Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The blood king (pidi and secret)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Ella very carefully came out from under the blanket, and looked at her father, both ears were flat one of her ears still had a clear scar from a few weeks ago when she was kidnapped.

Ella crawled into her father's arms and looked at him "Remember when I told you a woman set me free when bad men had me, I think that woman was downstairs, she sounds like the woman when she's mad, but was sweet to me" she said softly and yawned briefly and rubbed her eyes "why are you hurting her?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi held his daughter close and sighed softly, he didn't want to lose her too. He then looked down at her and said: "She certainly wasn't sweet to you a week ago, so I don't think it's the same woman... Besides, that one is a red fox, the same foxes causing all these problems, the ones responsible for killing your mother and the ones who caused your kidnapping to happen, they are nothing but bad people who spread false rumors about our kingdom."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"but bad people weren't nice to her either, and you're not always nice to me when you're in a bad mood" and she laid her head against his chest "and i don't think she's bad"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Well, she is starting riots and chasing problems all around so that is already something to say she isn't a good person... Besides, there is a difference between being bad and being angry." He said and gently rubbed her back.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"but what if she is angry you always taught me that there must be a reason if someone is angry, what if someone has hurt her a lot" and she looked at her father for a moment "and what if she is good and people accuse her? for something that is not true"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He smiled at the innocents of his daughter, he wishes the world did work that way. "I would like it if she was a good and kind person too, but sadly she had shown so far that she isn't, plus you know Malik won't lie about something... Sure maybe one of the others but not Malik."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"even Malik can make mistakes, so do you sometimes" and she looked at her father determinedly "and you said I had to choose a mommy so I choose her"

Allysa closed her eyes this was all unfair she was made guilty of something more she hadn't done.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

"Yes, he can... And I do too, but this isn't the first time she got caught, sweetheart." He said and smiled at her then chuckle and said: "You know, if you are picking a new mommy you might need to also pick one that likes me."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Why, then, do you want a mommy to take care of you, comb your hair and read a story?" and she looked at her father in surprise. "but can she be my mommy?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He sighed and shook his head then said: "No, I just want someone like mommy, someone who stands by my side and loves us both, but that daddy can't have again... So daddy will find you the best mommy, even if they hate me." He smiled at her and then said: "Let's go see if this lady really is the one who saved you."

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast