Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: A 3-person Pokemon adventure. Jessie Levinson's Solo pokemon Adventure..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"My Gengar can handle the aunt and Beheeyem can get us back to Victorville and then as close to Metropolis as any of us have seen," Reuben stated, "Even within if we're lucky."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "My Gengar can handle the aunt and Beheeyem can get us back to Victorville and then as close to Metropolis as any of us have seen," Reuben stated, "Even within if we're lucky."
    Randy: That's good to know. However the traveling... as tiresome as it may at times get. It's what a bunch of people consider half the fun. Let's them know that they accomplished something deep and worthwhile. Something to talk about someday when they come to the moment of looking back at all they've done and gone through and what it took to get to where they are now. But we should take the initiative and get the Aunt to spill the beans. Tell what she knows.

Abigail: A couple people can do that... the rest will go ahead and make way to Las Vegas... then onwards to Metropolis, Kansas.

Jessie: Randy, You, Jasmine, Abigail and I will go ahead from here to Las Vegas and onwards to Metropolis, Kansas. Where you made a mention that we were to spend a week there as there were some details you had to tend to. But to also show Abigail the sights. Marcie... You, Ray and Reuben will go back to Victorville and have it out with Aunt Hilda. Get her to come clean with what she knows and why she kept the truth hidden from Abigail. Letting her live in anguish over not knowing whether her father was still alive or not.

Marcie: Does that sound fair, Ray, Reuben?

Jessie was craving a smoke and was trying to hold off...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Sounds fair to me," Reuben agreed with a nod from Ray.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Sounds fair to me," Reuben agreed with a nod from Ray.
    It was after the lunch that they went back to unwinding and having a bit of a good time. They had a lot to think about and it was right then... that a couple days later... They had their bearings in straight order. they made their start on setting off. While Randy, Jasmine, Jessie and Abigail were heading towards Las Vegas and then to Metropolis, Kansas for a week... Marcie, went on her way to Victorville. With Ray and Reuben. It was all planned and Randy had his flute with him. He never seemed to play it much. But while they were traveling...

Randy: *Playing the flute while walking onwards with the team towards Las Vegas*

Jessie: Sure hope that there is some confession to come from that Aunt. Abigail was being denied some very critical need to know information. If there is one thing i can suspect... It's that if anyone can pull that Aunt into a confession. They can. Ray and Reuben are sure to pull out a confession. Marcie won't give up either. She's gonna expect for there to be one.

Jasmine: Abigail deserves retribution and we're gonna see that she gets it. She's been made to live in agony and that is not about to be permitted. by no means.

Would Marcie, Ray and Reuben hit a success back in Victorville with getting the truth out from the Aunt... one could only hope. Abigail deserved the truth and there would be no rest in trying to get it...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

On returning to Victorville, Reuben addressed Marcie, "We need a plan on how we're going to get a confession from Hilda."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

On returning to Victorville, Reuben addressed Marcie, "We need a plan on how we're going to get a confession from Hilda."
    Marcie: We don't need a plan necessarily. We just need to trick her into confessing her part in the whole situation revolving the whereabouts of where Abigail's father really is and the truth of the father's condition. We know that she knows something or more than what she's letting on. Abigail suspects and feels that there is more to what's going on. You can tell by some of the looks she's let out on her face. She knows. She's not stupid. She's a rather smart girl. She's surely aware that something's up.

Marcie was very sure that something was not right and she had already vowed to uncover the truth and get Abigail the real story. No matter what it took.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"What if you got a recorded confession?" Ray opened.
    "I like your idea," Reuben commented, "My Gengar can hypnotize the greedy aunt and Beheeyem can do his thing and record everything she spills out. I do have one question: should Beheeyem make her and her lawyer friend forget Abigail ever existed?"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"What if you got a recorded confession?" Ray opened.
    "I like your idea," Reuben commented, "My Gengar can hypnotize the greedy aunt and Beheeyem can do his thing and record everything she spills out. I do have one question: should Beheeyem make her and her lawyer friend forget Abigail ever existed?"
    Marcie thought about it and as she did... something came to her. She recalled in her profession... Or career as a pop-star that she for a time... like for almost 9 months she was under the habit of smoking and this was before she had ever crossed paths with anyone in the team. She put herself through hypno-therapy and it cured her of her habit. So... she figured that perhaps hypnosis could help in getting someone to confess their sins.

Marcie: Perhaps. Actually... you know what? I'd say... go on ahead and do it. We can try that. If it'll help Abigail out in the end... i'll be all for it. Anything to help that young girl out. She's been through enough. It's time we did some healing for her. Let's do it.

As soon as they were within just a few feet of the said mansion... where the Aunt still resided...

Marcie: *Looking to Ray and Reuben* So... we all know what we must do... Right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Gengar and Beheeyem will go in and do their thing," answered Reuben.
    "I'll provide backup in case of an emergency," Ray answered, sending out his Heracross and Amped Form Toxtricity.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Gengar and Beheeyem will go in and do their thing," answered Reuben.
    "I'll provide backup in case of an emergency," Ray answered, sending out his Heracross and Amped Form Toxtricity.
    Marcie: Sounds like a good plan of attack. Let's do it.

Marcie lead the way over to the door and knocked. Once there she stepped out of the way and watched as the two worked their magic and did their thing. As long as the truth came out... It didn't matter how it came. As long as the Aunt Confessed and dropped a tell-all. Exposing everything. Plus the Lawyer's involvement in the entire matter as well.

But now the thing was... was there anyone there... Anyone home?

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast