Page 1 of 23 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The blood king (pidi and secret)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default The blood king (pidi and secret)

Dark clouds covered the huge island, which was connected only by a closed bridge to the mainland, a land under the protection of the already mighty blood king, the island showed itself once every few months, causing people to leave the island but also that people could visit the island, but whether people wanted that was more the question.

people feared this man, stories circulated about the death of his last wife, and how he wiped out an entire fox clan of fire foxes of a special breed.

A young woman tugged at the chains, felt it cut into her wrists, and the guard tugged on the chain to take her to the king, after she was caught for stealing her fur. was all black but her eyes had a little yellow glow, something she preferred to keep hidden so she kept staring at the ground.

The watchman walked through the dark corridors, there was a chill and feeling all over the castle and an enormous silence, Allysa knew that the king had killed his own wife in the most brutal way, she felt the watchman stop for a moment and then the entered the great throne room and bowed Allysa herself refused to bow to this man but continued to stare at the ground.

"My king, these vermin, has stolen from you riches, and defamed your name," and the man glanced at the woman and pressed her roughly to her knees, and looked again at the king and the councillors.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Assassin in the Shadows SecretShadows's Avatar
    Action, fantasy, romance, adventure, anything keeping it interesting.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi sat on his throne looking at a map of his kingdom, he sighed as the guards came in with a prisoner. He glanced up as he listened to them explaining what happened and said: "Why bring some small time thief here? Just throw her into the dungeon like any thief is handled... This is certainly no matter to bother me with now is it?" He shook his head not understanding why they brought over a thief, those weren't new and usually just went to the dungeon to pay for their crimes.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

she spoke the language of the forbidden race, which has banished and destroyed you from the realm" and he tugged roughly at the woman's long hair, causing her fiery-colored eyes to stare straight into Takashi's soul.

Allysa had enough of this man and bit him full in the hand, and with one swift movement she managed to grab his sword and aimed it at the guard and Takashi, "stay away from me monster" and looked back at Takashi, her breathing gibg quickly clear a sign that she was tense.

one of the councilors looked horrified at the woman and called for backup when the young woman took the guards sword "Your Highness we have no time for this kind of vermin, and not at all for one who speaks the forbidden language, you must so to the selection of women chosen for you, one of which is being trained to become your wife and take care of your daughter" and he watched guards enter and surround Allysa
    Last edited by Malyka; 04-04-2022 at 12:02 PM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi just watched this all unfold, he looked at the guard explaining why she was brought here and said: "The forbidden language, hmm not too much speak it these days that is pretty unusual." He didn't even flinch when the woman grabbed the sword of the guard.

Crossing his arms he just leaned back and said: "Ah a fire fox, seems to make more sense now, though I doubt the guards even knew what you were." He took one hand and swipped it in her direction which caused a force to knock her down. His attention then went over to the counselor and said: "Dont rush me, those women are nothing but parasites themsleves, my daughter gets to choose who she sees fit as her mother, and thus far she had disliked all of them."

The nine-tailed fox stood up from his seat and walked over to Allysa and grabbed the blade, he returned it to the guard and grabbed her arm pulling her to her feet while he looked at her and said: "Just throw this one in the dungeon ill figure out later what to do with her, for now, I am taking my break, I have to spend some time with the princess." He handed her to the guards and left the room.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was startled when he came closer to her and greeted her and was then pressed into the arms of the guard "like a dungeon is holding me back, you are and will always be a monster" and she tried to get mail from the guard, who helped her. some of the others headed for the dungeon.

A young woman ran angrily out of the young princess's bedroom, she was covered in paint and bowed hastily to the king, an elderly woman shook her head disapprovingly "and Sat is the 6th this week, and the week is not yet once begun, the princess is unmanageable" and was shocked when she saw the king and bowed deeply.

Very carefully Ella raised her head up that hallway and saw the older woman bow deeply, immediately her ears flattened and her tail between her legs, trying to look as innocently as possible at her father

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi entered the room and nodded at the woman before he looked at his daughter, he sighed and shook his head as he said: "Ella, we have been over this... You can't keep making a mess of the place." He kneels down slightly and opened his arms while he said: "Come here." Ready to pick her up and take her outside a bit.

"Let's go play outside a bit, I am sure you are tired of this castle and all these women they keep bringing you." He said and glanced at the elderly woman saying: "Go take a break, I'll handle her from here." Once he picked his daughter up he walked off towards the stables, where he placed her on the horse before he got on as well and took them to a lake.

He allowed her to play around as she pleased, watching his daughter with a small smile. He knew she missed her mother, he did too, it's probably why she never wanted to accept any of those the others wanted him to marry, they just weren't her mother and will never be. He wasn't going to take anyone she didn't like and accept, and that woman better be very willing to love and raise her too.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

After playing for a long time Ella had become tired though it was almost her bed time but she did not feel like going back to the castle for a long time, however her father was always strict at such moments and she went back to the castle with him.

once at the castle it was soon clear that Allysa had escaped she just ran out of the castle which startled the couple on which Takashi was sitting along with his daughter and jumped and Ella fell from the horse but was soon caught by a fox made of fire, and Allysa stood before the horse startled and eyes glowing and the fox gently lowered the girl to the ground and quickly stepped back to flee.

Ella was so startled that she immediately started to cry, and out of fright grabbed Allysa and hid her face in Allysa's dirty dress.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi frowned at the action happening back in the castle, seeing the guards running around and such, and soon the firefox appeared, spooking his horse. He tried catching his daughter but the fox seemed to have caught her beforehand making his shift into his own large spirit fox rather ready to tear this one apart if they dared try and wound his daughter.

Soon Ella seemed to hold into this woman and he calmed down as there didn't seem to be a threat. He looked at Allysa and said: "So you are running away it seems... Rather stupid if you ask me." He picked up his daughter and held her close to comfort her then said: "Go ahead... I'll let you run this time, but get caught again you won't be so lucky."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

at the same time guards grabbed Allysa and waited for their king to say, behind them came a guard who yawned "And I really felt like a nap" and watched as his men held Allysa and bowed briefly to Takashi.

Ela held her father tight and looked at him for a moment "won't she be my mommy?" she asked hesitantly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Takeshi looked at the guards and said: "Let her go, for the day she is free to go where she wishes, after that, you can catch her again if you can... That is the promise I made." He then looked at his daughter surprised and said: "No, she is just a prisoner escaping... Not one of those women in the castle."

Page 1 of 23 123 ... LastLast