Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The blood king (pidi and secret)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

why not, I want her" and she looked again at Allysa and then at her father.

Allysa pulled away and looked angrily at the two "You can't always get what you want little rat" and she looked angrily at Malik who yawned again and quickly ran away.

it was therefore within a week that Malik dragged Allysa into the throne room he had a black eye, and was not exactly happy "here is the instigator of the riots"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi narrowed his eyes ar Allysa, nearly removing her head from her body but kept it to himself and looked at his daughter as he said: "She won't be a good mother if she says such things to you."

After the week passed, Takeshi looked at Malik bringing back the fox and said: "Only a week hmm? My you are terrible at getting away." He stood up then grabbed her by her neck and threw her against the wall before he said: "Though this time your freedom won't arrive, monsters deserve nothing but pain!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

allysa felt the hard wall and looked straight at Takashi her fiery look looked deep into his eyes and she continued to stare at him for a moment and spat full in his face "You can torture me or kill me... show you are the monster here and not me" and looked angrily away from him.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi grabbed her by her hair and used his magic to start boiling her body almost. "Monsters murder things that were innocent, they take mothers say from their children and start riots that destroy the lives of innocents! So think really closely who is the damn monster here!" He dragged her to the dungeon and locked her in chains before enchanting the place with magic. "You'll rot and die here, I'll make you suffer worse than what your kind made my wife suffer from!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa felt the intense pain but didn't scream, felt him drag her brutally and chain her to chains "You may teach your guards, to seize the good and the bad, what I do is only help and protect people against a monster like you" and she pulled on the chains and tried to activate her powers but every time she did she felt an intense pain "you are nothing more than a monster, you killed your own wife"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi increased the pain on her while he narrowed his eyes and walked over towards her. "I get you pathetic lot try and shift the blame of her death onto me, to make me seem like some evil monster, but I loved my wife and your kind took her from me for no reason at all, she was a gentle and kind woman who wanted to do nothing more but help the red foxes who tore her apart like she was nothing! I'll kill everyone involved with her death including you!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa tried not to show that she was in pain, and looked at him panting "I have nothing to do with your wife's death, just like my race has nothing to do with it" and she pulled harder on the chains but screamed it soon ends in pain.

At that moment Ella sneaked downstairs after her father forgot to close the dungeon, "daddy I can't sleep" and suddenly stopped and looked at her father with big and fearful eyes and screamed in fear, and quickly ran away

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"I saw them, I saw an entire damn pack of them tearing her apart and you dare claim their innocence!?" He said and growled then frowned as he heard his daughter. Soon sighing as she ran back off and started leaving while he said: "I watched my wife die, im not letting any of you bastards close to my family again." He then went after his daughter.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"we never did anything to her" and she gasped and felt the pain build up in her body and tried to calm herself.

Ella ran into her room and crawled on her bed and threw the blanket over her, then shrugged when she heard her father come in "don't hurt me, sorry I came down"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi entered her room and went to sit down on the ground next to her bed while he said: "Ella, you know I won't hurt you... Come here sweetheart, it's okay, I'm sorry you had to see that." He glanced down at her and held out his arms.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast