Thread: (M)Torpolia and the Threatening Creatures(GodlyD&D and Isabella1503)

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default (M)Torpolia and the Threatening Creatures(GodlyD&D and Isabella1503)

Torpolia, city with the dungeon and threat from alien creatures

Torpolia was the main city of the federation of cities in Endemonia, and other cities there grew with influence from the development in Torpolia. The old king over that city, Alford, son of the first king, was generally not seen anymore, except by important individuals in especially important circumstances with appointments. Heads of the factions were in the position for initiating new policies when needed, judging between disputes, and dealing with prosecuting those greatly disturbingly the order there. This city still had stiff competition between businesses of the merchants there, and loose gangs of vagrant individuals were yet an occasional threat to unguarded persons in some of the neighborhoods.

This situation was interrupted with news from some metalworkers that some strange guy was seen in the night before the news came out, changing into a dangerous animal. When this sensational information reached the heads of the factions, one of them, Rigardon, a leader of a guild familiar with use of supernatural things with which extraordinary items and artifacts were constructed for the interests of the wealthy individuals who could afford such things for their own purposes, told the other heads, "This cannot be any of the individuals of our city or any of the others of our federation, or of the farms around any of the cities. This capacity of any being that switches forms to that of another creature is one that would be just of such beings of transcendent realms beyond our reality, where there are beings that never come to an end, such as where souls of the departed might go."

Another head at this meeting, Tundimon, leader over the bards and entertainers, said, "We must still gather individuals with enough abilities to cast such a being away from Torpolia. We know there are some who are promising enough for sending out for that."

Rigardon said, "Those ones would really have to have especially great abilities to deal effectively with such a one coming from any of those transcendent realms beyond our reality."

Tundimon said, "I and any of you knowing of such persons with enough abilities among the guilds we head can bring news of this needed mission to them. We would then meet again bringing the ones we find, to commission them for this work, promising great reward to them for the accomplishment when they would achieve that."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Tundimon soon met those of his guild of bards and various entertainers, at a meeting place they shared, where they were easily summoned for a meeting late in the day. Tundimon explained the circumstances that had been brought to the attention of the heads in Torpolia.

"We now understand that this being who is now a threat in our city is one with lycanthropy, and does not remain as a human, but is some other beast, a predator. Those who can be sent have to deal effectively with ridding our city of that being. Rigardon and his guild might have artifacts which can help to do that, but he and his guild will want some recompense for permitting use of any such thing."

Jorandal spoke, "If you need volunteers, I will speak for being available for that."

Tundimon recognized Jorandal.

Jorandal was a young man of about 25 standard years. He was slim with a broad chest and strong arms. His facial hair was light and did not contrast with his light brown hair, over a very lightly tanned face.

Jorandal had been trained as a fighter among those becoming warriors. Discouraged by circumstances around that time, he switched to another class, joining the bards.
    Last edited by GodlyD&D; 04-05-2022 at 01:46 AM.

By a water fall reading a book and a werewolf by my side.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Kelith , leader of the Druid's guild stood before the members. She thoroughly explained each detail that had been made available to her. " the culprit is a lycanthrop, it had been recorded these beasts can be deadly. It will take a great skill to help the council rid our city of this individual. They are seeking volunteers for this endeavor. As I have explained the risks and knoing your own abilitys, I hope we can represent this guild " she spoke . Her robes flowed around her. Silver hair pulled up in a bun with two sticks holding the bun in place with leaves carved innto the wood. Her skin was tan and the elements had taken there tole. She walked with a narled stick to help her balance. She had been I Jared yearsagoe and took over the guild operations.

Convine sat on a bench thinking about the chance. She played with her mahogany colored hair . Little beads and carved leaves of wood decorated her hair that came to the middle of her back. She had it half pulled up with a leather thong today. She dressed in greens and browns to blend with the forests .her elven ears poked form her hair and she was the age of 22 elven years old. Her dress looked long and tailed to her 5'3" tall boddy . As the material past her hips it split giving her room to run climb.and whatever needed to be done. Soft leather boots clad her feet. She liked to leave as little damage to the earth as she could. The opertunity was an interesting one. She had experience with lycanthrops. Usuly on friendlier terms, but she could hold her own against one. " I wish to volunteer" she said standing wholding a staff of redwood with vines carved along it till it reached a jem of green.

Kelith nodded " you have just returned form the Forest are you sure?" She aske Corvine.

Nodding she smiled " I need to get used to the city once more " she said. Kelith took her name down and submitted it " you will need to report to the council in the morning with the other volunteers" she said . Corvine nodded " yes miss " she said bowing

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Nice for characters we can have. I put the in character thread up for us, where we can continue with this with the start included. I include your post, slightly edited, in that starting post, and hope that is alright with you. https://role-player.net/forum/showth...54#post3107854

My number one is werewolves. then vampires and then fanatic. I do love a good slow burn as well
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Completly ok . Was it spelling or grammar
    . Or just adding to it ? Perfict I'll take a look

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by isabella1503 View Post
    Completly ok . Was it spelling or grammar
    . Or just adding to it ? Perfict I'll take a look
    Well, if you are okay with it and you were asking, I am not going to be critical when you post things, but when adding a separate submission to my post I am a bit compulsive as the post will reflect my writing, so I fix it up then where I see I might. There were spaces between punctuation marks where they were not needed, and spaces were needed in places. Few spelling errors, but since we are involving these creatures, which you would like, the word we should use would be lycanthrope, with an "e" at the end, when we use that word, rather than, say, werewolf.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Not a problem I do have a bit of an issue with spelling but I do my best I have no problem with the tweeking

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

im sorry it has taken me so long it has been a very long week thank you for being patient with me
    The only limit is YOUR mind

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Again I must apologies I have been sick and have not been able to respond

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by isabella1503 View Post
    Again I must apologies I have been sick and have not been able to respond
    I am sorry you are going through being sick, @isabella1503; and if still I hope for your speedy recovery. I appreciate you letting me know. I will gladly continue with what we started when you can come back to this and then post for this still.