Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: A 3-person Pokemon adventure. Jessie Levinson's Solo pokemon Adventure..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

At that point a message started playing on Randy's phone. "G-g-g-g-greetings, Randy Darnell. I am Porygon-Z and I have been d-d-d-d-deployed by your long lost son to deliver this message: 'Your wife, Macie Lightfoot, has been kidnapped and b-b-b-b-brainwashed by Team Magma and is currently engaging in battle on the side of said Team against your children and their friends. C-c-c-c-coordinates will follow.' End of m-m-m-m-message." A text came in pointing out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.
    "Macie Lightfoot brainwashed?!" Reuben exclaimed, "Not on my watch!"
    "Abigail, with the help of your psychic friend, I can teleport us all to where we're needed," Beheeyem offered.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy,Slice of Life, Drama, Action depending on what it's about.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by James Davy View Post
    At that point a message started playing on Randy's phone. "G-g-g-g-greetings, Randy Darnell. I am Porygon-Z and I have been d-d-d-d-deployed by your long lost son to deliver this message: 'Your wife, Macie Lightfoot, has been kidnapped and b-b-b-b-brainwashed by Team Magma and is currently engaging in battle on the side of said Team against your children and their friends. C-c-c-c-coordinates will follow.' End of m-m-m-m-message." A text came in pointing out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.
    "Macie Lightfoot brainwashed?!" Reuben exclaimed, "Not on my watch!"
    "Abigail, with the help of your psychic friend, I can teleport us all to where we're needed," Beheeyem offered.
    Abigail shook her head turning it down as she didn't want to just put herself into danger...

Abigail: Are you insane? *Scoffs* You are wanting to offer on teleporting us all to the center of a dangerous situation? Not that i don't think we should go and aid the others in fighting off those awful teams... but what exactly do you suppose we do? fight blind? I'm supposed to trying to find my daddy. He could be hurt. And you're talking about going off to fight against these two evil teams... fighting them and all the while fighting them... pray that we don't wind up in their path and getting ourselves put in mortal danger along with that.

Jasmine: Abigail's right. We are way over our league over this... We can not just teleport ourselves over there and just throw ourselves in the middle of the battlefield. All it would do is complicate things more than what they already are. Plus... Abigail's only a young girl. She's a kid... she hasn't had any hard experience in going against the terror of the evil teams. She only has come across them one time... and that was with us. Back in the mountain area of Big bear... but close to Arrowhead way back in California. That was one time. That doesn't give her experience in battling. She won't stand a chance against them.

Abigail: *Rather afraid* It isn't as though i'm scared to fight. But... how can i be one to just go and fight against the likes of those evil teams? The young lightfoot crew... they are possibly in deep trouble. But for someone like me to get in the middle of their fight... it'd only make matters worse for them and if they're in danger... they're gonna need help. But from who? What can i possibly do to help them without possibly making their situation more of a problem?

Jessie: Don't worry about that, Abigail. We'll all fight along side you. Besides that... I have a personal fight against them. Team Magma. They're the reason as to why my landlord Andre Posselson is gone. They knocked him out cold... possibly killed him With him gone... i am likely homeless as i can't own the apartment that i was staying at. I don't have the money for that and i also don't have anywhere else to go. So... because of them... i am likely homeless. So... this is practically personal for me.

Marcie: I think that we all have a personal bone or two to pick with these evil teams that are out there. Don't we?

Randy: In more ways than one, my friends. In more ways than one.

So... the question still remained... did it mean that they stayed out of the fight... or do they just take that risk and teleport over to where the fight was and regardless of the capable effort they had in aiding in the fight... lend a hand and thereby risking getting in the way and making matters worse? What were they to do?
    Last edited by Macie Lightfoot; 12-08-2022 at 10:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"With all due respect, Miss Abigail, you indeed have what it takes for it takes more courage to flee from your ex-guardian's tyranny and emancipate yourself than it would to help the Lightfoots in their fight," Beheeyem explained, "In light of that, it is logical that Randy's long lost son may have the key to locating the whereabouts of your father."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"With all due respect, Miss Abigail, you indeed have what it takes for it takes more courage to flee from your ex-guardian's tyranny and emancipate yourself than it would to help the Lightfoots in their fight," Beheeyem explained, "In light of that, it is logical that Randy's long lost son may have the key to locating the whereabouts of your father."

Abigail: Actually that wasn't really courage. It was more like desperation and determination. I had to get away from my mean aunt... who really isn't my aunt. Just a mean guardian who would always call me Orphan. I was always left out of things and left to be without because of her. To the outside world... she'd be nice and sweet... Kind. But to me... she would be so cruel. Would send me to be without anything to eat. Giving my room to her dog. putting me up in the attic. I left there because i had to. I was gonna only die... if i didn't get out. But being brave to do that... to just break free from the clutches of that mean aunt... it's a lot different than going out to be part of a huge struggle where i have no experience in... Way different. Plus... how would this guy... the one that you are speaking of... how would he know about my father or where to find him?

Abigail was very confused about the details and yet for some small reason... she somehow happened to understand what it was like to be on the run and in search of someone. She didn't know who the long lost son was... but she knew that it had to be someone of importance.

Jessie: I don't really think it'd be a bad idea for us to just go and join in on the fight against Team Magma. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on their leader. Maxie... whoever that is. He's the one i want as he was at the apartment building where my landlord was. My landlord was confronting him and it was where my landlord got hurt. Maxie was responsible for that and i am not about to just let it go.

Jasmine: We could all go and find them. But to just teleport over to where they are... that's too easy. Way too easy.

Randy: I don't think it'd matter one way or the other. However... it's like that saying always went... nothing worth getting to and fighting for... is ever easy. To get the things that matter most... you have to fight for it and work for it. Be willing to show how much you want it and how much effort you'd be willing to put into the process. Getting what it is that you want out from life. Deciding as to how much it truly means to you. What you'd give up for it.

Marcie: Hmm... With that considered... We need to make the preparations on heading out there. But not till the end of the week here... do we head out as Randy did dictate that he had a part time job to do. He had to handle some affairs first. But... while he's working... we can all start getting some things put in line to prepare to journey off to where the other crew are... Joining in on the struggle. So...

Jessie: Let's start prepping. We got prepping to do.

The prepping began...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I saw a stream of Passion and Rainbow Kiss' St. Louis concert and their plus-one debut was a rad keytarist that was apparently a technical whiz kid dubbed the Digi-Enforcer," Ray chimed in, "Unless Randy knows about the plus-one to the Lightfoot brood, the only way to explain that message to him from his Porygon-Z is that the kid's some kind of a hacker."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"I saw a stream of Passion and Rainbow Kiss' St. Louis concert and their plus-one debut was a rad keytarist that was apparently a technical whiz kid dubbed the Digi-Enforcer," Ray chimed in, "Unless Randy knows about the plus-one to the Lightfoot brood, the only way to explain that message to him from his Porygon-Z is that the kid's some kind of a hacker."

Abigail: *Gasps* A hacker?! Can he really do that?

Jessie: I don't know how anyone could just go on being a hacker and using a Porygon to make it happen. Doesn't that take a ton of programing and or training?

Jasmine: I don't know. But whoever this kid or teen is... he's got to be someone pretty gifted in order to be able to just get a porygon to do all that. Hacking is wrong regardless... but if this guy can do it and get things done... He's probably a prodigy.

Marcie: Prodigy my ass... this guy... whoever he is... Calling himself... what? The "Digi-Enforcer"? If this guy can truly hack into things and practically do it with ease by just using a Porygon... just to see it through... He is not just a prodigy... No. he's nothing of the kind. He's a sensational discovery. Because there are not alot of people who can hack... and yet be able to just pull off an advanced parlor trick and literally crack any security field... any firewall and literally get into any system... known to man... And not just that... Doing so... with complete ease on the sole use of having it all made possible by the use of a Porygon. Plus... Hackers are not very well respected. A lot of them are seen as vagrants and threats to national security. Only because people happen to see them as just types of people who get their kicks from phishing and cause trouble. It like the witch-bunting of the technical age. But the difference is... Witches got burned at the stake. But hackers... they when caught... get thrown in the federal klink.

Jessie: Wow! Can we be anymore doom Alarming pariah? That was like being a doom sayer. We're looking towards hope... not doom. Plus... try to be careful on what you say. Abigail is trying to keep a hopeful frame of mind. She doesn't need to be hearing shit like that. She's in disarray as it is as she's trying to go and search for her daddy. Hearing this kind of talk from you... isn't exactly helping.

Marcie: *Sighs* Sorry.

Randy: I'll let you guys all prep. See you in a week.

Jessie: Okay. Take care. Be safe and come back in one piece.

Abigail: Infernape, climb to the highest point in this house and keep watch outside. If you see anything... come and sound off. We'll be sure to be ready for whatever comes. *To her Glalie* Glalie... create a barrier wall around the whole perimeter. 8 feet high. Thick walls. Keep it strong.

They had prepping to do and it was now the journey before the trip leading to where the primary group was... It started.. now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ray sent out his Primarina to help Glalie with the eight-foot wall. "Jessie, Marnie, whilst it's true the kid in question is likely a gray hat at the best of times and a dangerous one at that if crossed," Reuben whispered out of earshot of Abigail, "Like Ray and Beheeyem said: he's the only shot we have right now at locating Abigail's father and I have a feeling enlisting his services would be a breeze."
    "As is locating him," Beheeyem added.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Ray sent out his Primarina to help Glalie with the eight-foot wall. "Jessie, Marnie, whilst it's true the kid in question is likely a gray hat at the best of times and a dangerous one at that if crossed," Reuben whispered out of earshot of Abigail, "Like Ray and Beheeyem said: he's the only shot we have right now at locating Abigail's father and I have a feeling enlisting his services would be a breeze."
    "As is locating him," Beheeyem added.

Abigail: I want to find my father. But there are certain things that he left along the way which only i know about. He had left signs or clues. Things that only i would know what they mean. He told me that if anything were to happen to him. To look for those signs and find my way to him. He's alive. I know he is. It's this feeling in my heart that he must be alive. But in order to find him... i have to go to each sign... Signs that he'd left for me to find. Clues. Ones that only i would know where to look for them. Which of course... whatever the path is that you're all going... a whole lot of them rest along that path.

Jessie: Okay. I guess that would settle it. Guys... We follow Abigail's lead in the search for her father.

Marcie: I'm all for it.

Jasmine: Same here. She knows the way.

Abigail: *Curious* Why do you guys happen to find it right to put such trust in this guy you call the "Digi-Enforcer". How would he know where to look for the signs that my daddy left for me to find? Is he... like a psychic or something?

Jessie: That... we don't know. But it's a option to consider. However... We're gonna have to follow your idea as since you know what it is to look for... You'are likely the best chance there is in locating your father... granted that he's indeed alive. We don't want to doubt the possibility. However... we can't say one way or another that he is alive. You want to believe that he is. That's good. Something like that is very well worth holding on to. But we also know that considering the likelihood in what may have happened to him... if it happened to him... chances are that he might be... really hurt. Or dead. I'm not saying to consider that. But we are gonna need to keep the possibility open and be prepared for the off chance that he isn't alive. It's a dangerous world out there and with Team Magma out and causing potential mayhem all over... it's dangerous even still and maybe more.

Marcie: She's got a point. She speaks from some insight as she saw what that Leader of Team Magma is capable of. It might not be completely legit... but from what she saw... that it's a sure bet that if your father happened to cross him. It's a sure bet that he might have had a round of trouble on his corner too.

That was what made things seem rather a means for concern... however they all knew that it was to be considered. There was no telling as to what they were to come across out there. So... it was wise for them to keep the theories in mind. Just in case if the worst did happen to ensue upon the young girls father. They of course... were gonna pray that he would be okay. Even though they didn't trust Team Magma to not try anything upon the young girls father...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Let us not forget the fact I have three Ghost type Pokémon that can confirm whether or not the father is still alive," Reuben reminded.
    "And speaking of psychics," Beheeyem chimed in, "Through my power and with Abigail's consent of course, I can share Abigail's knowledge of his clues with the rest of us so we all know what to look for."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Let us not forget the fact I have three Ghost type Pokémon that can confirm whether or not the father is still alive," Reuben reminded.
    "And speaking of psychics," Beheeyem chimed in, "Through my power and with Abigail's consent of course, I can share Abigail's knowledge of his clues with the rest of us so we all know what to look for."
    It was while Randy was out at work that they all got things put together for the trip. They knew that it was gonna be a very long one and with the threats still lingering out there and with the prospect that Abigail's father was out there and possibly in need of help... there was no time to just waste. They had to plan for the trip and be ready to head out. Randy was sure to come along too...

Abigail reluctantly took the willful offer. She knew that they really wanted to help and to her... it was very appreciated. She couldn't help but be thankful. She wanted to go and find her father right away however the only thing was... how would she just go out looking? where was she to possibly start? She didn't know which direction to head off to in starting to search for her father.

Abigail: I don't know which way to go in starting the search for my father. There's a place in Denver that he and i had together... But... i don't know if he's there. The last anyone had heard from him... he was on an expedition to the swiss alps... I don't really know if he's really alive and just really hurt or if he's really dead and i'm only thinking that he's alive as it's just this feeling from my heart.

Jessie: *Sitting next to Abigail and hugging her* Oh... come on. It's gonna be okay. You're gonna be just fine. Really. We're gonna find him. One way or another. You're too damn young to be losing your parents. You lost your mother really really young. But... you won't lose your father. Not on our watch. Not ever.

That night...

In one of the guest rooms...

Abigail: *Looking at the stars through the window; gradually moving to set some paper down to perhaps color something; Thinking about her father*... *Singing* "Do I miss you?Count the stars
    Multiply by ten
    Of course I do
    More than now and then
    I could paint a rainbow
    Shine the sky
    Set the stars in space
    Faster than explain
    How much I miss your face
    Watch the moon
    Someday soon
    He will start to smile
    When I say I'll see you
    In a while
    But 'til then I miss you
    Dry my tears
    Hide my fears away
    Until that happy day
    To the rainbow's end
    Is where I would go, my friend
    I do
    Miss you so."

Abigail was heard crying in her room and the others all knew that the not knowing whether her father was alive or not was really hurting her and causing her poor little heart to break....

Jessie managed to overhear the sobbing and it got her crying as she felt really bad for Abigail. She wanted to do something to take the pain away. At that point... she would have done anything to just take the pain away... Anything. Only problem was... what could she do to help Abigail? All she could think to do was just relent and feel the sorrow and pain that Abigail was thereby feeling.

From the Living room...

Jasmine: *Sighs* Poor Abigail. She wants her daddy and the not knowing whether her daddy's still alive or not is killing her. Damn... The poor kid. *Sighs*

How were they gonna comfort her? Was there anything that they could do to possibly comfort her?

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast