Thread: seeking 1x1 fantasy partner(s)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Paranormal, fantasy, Mythology, supernatural, etc.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Recruiting seeking 1x1 fantasy partner(s)

Hi! It has been a very long 4+ years but I'm finally back! I am super excited to get back in the game but I do ask for much patience for as I said it has been 4 long years since Ive done any writing of any kind, so Im pretty foggy on the terminology and how things work site wise. As for writing, yes itll take me a little bit to get back into it but once the creative juices start flowing again I know we'll create some awesome stories!
    I do have a few ideas if anyone is interested in exploring them with me I mostly prefer fantasy and later in the future will get back into the more sensual side of my RPing but for now as more of an "ease me back in" process I'd like to keep things sex free but a "fade to black" is acceptable once in a while. Anywho heres a few pairing ideas/creatures I'm currently able to work with:

- werewolf
    - human
    - vampire
    - kahjiit
    - demon
    - angel
    - dragon
    - kitsune

I can play both male and female but typically I prefer playing males, I am also able to work with a couple secondary characters as well to help the story along or just for fun I will also mention I have a slight difficulty with reading and writing due to dyslexia so please be patient with any grammatical errors, I cant catch/fix them all sadly lol (I also have horrible anxiety >x<) anyway personally I dont really care if its a forum or DM Im just not familiar with creating new threads of any kind just yet (sorry) but I figured out character sheets and somewhat how to create a storyline/theme so to speak, so maybe with a little help we can figure something out and create something fun hmu and lmk
    ~ The Time Keeper and Grim Reaper will take you when the last Grain of Sand falls ~

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I am open for new roleplaying now, and I like fantasy that much for roleplaying. If you are ready and still available @SkarletWolfe; we could find out what we both want for a story with characters to roleplay in it. I just made a request thread for it, but if it is wanted we can start discussion for it here and maybe start a roleplay thread as soon as we can.

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

i am very interested i have anxiety to. i have done a lot of werewolf, human and vampire. but I'm interested in dragon angel and demon as well. i can play both as well but prefer female, i can play secondary characters as well
    The only limit is YOUR mind