Thread: Matter Displacement: A tale of chance encounters

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fanatsy, Modern, Romance, Sci fi
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Matter Displacement: A tale of chance encounters

Matter Displacement

In was nothing but an ordinary day for you, living an ordinary life that you were content with and living through, until one day that a freak chance occurred for him and and was ushered out of this comfortable life and thrown into the jaws of the uncharted and unknown. Awakening in a strange forest, blooming with foreign flora and fauna, you are left shaken by the experience and panic as you have no idea where you are, what just happened or how will you survive in this land, as you were left unprepared for such a situation. In the distance, you see another individual laying on their stomach sprawled out on the ground as it seems they are unconscious, but would soon wake up to be shocked as you at their current whereabouts.

Left with little options, both decide to team up and venture into the depth of this land, hoping to find shelter and other necessities to survive the unknown and soon discover this secrets behind their arrival in this land.

This is a Survival/Fantasy rp I came up with recently that I wished to try, if interested just let me know and ill respond as soon as I can and we can work out the details

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

So this uses random ordinary people - no current or former special forces types? A variety of ordinary skills? Only tools are what they brought with them? Maybe a handgun, maybe a pocket knife?
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The event is completely random, targeting one individual or object, but whatever the person had on them prior to manifestation goes along with them. People may have some skills with them, as there is no limit set by myself

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Is this a puzzle world? Comprised of different pieces brought from other planets? A well world? Or a rift world, where various creatures and things from across space/time fall through, like in Land of the Lost?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Surprised there is a term for it, but its a rift world born as a result of creatures and other objects across space/time making there way there and inhabiting it

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

This sounds interesting to me, @Raiden; I have worked on worlds as that created for my writing. Is this another world having entirely what you create or have created for it? And is this starting yet, or starting soon? I would like knowing how many others might be involved with this. And we who would roleplay in this will know what is coming, that our characters would happen to have things on them that we already mention that will already be really helpful for survival in such a place of altering circumstances, you likely take that into account.

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

So two players for you.