Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: A 3-person Pokemon adventure. Jessie Levinson's Solo pokemon Adventure..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The attacks landed and both Team Aqua and their Pokémon were KO'd. Reuben and Ray were both awestruck at the awesome power Mewtwo had shown while Beheeyem floated over to the unconscious Team Aqua grunts and made good on Reuben's ultimatum, wiping out their memories. "I would say that might have been overkill on our parts, but those grunts would not have listened otherwise," Beheeyem commented, "You've shown admirable courage, Abigail."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    The attacks landed and both Team Aqua and their Pokémon were KO'd. Reuben and Ray were both awestruck at the awesome power Mewtwo had shown while Beheeyem floated over to the unconscious Team Aqua grunts and made good on Reuben's ultimatum, wiping out their memories. "I would say that might have been overkill on our parts, but those grunts would not have listened otherwise," Beheeyem commented, "You've shown admirable courage, Abigail."
    Abigail couldn't help but to be shocked by the end result of what just happened...

Abigail: I was courageous. But i didn't mean for them to be knocked unconscious. I just wanted to scare and chase them away. That's all.

Jessie: It's okay, Abigail. It's just that Mewtwo's power is unparalleled and very powerful. Just as well as Entei's.

Randy:Oh yeah. Besides that... For that split moment... Abigail, you were unleashing your 7 clouds of smoke. letting out that courage... You didn't even think twice about letting loose. For a young girl... you got a lot of unabated courage and determination. Being able to stand ones ground.

Jasmine: That's true. *Smiles* You're pretty cool in that.

For the rest of the night...

They sat and gathered their thoughts and came up with a battleplan of where to go next. But they knew that the first place they'd have to go... was indeed to where Abigail was addressed as a place of residence.

The next morning...

Abigail: I know the way back to where i happen to stay with my mean Aunt Hilda. It's in Victorville.

Randy: Victorville? I've passed there before which was before i wound up in Barstow. However in Barstow... we were on our way to perhaps thwart the attempts of Team Magma with their plot to set off the San Andreas Fault line and it being just enough to awaken Groudon. Opening up the sealed cavern that contained the Super Ancient pokemon. But... by time we got there their endeavor changed and they clearly had pulled back. But not before side-Swiping us. When we came to... The ones we were with... were gone. Including this girl named Marcie. She was a pop-star. As far as i know... She's possibly made her way to at least Victorville.

Jessie: Let's go. But first... we pitch camp and clean up. We made the mess... we need to do our sworn duty to clean it up. It's only right.

Jasmine: Right on. Let's get to work.

Once they were done, they started off towards Victorville...

What would they cross while there? Who knew?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To speed things up, Beheeyem used his Teleport to warp the party to Abigail's residential address after getting the location from Abigail's mind.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

To speed things up, Beheeyem used his Teleport to warp the party to Abigail's residential address after getting the location from Abigail's mind.
    They were in front of Abigail's residence where her aunt was inside sipping a Mai tai. It was as if she was living phat off the hog on the inheritance that belonged rightfully to Abigail. Abigail... was in fact an heiress. An Heiress to the Grayson bus transit enterprises... However, no one knew about that. No one thought to ask. Now... They were in front of the apparent Mansion where Abigail lived and were set to make way in... when...

The door opened and out came Aunt Hilda...

Aunt Hilda: Abigail... *Gasps* Oh my dear dear child... Where have you been? We were so worried about you?

Abigail: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run away.

Jessie: Hmm...

Mewtwo: *sensing negative feelings coming from the Aunt*

Randy: ...

Jasmine: She came across us while we were still in the area surrounding the mountain communities like Lake Arrowhead.

Jessie: It's a good thing we did and not one of the Evil teams. They would have hurt her or worse.

Aunt Hilda: Evil teams... you don't say. Oh my... That is serious. Thankfully she's back. Thanks to you guys. Who are you guys again?

Jessie: I'm Jessie Levinson. These guys are Reuben, Ray, Jasmine Darnell... the daughter to Randy Darnell-Lightfoot. from his previous marriage. And There is Randy... himself. Abigail befriended us and we befriended her as well. She's got some idea that she was being hurt here. Not sure how that took place. But we're here to get her stuff and take her with us.

Aunt Hilda: B-but... why?

Jessie: Because from the things she's been telling us. You have been abusing her. We don't know the whole tale from all sides. But i myself... as well as Randy given he's a father himself. We don't take kindly to any evidence or belief of there being child abuse being committed. We're stopping it. Here and now.

Was there gonna be a confrontation? Something was liable to erupt. But question was... What was it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Beheeyem also sensed some negativity from Abigail's aunt with an undertone of greed. "So what's your take on this situation?" Reuben asked of Hilda, his partner ready to fact check.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Beheeyem also sensed some negativity from Abigail's aunt with an undertone of greed. "So what's your take on this situation?" Reuben asked of Hilda, his partner ready to fact check.
    Aunt Hilda didn't really confess much but enough to expose her real intentions.

Aunt Hilda: Abigail's got a sort of wild imagination and usually tells anyone who'll listen that she's being abused and that she's treated poorly. When she knows that she's being given the best care. Her father is gone and i'm all she's got. However she likes to fight with me and question me. I just reach the point at times where i just don't know what to do about her.

Abigail: That isn't true. You lock me up in the attic. Calling me an orphan and given my room to your dog. That's abuse.

Aunt Hilda: Don't be absurd. You are in the attic because you said you liked the idea of being a princess locked in the tower who goes on waiting for their loving prince charming.

Abigail shakes her head no at the crew while Aunt Hilda is continually trying to cover herself...

Jessie was displeased by the apparent blatant lies that were being told... However... to be fair... decided to stay neutral just to see how things really were. Randy and Jasmine did the same. They didn't want to let Abigail be subjected to any further child abuse... but they didn't want to over step the matter before it was deemed crucial...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

While Hilda was covering her large posterior, Beheeyem was reading her memories of the events stated and saw images of the word "orphan" uttered negatively, Abigail being thrown into and locked in the attic, a valuable locket thrown out of a window, Abigail's bedroom occupied by a large and rotund Granbull on a skateboard, and several discussions of finances with a live-in lawyer indicative of a gold digging lifestyle, all from Hilda's view. The extraterrestrial relayed these images to the minds of Reuben and his friends with the exception of Abigail. Gengar phased into existence and whispered something at Beeheeyem. "Abigail, Gengar has just told me your father is not in the ghosts' dimension," Beheeyem stated to Abigail, "He is still alive."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

While Hilda was covering her large posterior, Beheeyem was reading her memories of the events stated and saw images of the word "orphan" uttered negatively, Abigail being thrown into and locked in the attic, a valuable locket thrown out of a window, Abigail's bedroom occupied by a large and rotund Granbull on a skateboard, and several discussions of finances with a live-in lawyer indicative of a gold digging lifestyle, all from Hilda's view. The extraterrestrial relayed these images to the minds of Reuben and his friends with the exception of Abigail. Gengar phased into existence and whispered something at Beeheeyem. "Abigail, Gengar has just told me your father is not in the ghosts' dimension," Beheeyem stated to Abigail, "He is still alive."
    Abigail looked at them and pleaded to them to get her away from her aunt. To take her to her father.

Jessie: You bet, Abigail. Let's go and get your things and pack up all the necessary things. Even get your pokemon too.

Abigail: Okay. Thank you, Jessie.

It was a moment later when they were all in the attic and with carrying cases that contained all of Abigail's possessions. Even her pokemon. Abigail had a Snorunt, A Ivysaur, A Luxio, An Axew, A rare pokemon as per a gift from her father who she thought might have been dead... but turned out to being alive... She had a Meloetta. And also a Infernape.

Later that day...

along the main highway and just north of Victorville. if only by miles...

Abigail: *Thankful* Thank you guys. Thank you for rescuing me from her. Will you help me find my father?

The quest would soon take flight. But so would the pokemon Journey and the adventure to avenge the loss of a landlord. Everything was gonna take place... Starting from the very moment they'd departed from Victorville...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Count on it, Abigail," Ray answered. Reuben looked out over Interstate 15, pondering the implications of what they had done.
    "It is illogical for Hilda and her lawyer lackey to take this lying down," Beheeyem said to his partner.
    "We still did the right thing for Abigail," Reuben mentally replied, "Even if they try to chase us around the country, we're not backing down." Beheeyem raised his right hand and illuminated his green finger light—his equivalent of a thumbs up.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Count on it, Abigail," Ray answered. Reuben looked out over Interstate 15, pondering the implications of what they had done.
    "It is illogical for Hilda and her lawyer lackey to take this lying down," Beheeyem said to his partner.
    "We still did the right thing for Abigail," Reuben mentally replied, "Even if they try to chase us around the country, we're not backing down." Beheeyem raised his right hand and illuminated his green finger light—his equivalent of a thumbs up.
    They were once again on their merry way to Barstow and then right for the stateline. Which was where Randy was heading for once before... when things went bad and he wound up where Jessie and the others were. When suddenly

Marcie: *Walking over from the side* Hey, Lightfoot. Took you long enough to reach me here again. Manny and Rick... are gone. They got captured and have been shipped off to a lab... Over seas from the word of it.

Randy: Hey Marcie... Good to see you're in one piece. What do you mean that they're being shipped?

Marcie: Shipped. As in transported to a secret hideout somewhere just outside Lilycove City. within the Hoenn region. Team Magma's got them. I overheard them say that they were gonna use them to offer as a sacrifice to Groudon.

Randy: That's tragic.

Marcie: You're telling me... *noticing the new brie* Who's the newbies?

Randy: Oh... these guys here. I came across them while lost and winding up near Lake Arrowhead. Jessie Levinson. She's the lonewolf girl. There's also Ray Townshend, Reuben Knights.

Marcie: Who's the shrimp?

Randy: Hey... Easy there. Be nice to her. That's Abigail Grayson. She's the youngest one here. She's got some pretty mad courage. She helped us fend off Team Aqua a time or two.

It was then that Abigail's Meloetta came out and let loose with a melody...

Jessie: Whoa. Now that's fly. She can really jam. Swift...

They had to reconsider and think on how they were wishing to go about their journey. From what Marcie knew about the first Gym as she's been there. They would have to keep on the guard. Keeping a mind on what they were to expect...

Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast