Thread: Seeking a partner with ideas I think of, with romance possible

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default Seeking a partner with ideas I think of, with romance possible

I am really into writing for fantasy being included. I don't see request posts quite what I want involvement in except for those from members who now have not been involved in this forum site a long time. Some with whom I was involved are also gone now a long time. I do see request posts for romance, so though it is not what I generally focus on I post now that I will try writing in roleplay for that, if I find responders that are willing to roleplay in a thread with that, while still fantasy would be included. But it would be with this caveat, beings from transcendent realms where there are those who are immortal will not become romantically involved with persons in worlds of our realm, where there are those who are all mortal. I have need to write consistently, with parameters I have for worlds I write of, and included in those is that beings like vampire masters and werewolves are beings from a transcendent realm, and there would not be romantic involvement with them, there could be vampires who are merely human, and who practice drinking others' blood, but they are not special, they are just no good, acting just evil, and any of them would be a poor choice for romance. And I am not familiar enough with things from which to have fan fiction to be interested in that.

Aside from ordinary romances, which there could be writing for with roleplaying, there are possible contrasts for romantic chemistry. One I think of that I don't see suggested elsewhere is one person from the stone age past, with another person of more recent or modern times, who both connect through some anomaly making that possible. I am interested in straight romance, between a male character and a female character, for romantic roleplaying with my writing. I am open to further suggestions, that we could discuss.

If any respond I am quite available for it and will try getting us started in a thread when I know there is interest for that. Let me know.

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i am interested in a role play. i do enjoy romance but i also like the idea of it not being the man focus . the idea that popped in to my head is like a d and d campaign were say a druid and a warrior begin to fall for each other in there travels. i do have moments were I am alite slower to reply . busy life and all but I'm interested in starting something.
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Hi @isabella1503; I really am comfortable with D&D story we might write, and those of such classes as druid and warrior could be included. D&D involvement early on was very inspirational to my own creativity, and I really like writing with that. It would not have items of modern day technology occurring in it, but there would be things with supernatural power. Fantasy would be strongly involved, there would be some immortal beings (beings, not humans), while more are mortal and their lives won't last. I am quite a good speller but even I make a mistake at certain times, and only catch such mistakes when I give myself time to reread before posting, which I don't do every time. So I won't be critical with what I say in response to another posting. If you will join me in writing, let me know and let's work on a starting story we could do. You can be role-playing a female character, and I could role-play a male character, and we can each have a lesser played second character if it seems that would help.

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

hi @GodlyD&D I'm a little newer to D&D but i have played druid before and i enjoy the world of D&D. I am completely ok with no modern day technology. i really like fantasy, supernatural, and immortal beings. Spelling is something i do struggle with but if your ok with it my replies will be a little slower to do my best for it . i would enjoy playing a female Druid. i would have to think a bout my send lesser character but i do enjoy playing more than one character.
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I would have the time and desire for still role-playing in a further thread for this, besides what was started, and would gladly take someone interested in it for role-playing with.

vampire, vocaloid scp foundation
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

i would like to rp with you

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vampaloid View Post
    i would like to rp with you
    @vampaloid; thanks for expressing interest. I have tried involvement elsewhere which is not going very fast and as I found with previous role-playing it is never certain whether the one I am involved with in the writing might lose interest at some point and disappear from that. I figure lack of creativity might be of significance to that. I won't lose interest, I never lack for creativity, while I really appreciate seeing creativity in another writing with me. I can say my submission in Creative Writing forum can be checked, it is evidence of that. Once I start with something I can keep adding and keep going on with it. As long as the other one I am involved in that with wants to, I will continue. I can always put more in for interest. And I am very open to trying things that are suggested. If you still are available for it and are interested in things I will like being involved in for role-playing, let me know. We will in that case discuss the possibilities to consider including, have an out of character thread up then, and then get going in character with the thread up for that.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

@isabella1503; only vampaloid responded to this thread besides you and that roleplayer did not start any role-playing with me and is gone from the forum site, and I have the roleplay thread with you where I have been posting in response to you and am still waiting to continue with you.