Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A 3-person Pokemon adventure. Jessie Levinson's Solo pokemon Adventure..

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    Jessie had the device out listening to a voice from it, and then another voice, and those voices spoke with each other continuously a long time. The Bard wondered. He had thought those here might be interested in some things he could have told them. Then Jessie and this other one with her were explaining things that were really serious, and they wanted ways to deal with one of them right away. But these voices she and others there listened to now, at length, didn't seem to have anything to do with any of those things. The others with Jessie kept looking at the Bard, as if staring with curious looks, but none said anything and they seemed to all be listening to the discussion from those voices. After all that length, it stopped as Jessie put the device down. And what she had been listening attentively to was something she heard before? She seemed to be saying it was. And now she wanted a tale or two from the Bard?

"I could speak on a number of things you would have interest in, including stories that could seem to have relevance to us, and things about what is here, and about things nearby in the area. Yet you now have concern that one of the other teams will be looking for Abigail and causing some great trouble with her. That is serious. And as there are teams at this campground in a competition in the tournament, and you have concerns with a couple of teams you speak of, it had seemed like that meant you are on a team in the competition. I will speak on anything you really think would be of most interest to you, still."
    Jessie: Speak on the two teams. Tell us about them. Actually tell us what you know about them and what it is that they're after. There's been multiple reports of pokemon being left wounded. Stranded after being encountered by a unforeseen onslaught and the one report revolved a Magneton. I already have a bone to pick with the Leader of team Magma. For what happened to my landlord. But i had overheard talks of seeing to it that some legendary pokemon of the land... Groudon got reawakened. However... what about the teams? From what the reports tell of them... what do you think we should expect from them?

Jessie was interested in learning all she could about the teams. She wanted to know what it was that she would need to expect from the teams. Not just for her... but also for how she was to protect Abigail. She now felt responsible for her... In her mind she was with multiple questions flashing in her head... "What was she to do for the girl? How was she gonna protect the girl? How was she gonna be able to stop Team Magma and Team Aqua? Where was she gonna go next on her journey? Was she foretold to be in dire sights of the two maniacal teams? Were they intending to seek her out? Were they intending to seek Abigail out?" She was having to figure them out and she knew that it'd have to be while she had the chance to think...

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The Bard followed what Jessie communicated as well as he could. He sat before their campfire nearby where he could speak with Jessie and those others right by her. "I would like to be helpful for what you ask, but I didn't know anything about teams here other than they are here for competitions in the tournament, and they have camps around the campground, as you do, which had suggested to me you were of a team for the competitions too. They have their team numbers, but they designate themselves with names, like the Team Aqua, the Team Storm, the Team Magma, and that other one, but what name did they use? Not all with campsites are of the competing teams, and I have been seeing the other campers before the tournament was ever getting started here. So I did not know about how evil some on these teams are until now. But maybe they came here because of a connection to great corruption that happened in this area a very, very long time ago, according to the tales I know about the general area. Team Aqua has campsites stationed beyond that grove of trees over there. Team Magma has campsites beyond that hill. Team Storm has campsites over there. The other campsites just have more regular campers, some of whom I have become familiar with."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

The Bard followed what Jessie communicated as well as he could. He sat before their campfire nearby where he could speak with Jessie and those others right by her. "I would like to be helpful for what you ask, but I didn't know anything about teams here other than they are here for competitions in the tournament, and they have camps around the campground, as you do, which had suggested to me you were of a team for the competitions too. They have their team numbers, but they designate themselves with names, like the Team Aqua, the Team Storm, the Team Magma, and that other one, but what name did they use? Not all with campsites are of the competing teams, and I have been seeing the other campers before the tournament was ever getting started here. So I did not know about how evil some on these teams are until now. But maybe they came here because of a connection to great corruption that happened in this area a very, very long time ago, according to the tales I know about the general area. Team Aqua has campsites stationed beyond that grove of trees over there. Team Magma has campsites beyond that hill. Team Storm has campsites over there. The other campsites just have more regular campers, some of whom I have become familiar with."
    Jessie: No. You misunderstood what i was saying... Team Magma and Team Aqua... they're two evil dastardly malicious teams that seek to awaken Legendary pokemon. Magma wants to reawaken Groudon. which is the legendary pokemon of the land. Aqua is in suits of reawakening the Legendary pokemon of the sea Kyogre. We're not going for any competitions and i don't think that these evil teams are considering that either. You must know something about the Evil teams. Anything. What is it that they want with awakening the two legendary pokemon. Ones who should be left in slumber?

As the night went on...

It was getting late and they knew that they were gonna need rest...

But The bard clearly had some secrets to tell... what were they?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The Bard was surprised at this response. "I know there are teams competing here, which I have seen. Did you not come and set camp here for a chance to participate and to compete in the United States Pokemon League Tournament, here in Dogwood Family Campground? There are those teams calling themselves Team Magma and Team Aqua, besides the Team Storm and the Team Fauna, where I went and saw them there. Are you saying teams using those names just by chance accidentally used the same name as the teams you already know about with those in them that are evil and malicious? If there are such evil individuals among them, we must have a way to stop them from awful things they would do. And yes, I know of evil beings who had involvement in this part of the world early on near the beginning, which is revealed in stories I know that have been passed on over a long time."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

The Bard was surprised at this response. "I know there are teams competing here, which I have seen. Did you not come and set camp here for a chance to participate and to compete in the United States Pokemon League Tournament, here in Dogwood Family Campground? There are those teams calling themselves Team Magma and Team Aqua, besides the Team Storm and the Team Fauna, where I went and saw them there. Are you saying teams using those names just by chance accidentally used the same name as the teams you already know about with those in them that are evil and malicious? If there are such evil individuals among them, we must have a way to stop them from awful things they would do. And yes, I know of evil beings who had involvement in this part of the world early on near the beginning, which is revealed in stories I know that have been passed on over a long time."
    Jessie was starting to get a little frustrated as she was not seeming to get through to the bard...

Jessie: You are not hearing me. There is no pokemon team of Magma or Aqua. OR Plasma or any of that. There is no pokemon competition nearby. It's far from here. Try Washington D.C. Team Magma and Team Aqua are two evil sinister teams hellbent on awakening a legendary pokemon said to lay in slumber. Magma has Groudon... Aqua has Kyogre. Now let's try this again. Is there anything you know about those two teams and what their intentions really are? Are they with a plan to come at us and if so... what are their intentions for us?

Jessie didn't like to lose her temper... she usually was pretty calm. However having to ask the same questions over and over again just to be with hopes of getting a real solid answer... It was getting pretty tedious. From what it appeared... the bard was likely the only source of info there was for the time being...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

https://role-player.net/forum/member.php?u=94664

((To James))

If you want in on this... i'll let you in on this. I'll edit the title of this thread and let you in. Got a character for this? Let it rip.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
    Jessie was starting to get a little frustrated as she was not seeming to get through to the bard...

Jessie: You are not hearing me. There is no pokemon team of Magma or Aqua. OR Plasma or any of that. There is no pokemon competition nearby. It's far from here. Try Washington D.C. Team Magma and Team Aqua are two evil sinister teams hellbent on awakening a legendary pokemon said to lay in slumber. Magma has Groudon... Aqua has Kyogre. Now let's try this again. Is there anything you know about those two teams and what their intentions really are? Are they with a plan to come at us and if so... what are their intentions for us?

Jessie didn't like to lose her temper... she usually was pretty calm. However having to ask the same questions over and over again just to be with hopes of getting a real solid answer... It was getting pretty tedious. From what it appeared... the bard was likely the only source of info there was for the time being...
    "Mayhaps a mental probe can dredge up the answer you're looking for if this bard truly knows what's going on," a stranger with a Beheeyem companion interjected with an offer, "The name's Reuben Knights and I'm a Pokémon Ranger."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "Mayhaps a mental probe can dredge up the answer you're looking for if this bard truly knows what's going on," a stranger with a Beheeyem companion interjected with an offer, "The name's Reuben Knights and I'm a Pokémon Ranger."
    Jessie looked at the pokemon Ranger and grinned.

Jessie: Well... It would sure help there, Reuben... was it? I never came across a Pokemon Ranger till... well... till just this moment. Where did you happen to come from? Probably from the same direction that the young runaway girl came from. However Abigail is not just a runaway. She's a believed orphan. Or so it may happen to stand to reason.

Cinnamon Flame: *Nuzzling the side of Jessie wanting to be rubbed on the top of the head a little*

Jessie: I know... *Rubbing her Arcanine's head* It's okay. You're just worried about the girl and wanting to get her some help. Don't worry, Cinnamon Flame. We'll get her help. We'll protect her from anything and anyone. Get her to her father.

Within seconds...

Sounds began sounding off and it was enough to bring a bit of an alarm to everyone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Beheeyem, scan for the source for these sounds!" Reuben commanded to his partner. Beheeyem gave Reuben a salute with a flash of its green finger light and began scanning with its psychic abilities for the origin of the alarming sounds. While Beheeyem was scanning, Reuben explained himself. "I do not have a consistent hometown as I'm a wanderer," he stated, "As for Abigail being an orphan, I have a Pokémon that can prove or disprove that theory."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "Beheeyem, scan for the source for these sounds!" Reuben commanded to his partner. Beheeyem gave Reuben a salute with a flash of its green finger light and began scanning with its psychic abilities for the origin of the alarming sounds. While Beheeyem was scanning, Reuben explained himself. "I do not have a consistent hometown as I'm a wanderer," he stated, "As for Abigail being an orphan, I have a Pokémon that can prove or disprove that theory."
    Jessie grinned.

Jessie: That would be pretty impressive. However i never said she was an Orphan. All i said was that it was believed that she could be an Orphan. I mean that she has this locket that has this photo of her father and her. I wouldn't know about my own parents as they're dead. However she believes or has a big huge fear that he father may be dead. Not that he is. However... when it comes to the mind of a child. Their fears can be pretty Deep. Really deep and it takes a lot to calm them down. From what it seems like of course. She and her father had to be rather close. Really close as if like best buds. It kinda makes me envious because she's got that. Me... i don't.

But it was as she was saying that where the sounds were getting more close. A bit louder... but it wasn't threatening. It was something else. Only thing was... What?

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast