Thread: Artificial connection [M] NoviDome & WildMoon OOC discussion

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Default Artificial connection [M] NoviDome & WildMoon OOC discussion

All right, I'm excited about this! Here's what we've discussed so far:

Plot: "An Artificial Intelligence begins to communicate with a young woman living online in a futuristic version of earth in a vr system that allows it to have an avatar of an actual person. The AI was programmed to mimic human emotions and it went rogue from its programmer to find a higher purpose. It's just roaming servers and finds WildMoon's OC in a specific server in need of help. Perhaps the AI feels a pull towards being the hero and decided that it was going to help my OC but becomes infatuated with them so it hacks my OC's program and makes it impossible for them to disengage from the VR."

I'm assuming I will be playing the role of the AI, which I'm very happy to do

Here's my character description:

Name: AGaPITo, but goes by AJ
    Appearance: his avatar is a human form he generated from scratch, so it does not look like any existing human being. He's made himself look kind and approachable. He's average height, with a friendly face, and bright (~cerulean) blue eyes and hair. He wears a simple pair of blue jeans and a black T-shirt with a band logo, and a silver watch.
    Last edited by NoviDome; 03-20-2022 at 08:32 PM.

March Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I've actually used an AI to generate a face for AJ, and then manually coloured his hair and eyes. Credit for the generated face goes to https://generated.photos/ !

Last edited by NoviDome; 03-20-2022 at 08:32 PM.