Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: A 3-person Pokemon adventure. Jessie Levinson's Solo pokemon Adventure..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Cell phones nowadays have map programs," Ray stated.
    "Does anyone have the phone numbers of the people we're meeting up with?" Reuben asked.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    "Cell phones nowadays have map programs," Ray stated.
    "Does anyone have the phone numbers of the people we're meeting up with?" Reuben asked.
    Marcie looked through her phone suddenly and looked for the #'s. However it wasn't but only a minute when she came up... empty.

Marcie: I don't have their #'s. There's no luck. However... i am gonna suspect that if we intend to find them... We're gonna just have to start on walking around... Perhaps cover whatever ground that we can... Hopefully we'll get lucky.

Madonna(Dragonite): I'll take to the skies and see if they can be found. If i find them... i'll come and let you guys know.

Marcie: Good plan. Get to it, Madonna. We're gonna start making our way to finding them... by foot.

The Search was on. Of course... They had a map on their phones and that managed to provide them with some help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I can scan around for their minds," Beheeyem stated, "Gengar, Dragapult and Naganadel can help Madonna." Reuben sent out the three Pokémon Beheeyem mentioned and those three flew off to cover more airspace.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I can scan around for their minds," Beheeyem stated, "Gengar, Dragapult and Naganadel can help Madonna." Reuben sent out the three Pokémon Beheeyem mentioned and those three flew off to cover more airspace.
    What they didn't know was that Randy, Jessie and Abigail were over by the stadium that Randy gave mention to. They were within the stadium walking around. Checking it out and looking at the variety of vendors.

Jessie: I remember back when i was younger. My brother was talking about the ideas of coming here. However... it never happened as he was killed just the other year. My father first after my mother died from Scleroderma end stage. Which from all that... led to my smoking. In fact just thinking about that. I need a light. Randy and Abigail check out more of the place here... I'll catch up.

Abigail: Will you be okay?

Jessie: Of course. No worries. I'll be fine. I'm only gonna be off to the side outside having a cigarette. It isn't like i'm gonna vanish. Besides... i don't think we're in any danger from Team Magma. OR Team Aqua. As far as it sounds... We're nothing but small potatoes. So... No sweat. I'll be alright. Promise.

Abigail: O-okay. Just don't be away too long. This is a new city and we don't necessarily know where we're going. We're liable to get lost. So... don't go so far.

Jessie nods and heads off to the side of the stadium just outside the gate. She once reaching the side... leaned against the wall and pulled out her pack of smokes and pulled out a Cigarette. She then seconds later... placed the smoke on her lips and then Flicked her cigarette lighter and lit up. She needed to mellow out and knew that she wouldn't be able to do that around Abigail, Randy and Jasmine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dragapult started smelling cigarette smoke and, while invisible, floated down to the stadium. He saw Jessie and having got what the quarries looked like from Beheeyem, flew out of Jessie's line of sight and launched one of his Dreepy straight up into the sky. The Dreepy that was launched used its Astonish to alert the other fliers. Gengar and Naganadel heard the cry and made their way over.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Dragapult started smelling cigarette smoke and, while invisible, floated down to the stadium. He saw Jessie and having got what the quarries looked like from Beheeyem, flew out of Jessie's line of sight and launched one of his Dreepy straight up into the sky. The Dreepy that was launched used its Astonish to alert the other fliers. Gengar and Naganadel heard the cry and made their way over.
    Once Jessie was done with her light, she put her pack back into her side pocket and made way back to where the others were.

A Minute later...

Randy: Hey there, Jessie. You back to enjoy the rest of the exploring and walking around through the stadium mall here. We're gonna be heading for the Actual stadium soon.

Jessie: I know. But... i'm good. I'm good with exploring through the rest of the stadium.

Jessie's pokemon were still in their pokeballs. They've been pretty quiet for a while. It was already a long trip and from the looks of things... it was far from over.

Abigail: *Calling out her Infernape* Infernape... come on out. Time for you to spread out a little bit.

Of course...

It was only seconds before the rest of the group arrived...

Marcie: *Catching her breath* Phew! Finally made it. It's been a hell of a run. I was starting to believe that we'd never find you guys..

Jessie: Well... At least you are in one piece. Where're the others?

Marcie: They're coming from the other side of the gates... They're just getting their pokemon put back into their pokeballs. They'll be here in just a minute. So... Where do we go from here?

Jessie: Ask Randy. This is his turf right now. This city's his turf.

Entei: *On Top of the Stadium looking around in multiple directions*

Was it still safe out... or was there possibly the scent of danger threatening to be closing in?

What was Entei gonna detect... and from what direction?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Both Ray and Reuben appeared thanks to Beheeyem's Teleport, Naganadel descended from the sky and both Gengar and Dragapult revealed themselves when the rest of the group arrived.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Both Ray and Reuben appeared thanks to Beheeyem's Teleport, Naganadel descended from the sky and both Gengar and Dragapult revealed themselves when the rest of the group arrived.
    Randy: After we've seen the sights here... We're going to the Lightfoot Mansion. We're gonna be there a week as there are some things that i need to tend to.

Marcie: Things like... what?

Randy: Helping with the Upkeep of the place. Heaven knows that it's likely been left alone for at least a couple or so weeks... possibly more. Plus... i do happen to have some kind of job. I'm a Courier for the post office. Part time.

Jessie: What will we do in the meantime while you're out working?

Randy: Stick around the house and keep an eye on things. Maybe hold some poke battles while in the backyard.

Abigail: Pokemon battles?

Jessica: That sounds like it could be a load of fun.

It was then when as soon as they reached the Mansion...

Randy got them all situated... then once he had the crew all set while he was at work... he made way over to the workplace. Went to his job and got with working. However... What would the crew do? Would they have some time to hold battles? Would they be willing to just sit around the mansion? What were they gonna do?

There was something else too... What would they do... if danger managed to come landing upon their doorstep? Would they soon get back on their way to find Jeremy and his crew... Time was one which would tell...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"While Beheeyem and Dragapult do security detail, you should let the Lightfoots know that we're here," Reuben suggested to the group.
    "My Heracross can assist in security," Ray added.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"While Beheeyem and Dragapult do security detail, you should let the Lightfoots know that we're here," Reuben suggested to the group.
    "My Heracross can assist in security," Ray added.
    Randy stopped and suddenly looked at Ray and within seconds sat down and let out a confession.

Randy: There is something that you guys don't know.

Jessie: What don't we know? The fact that the family isn't here. That's uplifting to know. i'd guess. But if they're not here... where are they?

Abigail: Did something happen to them? They're not in danger... are they?

Entei: It could be likely. Very likely. The scent of danger is in the air. They are very much at risk of being... in trouble.

Abigail: What happened to them? Where are they? They should be here. It isn't safe out there anymore. Not if Those evil teams are out there causing mayhem and terror. Why aren't they here where it's safe?

Randy: The fact behind why they're not here... It's because they're on their own Journeys. Pokemon Journey. But are possibly in danger from these teams... Magma and Aqua. The Rising Star... is also gone. She's my wife. She may be in danger herself.

While they were talking... Abigail's Meloetta vanished off to go and find the family of Randy's. She knew that if there was any chance of finding them... She'd be the one to locate them.

Jasmine: They couldn't be in trouble... could they?

Randy: I don't know. But if they are... they're gonna need all the help possible.

Marcie: So... are we still gonna be here a week?

Randy: Yes. It might be less. Don't know.

What were gonna do? Staying at the mansion would only make finding the family more impossible. Were they planning on just going on forward? Would the danger start to take notice and begin coming at them? The options and the decisions on what to do next from that point... were indeed bound to grow to being rather daunting...

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast