with an Amped Form Toxtricity, "Name's Ray Townshend and this is the lead guitarist of Five Shining Rays, Jim." The Toxtricity waved in greeting on being introduced.
    Abigail was in a bit of surprise. However she couldn't keep herself from asking...

Abigail: I do? You aren't talking about... Mewtwo, Are you? He's powerful? How powerful? What all can he do? *Stunned with shock*

It was clear that she didn't know. Otherwise... why would she have asked a question like that.

But for the new arrival...

Jessie: Hey there, Ray. Nice to meet you. We're on our way on a Journey. I'm Jessie Levinson. The young girl is Abigail Grayson. There's also Randy Lightfoot, Reuben and Randy's daughter from a previous Marriage Jasmine.

Entei suddenly came into view and warned of a possible swarm coming their way...

Randy: A swarm? Oh man. Here it goes again. *Looking at the others* Guys... i think we better make way and get to finding cover. Seriously. Oh... if you're wondering about Entei... He's one of my trusted poke buds. I saved him from a bunch of poachers and he kept me off the cutting block of Team Magma. We had a heck of a good time so far. Watching out for one another.

Abigail: He looks like an adorable cute puppy. *Smiles*

Entei: That's very kind of you, young one.

Jasmine: What'll we do? Do we stay and fight... or do we make a run for it? What'll we do?

A meet and a possible swarm... Wow. Looks like this isn't gonna be a calm night after all.. huh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
    Abigail was in a bit of surprise. However she couldn't keep herself from asking...

Abigail: I do? You aren't talking about... Mewtwo, Are you? He's powerful? How powerful? What all can he do? *Stunned with shock*

It was clear that she didn't know. Otherwise... why would she have asked a question like that.
    Beheeyem took a brief peek into Mewtwo's mind and reeled from shock at the power contained therein as well as images of its creation, red finger lights flashing on alternate hands. "Mewtwo is a psychic that is powerful enough to defeat most legendary Pokémon with a thought or two," Beheeyem stated, "The only Pokémon that could potentially hold a candle in terms of psychic strength is a Mega Alakazam. As for what he can do, all you need to do is ask him to show you."

Quote Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
    Entei suddenly came into view and warned of a possible swarm coming their way...

Randy: A swarm? Oh man. Here it goes again. *Looking at the others* Guys... i think we better make way and get to finding cover. Seriously. Oh... if you're wondering about Entei... He's one of my trusted poke buds. I saved him from a bunch of poachers and he kept me off the cutting block of Team Magma. We had a heck of a good time so far. Watching out for one another.

Abigail: He looks like an adorable cute puppy. *Smiles*

Entei: That's very kind of you, young one.

Jasmine: What'll we do? Do we stay and fight... or do we make a run for it? What'll we do?

A meet and a possible swarm... Wow. Looks like this isn't gonna be a calm night after all.. huh?
    "If you want to make a run for it, Beheeyem can use Teleport to get us miles away in an instant," Reuben offered, "Otherwise our Poké pals can help repel the swarm if we wish to stand and fight."
    "The Five Shining Rays will be happy to help out in the repelling effort," Ray added.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Beheeyem took a brief peek into Mewtwo's mind and reeled from shock at the power contained therein as well as images of its creation, red finger lights flashing on alternate hands. "Mewtwo is a psychic that is powerful enough to defeat most legendary Pokémon with a thought or two," Beheeyem stated, "The only Pokémon that could potentially hold a candle in terms of psychic strength is a Mega Alakazam. As for what he can do, all you need to do is ask him to show you."

"If you want to make a run for it, Beheeyem can use Teleport to get us miles away in an instant," Reuben offered, "Otherwise our Poké pals can help repel the swarm if we wish to stand and fight."
    "The Five Shining Rays will be happy to help out in the repelling effort," Ray added.
    Abigail: Does someone have a list of Mewtwo's attacks?

Jessie: I might.

Jessie had then pulled out her Pokedex and pulled up info on Mewtwo...

Pokedex: *Giving Info* Mewtwo- The Genetic Pokemon... It was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments.
    Its DNA is almost the same as MEW’s. However, its size and disposition are vastly different.
    MEWTWO is a POKéMON that was created by genetic manipulation. However, even though the scientific power of humans created this POKéMON’s body, they failed to endow MEWTWO with a compassionate heart.
    A POKéMON whose genetic code was repeatedly recombined for research. It turned vicious as a result.
    A POKéMON that was created by genetic manipulation. However, even though the scientific power of humans made its body, they failed to give it a warm heart.
    It usually remains motionless to conserve energy, so that it may unleash its full power in battle.
    Mewtwo's known attacks are: Confusion, Laser Focus, Psycho Cut, Psychic, Psystrike, Telekinesis, Psyshock, Psywave, Zen Headbutt

Abigail: Oh Wow! It knows those? Incredible.

Randy: You got a real kick-butt pokemon, Abigail.

Jasmine: Ray, If your pokemon are up for it... you're welcome to join in. You're part of this team now. So... feel free to let it rip.

It was only then where trouble came.

It was a couple of grunts of Team Aqua...

Team Aqua Grunt: You should vacate from the area while you can.

Jessie: Why?

Aqua Grunt: because... if you don't... You might not make it out alive. This area is about to become a base for Team Aqua. Our boss
    will not take it lightly to be seeing his ambitions thwarted by a group of meddlesome trainers. Not to mention a young snot-nosed girl

Abigail: *Defying* We're not going anywhere. We're staying and you can't make us leave.

Grunt: Wanna bet? If you don't leave, little girl... We'll be glad to make you. Scare you away. *Pulling out a pokeball* Wanna stay so badly... Let's see you fight for it!

Jessie: You want a fight, assclown. You got it. Don't you screw with us. You come near Abigail... you'll meet a knuckle sandwich.

Randy: *Calling out a pokemon* Excadrill... Entei! Time to let loose your 7 clouds of smoke.

Jessie: Timburr, Cinnamon Flame... Hit it!

Jasmine: Tamara, It's clobbering time. Let's give the grunts a real pinch! Pidgeotto, You come and help and add in a brush of Gust and a Wing Attack right at these creeps.

Grunts: *Sending out their pokemon* Clampearl, Sharpedo... Show these meddlers that we don't play.

The fight was on...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Five Shining Rays, let's rock and roll!" Ray called out the rest of his band. A Rillaboom, Low-Key Toxtricity and a Primarina joined Jim in battle.
    "Gengar, Hydreigon, Naganadel, front and center!" Reuben called out some of his Pokémon. "You're outnumbered and outgunned, Team Aqua!" he stated before letting loose with an ultimatum, "How about you vacate this area and you get to keep your dignity; otherwise you'll have your behinds kicked and memories wiped."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Five Shining Rays, let's rock and roll!" Ray called out the rest of his band. A Rillaboom, Low-Key Toxtricity and a Primarina joined Jim in battle.
    "Gengar, Hydreigon, Naganadel, front and center!" Reuben called out some of his Pokémon. "You're outnumbered and outgunned, Team Aqua!" he stated before letting loose with an ultimatum, "How about you vacate this area and you get to keep your dignity; otherwise you'll have your behinds kicked and memories wiped."
    Aqua Grunt #1: No Rotten Mettler is gonna order Team Aqua to do anything. We're the ones who do the ordering... Got IT?! Sharpedo... Strike at their pokemon with Night Slash then a BITE. Clamperl, Body Slam then Double Edge...

Jessie: Cinnamon Flame, Stand tall and fire at them with Raging Fury then Flare Blitz. Timburr, Strike with a Hammer Arm and then Body Slam.

Jasmine: Tamara, Attack the grunts pokemon with Crab Hammer and then rip with Guillotine.

The attacks were on... Who was gonna win this... that was anyone's guess...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Gengar, use Energy Ball on Sharpedo; Hydreigon, Dragon Pulse on Clamperl; Naganadel, Thunderbolt on Sharpedo!" Reuben called.
    "Five Shining Rays, give them our death metal combo!" Ray called. Reuben's Pokémon executed their respective attacks while Ray's Pokémon let loose with their version of death metal music with Rillaboom beating a fast tempo Drum Beating, the two Toxtricity strumming loud Overdrive chords and Primarina letting out loud Hyper Voice death metal vocals. Ray knew that no Water-type Pokémon could survive attacks by ten different Pokémon, half of them exploiting type weaknesses.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Gengar, use Energy Ball on Sharpedo; Hydreigon, Dragon Pulse on Clamperl; Naganadel, Thunderbolt on Sharpedo!" Reuben called.
    "Five Shining Rays, give them our death metal combo!" Ray called. Reuben's Pokémon executed their respective attacks while Ray's Pokémon let loose with their version of death metal music with Rillaboom beating a fast tempo Drum Beating, the two Toxtricity strumming loud Overdrive chords and Primarina letting out loud Hyper Voice death metal vocals. Ray knew that no Water-type Pokémon could survive attacks by ten different Pokémon, half of them exploiting type weaknesses.
    As the attacks were going on...

Abigail: *Commanding Mewtwo to attack* Mewtwo... get rid of these bad men from Team Aqua. Fire at them with Psyshock and then Hit heavy with Psychic.

Jessie: *Stunned* Whoa. Damn... that was rather sudden. For a young girl... you don't screw around. You get right to the heart of things.

Abigail: It isn't that. It's just that they remind me of my aunt Hilda. I can't stand her. Seeing these guys coming to order around... It just makes me so mad.

Jasmine: Maybe. But... good work.

Randy: That's how to let it fly...

Second wave... coming up... Abigail taking shots too... This was getting interesting. Very interesting indeed...

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast