(Macie gets promoted to Asst. Watchtower and becomes a star in wait)

Jan. 15th 2047...

5 days before the Presidential inauguration... Into the new year...

That day was the day... the day of reckoning. The transfer of powers was set to occur at 3 PM. Sharp. Everyone was nervous as there was much riding on the event. There wasn't any second decision making. No backing out. The wheels were in traction and were in motion....

Serena and Carly Black were now Married and were a wedded couple. The fates allowed it to be so and so it shall be done.

The day's events started at The Metropolis Getaway arms...

Joanna's and Macie's apartment...

Macie's Room...

Macie: *Getting things set for school* Another day of school. not many people were there yesterday as people were still in use of there being no school. None of the old crew were there. But they will be today. *Sighs* I guess that i should be prepared to have a lot of people there looking at me. Their eyes'll sure drop.

Joanna: *Leaning against the door frame* Maybe. But the hell with what they think, Mace. You are you. They can either accept you... or they can all just buzz. The Rhapsody Clan accept you. Leslie accepts you. The people at the command center accept you. Johnny Blaze and his dishy girlfriend and love Roxanne Simpson accept you. Our old buds... they accept you. It's nothing to worry about whether or not the others in school take to your new look.

Macie: You're probably right. I mean... I spent so much time trying to fit in... It was like i was in fear of being unaccepted.

Joanna: That's the fear talkin' Macie. You are doing better. You were making it better than i was in the beginning. You still are making it. Sure, your new look will definitely turn some heads... That's no lie. *Hearing the radio playing* What's that?

Macie: That's EXO. I came across them on Youtube yesterday... You know... yesterday afternoon. I went to check out one of the music stores and was just checking on what CD's they had. Curious. But wasn't hoping to buy anything. But that was when i came upon a CD by a band called EXO. It caught my interest so i bought it. They have good songs. Like "Tender Love" , "Louder" "Power" I bought the CD. Actually... *Chuckles* I bought two. *Seeing the other CD in front of her still wrapped* ... *Grabbing it and handing it over to Joanna* You can have that one. Take some time when you can and listen to them. You might like them. If you like GFRIEND... You'll likely take well to them too.

Joanna: *Taking the CD* Thanks. I'll be sure to do that. Macie, Not that i have a issue with it.. Because i don't. I think that it's personal preference for one who's got a certain taste for music. But... What's with all this Korean music? I'm just... Curious.

Macie: It's just something i'm into. I am half Asian, you know. So... it'd be typical for me to be into that sort of music. But i do happen yo listen to Journey and Aerosmith... Kiss, Bieber. Katy Perry. bee gees. Among other bands too. I mix and match.

Joanna: *Chuckles* You sure do.

KNOCK KNOCK...

Macie: *To the door* Come in.

Frank: *Opening the door* You about ready to head for school, Love.

Macie: Yeah, dad. I'm just doing one last check on the inventory. Making sure i got everything.

Frank: Okay. *Clearing his throat* Just so you know though... That tonight i'm gonna be out on a hit. Sparkly Jenny's # is on the Fridge. I put a copy of her # on the door last night. So in case... you need me anything while i'm out. no matter what. Call her. She'll call me... and i'll come right over. Okay?

Macie: Okay. But i do hope that you'll be careful. Only because with the new President who's in five days gonna be sworn in. There are still tons of dangerous people who'll be looking for a brawl. I don't want you getting caught in that, dad.

Frank: Macie... i'll be fine. Trust me. I've played cases like those before. I got a few scrapes... from time to time. But it's fine. I still came out pretty well. Besides... It's like the saying i stated to you a couple times already. What...

Macie: *Finishing the line* What doesn't kill you, Makes you stronger. I know. However... You're my father... And it's the daughter's job to place worry and concern on their fathers. Worry about them. Losing you... i could never bare it.

Frank: Don't worry, princess. You won't lose me. Don't forget... that Joanna is part Cleaner... She's like your best friend/Room mate and kinda like a mother figure. All in one. So... she'd have tight reigns while i'm away. Unless she's tied up with something. But... Between her... and me here. You're well under protection.

Joanna: *Laughing a little* I'm a mother now, Frank? That's a good one. But you're right. I have been pretty protective of Macie while she and I were out. That hasn't changed. Never will.

Macie: *With her stuff all set to go* Okay. I'm ready.

But before they could start heading out...

A Phone call came in on Macie's phone... It was from her love.

Macie: *Seeing her phone ring and Smiles* Awww! It's Ridge. He's such a sweetheart. He's wanting to speak to me over the phone. *Answering the Phone* Morning Ridge.

Ridge: *Over the phone* Morning, Beautiful. I'm just calling to check up on you. You okay?

Macie: Oh... Yeah. i'm fine. I'm on my way over to the school. Why?

Ridge: Nothing really. But i would be having to let you know... That if Joanna's with you... You might want to cool her Jets off however possible.

Macie: Wha- What do you mean, cool her jets? Ridge... is there something going on?

Ridge: It depends on what you consider as something. It's more like a someone.

Macie: Someone? *A Little curious but also weary* Someone... as in who?

Ridge: Hmm... Well... It might have something to revolve her family. There is someone here... Claiming to be her brother.

Macie: Her Brother?! Huh? *Weary and concerned* Oh dear... this isn't good. She's gonna be upset. She wrote her family off. So... if he's here... in Metropolis looking for her. If he does happen to be her brother... Something must have happened. Should i tell her?

Ridge: I would. You and I know how much Joanna hates her parents and siblings for the very way that they've been treating her. Because of what she was wanting for a while... At least in the beginning that is what she was aiming for... but recanted and stayed as you see her now. But... oh... god, Macie... She's gonna need to know. but keep her calm. Please. This is serious.

Macie: Okay. I will... See you soon at school...

Ridge: Okay. Love you.

Macie: Love you too.

The call ended...

Macie: *In a panic and emotional* Oh my god... What'll i tell her? She's gonna be so mad?

Joanna: *Looking at Macie* Macie. What's wrong?

Macie: I can't tell you. You're gonna be mad.

Joanna: Mad?... *Confused* Mad... about what? What did Ridge tell you?

Macie: *Sniffles* Joanna... Please stay calm... I beg you. You might want to sit for this... You're gonna be displeased when you hear this.

Joanna: Hear what?

Macie: Ridge called. He's just told me that there is someone at the school. Claiming to be related to you. He says that the guy was claiming to be your brother.

Joanna: Huh?! What the f---? Are you kidding me? My brother and my family... are nothing to me. They were never there for me. My brother... if i had one... He betrayed me. Betrayed my trust. Jordan. Jordan Barlow... was his name. He was my best friend in a sibling. But he then started to hang with the Neighborhood prick Jessie Carson. Started believing what he said about me... scorned me.

Macie: ...

Joanna: Macie, My brother is at the school... isn't he? Is that what Ridge just told you?

Macie: *Nods alowly*

Joanna: Macie, Let's go. Now. I got an ass from the past to kick.

Macie: *weary*

As for Janie, Alex and Charlene...

Janie, Alex and Charlene

They were on their way over to Chilton. It was another day for them. A whole new day and yet that day was none different. It was just like all other days. At least it seemed to be. For Janie and Alex. But for Charlene... it was gonna be different. Different as that afternoon.... She was gonna be at the Watchtower Command Center-Sub Station. To take part in the ceremony of the transfer of powers. Not for her... but for the others who were stepping down and passing the buck.

On the road...

Janie: Tonight's gonna be an eventful night. Charlene, Isn't tonight the power transfer ceremony?

Alex: It is... isn't it?

Janie: Who's all going?

Charlene: All the ones of the new Generation who's got powers and abilities. And the ones who've been chosen to become the next hero. There's been said to be a couple more additions as a couple more have decided to step down. I think Spencer said something... or made a notion the other day that he too was gonna step down as well. He said that his successor was gonna be someone that he and Rikku knew.

Alex: Someone named Jessica Spelling. Right?

Charlene: Yeah. I think that was the one. Although... he never mentioned of her. Not to us. Or at least... till the other day.

Betty Andrews

Betty: *Driving* What about the side allies? They expected to be there too? It is mandatory... isn't it?

Charlene: I would guess. Chloe, Tess and Genevieve didn't exactly specify. But i would bet that they too would need to be there also.

Betty: Macie too. She's part of the Watchtower team also.

Alex: Yeah. She's foretold to be promoted to a higher rank as well.

Nicole: That's true. however i am not so sure she'll be open to be there as she's made no nevermind to it that she wants to be normal. She enjoyed being along with the fighters. but...

Ellie: I think that she was only there to make a stand for herself. Make a stand against the dark nutcase who went off around hurting innocent people. Then to go after 4 kids just to lure her to him. And making to where he was gonna kill them if she didn't show up and that he'd see to it that she was blamed for what happened to the kids.

Charlene: That was bad. Macie was being put through a whole lot of crap. I felt bad for her. The guys all felt so bad. Really. I know that i did. The thing that made it hard for me was the part that i had a kid. IF i lost my daughter to darkheart because she wouldn't come to him... I... Ugh. Shit, i don't know if i'd be able to look at her the same way ever again. I mean... I know that it wasn't her fault... but the parental sense of it all would point me into looking at her as i wouldn't be able to blame Darkheart as he wasn't around to blame. Macie was... Is.

Betty: Seems rather testy when you think about it...

Janie: No duh.

Nicole: I take it that Leslie and Blossom are still on bed rest. Aren't they?

Betty: That's what i hear. *Looking ahead at the entrance of Chilton* We're here. Just wondering what Paris and Tristan will be trying to pull today... it's gonna be very curious as to what they've got planned.

Charlene: Does it matter? It makes no nevermind as if they try anything... i got a shot of Ice that calls their name and they're not singing "I'll be there" either.

Janie: I don't figure that you would have the shot of ice singing any tunes.

Ellie: It'd be impressive if our shots could sing.

Alex: Well... there's a first for them all. isn't that so?

A Moment later...

Janie: Let's get to class. The teachers will be getting testy if we're late.

Alex: They sure will.

Charlene: It's better than dealing with that dark nut.

Betty: No arguments there...

As for Nicole, Ellie and Lana...

They caught a fast drive back to Metropolis High school...

Back at the Metropolis High School...

Joanna: *Looking at the Teen claiming to be her brother* Who the hell are you and what the hell do you want?

Jordan: Joanna, You know who i am. I'm your brother.

Joanna: Yeah... My Brother who turned on me and battered me at the whim of a neighborhood piece of shit named Jessie Carson. Don't tell me that it wasn't true. I caught the two of you together. Scheming your little schemes. You think i'm that dumb?

Jordan: You tell me. Are you? Because it wasn't the way you thought.

Joanna: Bullshit! You treated me like i was nothing. Saw me as trash. I was your sister. YOUR SISTER! But did you care? NO! You'd rather listen to the jerk. I was a transgender... or used to be. You knew my problem... i confided in you. My only brother and you spat in my face like i was NOTHING! Because of him... and you listening to him... then our mom and dad treating me like i was no good because i felt like i was a boy living inside a girls body which isn't true anymore because i gave that part of my life up... I had to leave. Leave everything i knew behind. I lost my biological family that day... IT's all your fault! ALL YOUR FAULT!

Jordan: Look, Sis... I'm sorry for what i've done. I was the asshole. I screwed up and pushed you away. That was my mistake and i've been having to live with the pain ever since. I've been regretting the fact that i allowed myself to believe all the things that Jessie Carson was saying and push you away. Joanna, I'm sorry for what i did. And i know that you won't believe me when i say this... because i've done nothing to deserve it. For the hurt i've done to you. But... I love you, Sis. You're my sister... and i am proud of you. You stood up for what you believed in and didn't back down. That takes guts and a lot of courage. I am very proud of you.

Joanna: *Feeling emotional* Okay... Okay... I forgive you. I forgive you.

They hug one another and cry... It was very emotional. It took a moment for them to stop and when they were able to gather their composure...

Jordan: I've come back to be with my sister. The only family... i have left.

Joanna: The only family? *Confused* What do you mean?

Jordan: Our parents are dead!

Joanna: *Pauses and at a frozen standstill towards the last line spoken by her brother* What?! What... do you mean... that they're dead? No. You're making it up... They're not dead. They are not dead. How can they be dead? Especially since they were two rather important people in the community... They were important Lawyers.

Jordan: I really don't want to add salt to this wound... but... Joanna, You need to listen to me and listen real good. I am telling you... the fact. the truth. Mom... dad... are dead. They were shot and killed in the middle of the night... It happened 3 weeks ago and while i was with my Now Ex-friend Jessie Carson. I am no longer friends with him. I lost you once before, Joanna... I am... as a very protective 15 year old am telling you... that I'll be damned. Damned if i am gonna lose you again. You're my sister.

Joanna: *Breaking down* Oh my god... No! NO!!! *Crying* Mom... Dad... They're dead...

Jordan: *Grabbing his sister and Hugging her* I know. I know... It's gonna be okay. We're gonna be alright. We'll live on... for them. *Consoling his sister*

It took a moment for Joanna to compose herself and gain her strength. She had now come to the fact that she'd have to take the lead and live on... as one of the last offspring of the Barlow family. She and Jordan were the only ones left in the family. Their Aunts had all passed on. Their Uncles have died in their sleeps. The cousins were far away in New York the last that they'd known. So... it was just the two of them in the family. It didn't make things feel alright, but now... they had to face that reality and make it out as best as they truly could.

Macie: Joanna, It's nice seeing you reunited back with your brother. But it's sad to hear that your parents are dead. However... We really should get to class. We're gonna be late.

Joanna: *Nods* You're right. We should make our way over to class.

Ridge: It's gonna be a long day.

Macie: Yeah.

Jordan: I still gotta make over to the admissions office and then see the principal. There's a lot for me to do. *Seeing Macie* I'll see you guys later.

Inside the halls...

Jessie: *Walking over to Joanna and Macie but at first doesn't recognize her* Hey Joanna. Hard to believe that we're all back in school, huh?

Joanna: Yeah. But it was gonna be back in session sooner or later. From what i heard... Everyone's looking to find their new classes for this semester.

Jessie: I heard that. Oh... By the way... Have you heard from Macie lately? I haven't seen her and just last year... Around the end of the year... i got some summons from this place called Watchtower Command center and that i was recommended by Macie to be part of a band of heroes. What's going on?

Joanna: You might want to ask her.

Jessie: Yeah. I should ask her... but there's a problem. She's not here.

Macie: *Laughing* Aha ha ha ha ha ha!

Jessie: *Looking at the girl not realizing that it was Macie* What the heck are you laughing at? Are you cracked? What's with the laughter?

Macie: I am kinda laughing at you. You are looking at me like you don't even recognize a friend when you see one. Don't you remember a girl who used to be with a nasal problem. Hyperventilated and was rather shy much of the time?

Jessie: Yeah. I do. She happens to be friend of mine. A good friend. You are not her. Why?

Macie: The girl... is me. I'm her. Or who she used to be. Now... she's this. *Giggling* You're kinda silly thinking that i am not her. Because if i wasn't her... How would i know you... be with Joanna and know the fighters. Plus how would Ridge be around me?

Jessie: Um... Hmm. I don't know. I guess... that she wouldn't be. But you are... and *Looking closer and seeing something upon the girl that used to be on the girl with the nasal issue* Wait... Wait a minute. I recognize that locket. That's the one that Macie usually wore. But... that... that... that means only one thing. You... you're her. You're her... aren't you?

Macie: Uh-huh? Yeah. It's me. Macie.

Jessie: *With wide-eyes gazing* WOW! You... you... You look beautiful. Which you already were before in your own way. But now... heavens... Macie. Wh-wh-what happened?

Macie: You like this look?

Jessie: Like it? Wh-why... It's so elegant and magnificent!

Joanna: That's nothing. You should see her sing Korean and dance. That's the real star studded shine quality. She's amazing. She could do a # right here and right now. To prove it.

Jessie: You're kidding... You serious?! She sings in Korean. Our resident beauty queen to be is able to sing in Korean? Oh geez! That's something new. I've got to hear that.

Joanna: If you're lucky... you'll hear it tonight. Perhaps. At the ceremony of the transfer of powers.

Jessie: Yeah. That's what i wanted to bring up.

Ridge: Rain check on that part. Classes are gonna start soon. *Looking at his class schedule* Oh darn... The first period class is on the other end of the hall... I better breeze and head on over. See you guys later. *Kissing his girlfriend on the lips* I'll catch you later today, Macie.

Macie: *Kissing back on the lips* Okay.

But while that was going on... Something unforeseen was imminent to unfold...

Leslie Burke Blitzball Stadium...

Leslie's office...

Watchtower Command center- Sub Station...

Chloe: *Working on the blueprints of a new Watchtower main base* Tess. We can't stay here forever. Electrogal and Elemental Rita's office has been beneficial to us during the last threat that played its hand. But... It's not adequate enough for the high tech machines and gadgets that we possess. We need a new Base. A Brand new one that is with All the possible shields. A Cloak that is undetectable by the new government. The new President gets sworn in... in 5 days from today and that means... we're out of time. If we want the Watchtower to live on and for the legacy of the fighters to press on forward. We have to make the move and take all possible steps.

"Well... That's something i can maybe help with. Government subtlefuge used to be my special dejour."

Chloe: *Pauses*

Tess: I know that voice. I know that voice way too well... however it couldn't be her... not possible...

But it was...

Amanda Waller... AKA... The White Queen. Or was she?

Tess: This place is under veil of secrecy. No one in the government knows about this.

Amanda: Stand down Agent Mercer. I'm not here... to seize control. Not that it wouldn't be a bad idea... provided that it had something indeed fruitful to sink into. But i am also not here to siphen data from here either. That no longer fancies me anymore. However i do still have connections to the defunct Checkmate. I am even willing to put it into very good savory use. From the looks of things according to the news that's been going around. You're all gonna need it. The soon to be president is being briefed daily on secret hidden factions. Paul Ryan, Mike Pence and Steve Mnuchen have their radars on direct search and destroy. They lock on to this place... They won't just shut this place... Watchtower down... but they'll shut down the place where the last recent transmitted communications and activities originated.... This Stadium.

Chloe: Okay... *Curious as to what Waller is getting at* Suppose that we do happen to believe you and what you are saying... is true. What makes you think that we'd lower down the guard and just right out openly trust you?

Amanda: Nothing would make me think that you'd trust me. I wouldn't even blame you for that. After what i'd done before. Going after all the heroes under paranoia about a coming Apocalypse which clearly never came. I nearly destroyed innocent lives. That's something i can't undo. But i can at least make the attempts of wiping the slate clean and starting anew.

Tess: Chloe... I don't know whether to believe her... or not. However... I'm gonna let you make the call. Should we give her the chance to make a better life and start her life anew with us?

Chloe: *Sighs* Yeah. i suppose that we can at least see it in us to allow for her to start over and maybe provide good service. But to start... On probation. 30 days. after 30 days if she's proven herself consecutively.. within the 30 days... We'll make sure that she's an official addition to the team.

Tess: Sounds fair.

Amanda: I can abide by those terms if that's how it's gotta be for the time being.

Minutes later...

Amanda: You ladies are aware that with Donald J. Trump as President... Funds for endeavors like this are gonna take a severe cut. aren't you?

Chloe: We are aware. But that is why we're trying to locate a new location for a New Base. And install all means of Stealth cloaks and means for being undetected by his army. The fighters that are out there... have placed too much of themselves to ensure that the fight for hope and light remains. Their sacrifices can not be made to be put in vain. Too much could be at risk.

Amanda: *Nods* You have a good valid debate on that. You're right. Too much has been gained and lost just the same for it to just get all shut down and left for where the struggles and the sacrifices were for nothing.

Tess: So... Here's the question... how do we ensure that the fight goes on?

Amanda: There's one way. But you girls may find it a little excessive.

Chloe: What way?

Amanda: What if i were to tell you that there was an abandoned building that wasn't far from this stadium?

Tess: We'll have to check it out. But there's a new person to this Team that you'll have to meet.

Amanda: Who?

Chloe: Well... we could tell you. But it may be better to have you meet her. We kinda know her as the Rising Star in the eyes of the family here. Due to her ability to dance amazingly and Sing. She can Sing Korean as well. Japanese.

It was break time by time an opening to sneak in some face time with a member at random...

Chloe made a call out over to Macie. Macie answered and made mention that she would try to come over for a few minutes. But only catch was that she has to meet up with her love Ridge. So, she had to make it quick.

A Moment later...

Macie: *Walking into the office* yeoboseyo. *Blushing* Sorry. Kinda practicing on my Korean. Figured since i'm told to be a stand-in for Eunha from the S.Korean girl group GFRIEND... I might just find it good to practice. *Looking at Chloe, Tess, Genevieve* What's going on? Why am i here now? You do realize that i could get in trouble from the school if i am caught off school grounds without being excused... Right?

Tess: That we understand. However... There is as of today... a moment or so ago... a new member.

Macie: Since when would there be a new member? I kinda thought that i'd be... the last new member for a while besides Johnny Blaze and Roxanne Simpson.

Chloe: That's true... however...

Suddenly...

Amanda: *Stepping from the side* Oh... So you're the one that is deemed the Rising Star. Macie Melody Lightfoot. My... Aren't you a treat? I've been told of the marvelous performance that you've done not long ago.

Macie: Uh... okay. Thank you for the compliment. But... I don't think we met. *To Chloe* Chloe... I'm a little lost here. Who is she?

Chloe: Ah... Confused are we, Macie? It's okay. She won't bite. She's reformed from what she once was in the past. But don't worry. I'm aware of her scales from the past. But she's been deeming to step forward and be of service to us and the cause of ours.

Macie: She has... *Sighs* Well... That's clear. But who is she? *Groans* Sweet mother of complication... I should have brought my mini computer along. It had some connections to the systems here. Keeping me up to current on things. Maybe i... My phone can get it. Let's see... *Reading up on the list of members of the team* The Wall? Uh... okay. That's weird. Who... who's the wall?

Tess: That'd be... The one you're looking at.

Amanda: Amanda Waller, dear.

Macie: *Looking up the name* ... *Suddenly getting the info*

"Waller: Green Arrow, welcome to Checkmate.

Oliver: I think you've got the wrong Green Arrow. I don't remember signing up for any chess club.

Waller: You are a guest of the U.S. government. And the time has come for you to do your patriotic duty.

Oliver: Yeah, well, I didn't know
Uncle Sam was into drugs and bondage. Kind of gives a whole new meaning to the "I Want You" posters, doesn't it?

Waller: Well, I'm sorry you think these tactics are crude. But I fear for our country's security.
That's why I'm recruiting capable people like you.

Oliver: Recruitment? Well, I got to tell you, it feels more like kidnapping than a booth at a job fair.

Waller: Well, call it what you want.

[ Handcuffs click ]

Waller: But it's time you elevated your service to your country. You have a long plane ride coming to think it over. "

"Waller: Clearly, you are rusty. You think I didn't know the second we lost him? Did you properly secure the detainee?

Tess: He had a hidden lock pick.

Waller: The correct answer is "No, I did not properly secure the detainee!" I'm disappointed, Tess.
Green Arrow may not have been the endgame,
but he was our opening move.

Tess: I can get him back. I'll set a new net myself.

Waller: You skipped a few check-ins the last few years. Maybe your loyalties lie with someone else.

Tess: I swear, I am fully committed to Checkmate.

Waller: You better be. Or you're out. And we both know there is only one way out."

"Waller: Thank you for coming, Detective Jones.

John: You know who I am.

Waller: [ Chuckles ] Don't be so naive. Where's the rest of your team?

John: I came alone.

Waller: Ah. All for the better. I was hoping I would get the chance to enlist you. But I have the feeling somebody already has. Somebody with a very high level of intel.
[ Chuckles ] You came for what's in there, didn't you?

John: That doesn't belong to you.

Waller: That blood traveled light-years to get here. And it's foreshadowing a threat we will not take lightly.

John: Your preparations for war are unnecessary. You're simply reacting out of fear.

Waller: Fear? Fear is what prompts us to protect ourselves. And studying fear gives us insight to others' phobias.

[ Beep ]

Waller: A police detective who won't go near fire. [ Chuckles ] Makes it hard to protect and serve, doesn't it?"

"Waller: I must say, I liked your colors better when they were more patriotic.

Clark: Kidnapping is illegal. Even for the government.

Waller: I don't have time for polite requests. I have reason to believe there are aliens among us. They have designs much bigger than just getting green cards. I need your help.

Clark: To do what? Chase down rumors and UFO stories?

Waller: What if I have proof? Actual alien blood? The keystone to World War III.

Clark: Maybe these aliens aren't here to start a war.

Waller: If you don't stand with us, you stand against us. It's time for you to pick a side. Maybe this will help your indecisiveness.

[ Beep ]

Waller: Stand ready for immediate orders.

Clark: Let her go.

Waller: I'm not being unreasonable. If you step forward, out of the shadows, I will let Watchtower go.

Clark: Release her now.

Waller: You sure are nice to look at. But I like to have my cake
and eat it too. Mm. I want your loyalty to Checkmate. Nuh! Anything happens to me and bye-bye, Blondie. I know you're fast. But you can't stop a bullet when you don't know where she is.

Clark: That would be murder.

Waller: [ Scoffs ] It's not murder. It's strategy. Something you could have used more of before coming here.

Clark: What more do you want?

Waller: The location of Watchtower's central database.

Clark: You're after everyone who's ever worked at Watchtower.

Waller: Names, faces, addresses. The Black Canary, Impulse, Aquaman, Cyborg. I need people with the abilities to end the war quickly and decisively. It's your move.

Clark: Even if I gave you Watchtower's database, you know
I'll come for you.

Waller: The Blur. He patrols the streets of Metropolis, protecting every citizen he can. But he, he lets the most valuable ally fend for herself.

Clark: I did not abandon her.

Waller: Didn't you? You left your greatest asset vulnerable. All you have to do to save her life is give one simple address."

That was when Macie realized who the lady was...

Macie: The White Queen herself... Hmm. Tell me something... Are you by yourself or will other agents be coming in soon to infiltrate the watchtower along with you? However i can't say you're much of a government agent without the attire. I mean... if you're to be an agent. Shouldn't you at least look the part?

Tess: Macie, Stand down. That'd be quite enough.

Macie: Really? I see... So government agents are the new "In" for the tower, right? Tess, Do you not see her? She's Checkmate. She's dark and seedy. Remember the part of her once sending someone out to eliminate you? I just read the details on her on my phone... Read what she's like. *Scoffs* Sweet mother of seriously... Is this the sort of game we're about to play? because if so... you're not set to have a successful game. In a game like this... there's 2 teams. The one... and the opposing side. And there's a problem. I'm not playing it. Would someone care to tell me that i'm wrong and that this is all a mistake? What's the deal here? What's really going on? *using the White Queen's line against her* It's your move.

Tess: Macie!

Amanda: No... Agent Mercer. It's quite alright. it's to be expected as i didn't necessarily have a positive reputation with the fighting heroes last time. I acted out in paranoia for something that never came. So... even though her demeanor is rather overbearing and distinctively uncalled for... I understand. I haven't done any real good since Checkmate. I only have myself to blame for it. *To Macie* You don't trust me. I don't blame you. However... I must assure you that i came to only be of service for a good cause. A rightful cause. In fact... i'm even offering to turn the Watchtower into Checkmate. Not like the one i once ran... No. Not like that. But one that is better than that. Much better and more honest. Besides that... You happen to be very courageous. Talented and upbeat. If the whole team gets onboard... and will be willing... I'm more than willing to get some government agents to join our cause and serve a higher calling. In this current day and age... we're gonna need some government agents slapped into our pockets in order to stand a chance against the Imminent Presidency of Trump. He's got his sights... set on this place... Watchtower. And i can almost assure you highly... that if he gets enough wind of this place... he will not rest till this place is demolished and shut down permanently.

Macie: *Groans* And how are you knowing this? That snake doesn't know about this place. He'd only know if someone told and gave him the address.

Tess: That's what we would have thought. But Macie... the man has a team who've been working aimlessly and without hesitancy on locking down on this place. If he does... It's game over. So... as much as it may come as a bit of a stretch... She's got government knowhow... and to keep us all going... We are gonna need agents in our pockets to work for us in order to keep ensured that this cause... and our fight goes on and lives on.

Macie: Sweet mother of disbelief... This is a total nightmare. *Shaking her head*

Amanda: i would agree. It is a nightmare. But it's gonna be fine. In fact that i have someone coming in later. Someone who can help out as our first agent.

However...

Macie couldn't stay. She had to head back to school and meet up with her boyfriend. So... She took off and caught a cab and had it fast track over to the high school in a hurry.

Metropolis High School...

Macie: *Walking over to the cafeteria with an aggravated form* I can't believe that i got called over to face a government snake. Waller... She's dark and seedy. This is nuts. Lunacy. That's what it is... Lunacy.

Cafeteria...

Ridge: *Walking over to Macie* Hey love... What's up? been waiting for you here.

Macie: *Sighs* I'm sure that you have. *Feeling her head wanting to pop* God... i've got a headache.

Ridge: What's wrong?

Macie: Nothing. It's nothing. Ridge... i don't want to talk about it. Just please... not now. *Feeling stressed out about what's now going on at the watchtower*

Ridge: Gee... sorry.

Macie: Ridge... it's not you. I'm just not in the mood right now is all. I just have alot on my mind now. Plus... i don't even think that you'd believe me... if i had told you. I don't think anyone would.

Ridge: Believe what?

Macie: "You are a guest of the U.S. government. And the time has come for you to do your patriotic duty."

Ridge: Huh? Macie... not that i don't enjoy cryptic lines and bizarre quotes out of the blue. But what are you talking about?

Macie: Someone named Waller. Amanda Waller.

Ridge: Macie. *A Little weary* Are you okay? You aren't getting delusional are you?

Macie: You don't believe me.

Ridge: It isn't that i don't believe you. I am just a little lost on what you're trying to get at. What is going on?

Macie: I was surprisingly contacted by the Watchtower command center. They wanted to see me real quick. For something. To meet someone there. However...i should have passed that up because the person that i saw there... I don't think that i'll be able to live it down. I got there and you won't believe who i saw there in the physical presence. A government agent. Not just any Agent either. It was that lady from the old government agency...Checkmate. It was that lady Waller. She's there. And Now Chloe, Tess and Genevieve are going off on some belief that they're gonna need government agents in the pockets of the Watchtower team.

Ridge: Are you sure?

Macie: Yeah.

Ridge: Oh man... That's not good. But wait... how did you know about that? That agency's presence and history was said to be lost within the anals of history. No one spoke of it. In fact the last i heard of that agency... or any remnants of it... was when my Great-grandfather told my grandfather who once told me that he was a government agent that worked for Checkmate. He worked for Waller and the things he did... He regretted. He took his guilt to his death bed and died with the shame of what he'd done. I was not even around when that went down. You weren't either. This was... a little over 20 years ago. My grandfather emancipated himself from his family because of the stigma. He didn't hate his father. But just couldn't bare to be around him. He married into the Mercer name. But my great grandfather... *Sighs* Oh man... history lesson... His name was Larry Lightwood. Hard nosed and no nonsense. He wouldn't really joke around other than on occasions. But he worked for Waller and he was told the line of intimidation: "You better be. Or you're out. And we both know there is only one way out." So... even if he tried to leave... he wouldn't get far as he would have been wiped off the face of existence.

Macie: Oh god... What'll we do? What'll i do?

Ridge: You've got to tell the others. Before the Ceremony begins. Because if they find out what's going on... There's gonna be a lot of explaining to do.

Macie: *Worried* How will i be able to tell them? Most of the older fighters are in class now. They won't be able to get into it till after class is over.

Ridge: You've got to do something though. This is serious. The thing you just let out... If a government agent is there at the Watchtower command center... It's not gonna be just some game. This is serious. The government's been wanting to see the fighters shut down. They would do anything to see that it happens. If she's there now... others are soon to tread.

Macie: Sweet mother of mercy... We're gonna have a real problem at a future near us... It's just gonna be a matter of time. Oh dear.

Ridge: It's gonna be okay. If the others happen to find out... and catch her... they'll be sure to make up their own minds and take it from there.

Macie: I guess.

But as they were talking...

Jessie: Hey Macie... Ridge. *Walking over from the side* What's going on?

Ridge: Eh... Whatever you suggest. But not a whole bunch.

Jessie: Hmm... So, it's the same old same old. Isn't it?

Macie: *Nods slowly*

Jessie: We should talk about the summons i had received from the watchtower command center. Now that we're here again. *Sitting down*

Ridge: What about it?

Jessie: I received this summons or invite from them saying something about being chosen for being the next heroic fighter.

Macie: Oh yeah... *Chuckles and trying to not give away that she knew about why a summons was sent to him* That. I don't know. You don't suppose that it was a mistake... do you?

Jessie: it had to be. It isn't like i'm gonna go without being escorted over to the place. Besides... Last time i was at that stadium was when there was that major concert.. Empire of the Sun. But that was like before you were in the picture in this city, Macie. I haven't been there since.

Macie: You haven't?

Jessie: No. Haven't been there since.

Joanna: *Coming over from the side and sitting beside Macie while her brother was across from her* Hey Mace... How's it going? How was class? People treating you okay?

Macie: They were okay. But i think that alot of the people in class were just eyeing me. It was like they never saw a fellow girl before.

Joanna: that could become a problem if it keeps going on, Macie. You're with the appearance of that girl Eunha. But... You're still you. However... with how the people here are seeing it. You could be crowded with a cluster of people just begging for an autograph.

Jordan: Her? Eunha? You are nuts, sis. Macie's just a normal average everyday girl. She's no celeb. No one would think to see her as that. She's not acting like one. She's level-headed.

Macie: Gee... Thanks. That's really nice of you to say that. Rather hurtful.

Jordan: Well... it's true. Isn't it? You're not out there looking to just pop off being with the famous shtick. You're here trying to be... normal. From what Joanna's told me and all... You are as normal as one can get. It isn't as if there's anything different than the usual. Is there?

Joanna: It's true. But Jordan... watch how you lay it out. Macie has come a long way from being the one with the nasal issue to this. But she's still rather very sensitive.

Jordan: Sorry.

Macie: Don't worry about it. I should just be used to it. No matter how good i can sing and dance and even speak some Korean... I'm still not gonna be good enough. *Sighs*

Jordan: I never said that. You are as good as anyone. You just need to have faith in yourself. Macie, hasn't anyone ever taught you the concept before: If you don't have faith in yourself... how do you expect for anyone else to have any for you? No one out there... outside of the entire gang... provided on how big the size of the gang is... have any faith in someone who has no faith within themselves. It'd be considered a waste to them. But... having faith in yourself... It makes others notice and want to come to you. Because they see that you are out doing what you love... and aren't afraid to do it. That you have faith in yourself and believe you can do it.

Joanna: A good life lesson.

Macie: *Nods* ...

A Minute later...

Ridge: Macie... while there's time... tell them about what you found out.

Macie: About... what?

Ridge: You know... About what you saw at the tower.

Macie: oh... that. okay. But also the fact that the reason why Jessie's got the summons to Watchtower... it is because i recommended for him to be chosen.

Jessie: You what?! Macie... tell me you didn't. Please say that you didn't do that.

Macie: *Sheepishly* I did. Sorry. But when the fighters... Or Theodore Rhapsody was talking about a successor for being the new Dancing Heartthrob... they asked me... or suggested me... but...

Macie recalls the moment where the discussion was brought up...

"Madame Romance: *Watching the scene go from bad to worse* This is not good. Not good.

Passion Galore: We’ve got to fight back. We can’t just stand and no nothing.

Majestic Love: I agree. I say that we fight. Darkheart… That crooked bastard on two legs touched my daughter. Touched our kids… Not on my life am i one who’s about to let that go. This fucker’s gotta be crushed…

Dancing Heartthrob: Let’s get that prick.

Madame Romance: *Looking at her team* Romancers Z!… This is it… the start of the end of our hero days… After this… it’s normal fighting from here on in. Heroic days without the powers. So… Let’s make this moment… this moment the best there is.

Passion Galore: *Nods* I second that. Highly.

Majestic Love: If this is the last time we fight with the powers that be… Then here’s to the sequel. The Finale. It’s been an honor to fight the good fight.

Dancing Heartthrob: With this… i will get deeper into my studies to being a F.B.I agent. A PROFILER. This is the end. But Annie, Daria, Clint… It’s been a service and an honor.

Angelic Bubble: Susie, Christine, Penny… Spencer. This is it. The moment of truth. We have now reached the end of the line and it’s here. Darkheart is with the power that he sought to achieve. We have to stop him while we have that chance.

Shining Bubble: That’s right. We can’t back down. This is our world. This is our realm. Not his. It’s got to be now the choice of who remains… Us… or Him?

Symphonic Bubble: I say him. He is trying yet still to come at Macie. Macie’s now looking like a Kpop superstar… but she’s still the same ole’ Macie that we know… and love. We have to stand and fight. Stand and save her… Defend her. Defend the world.

Chic Bubble Gem: That’s right. Plus we have to stand up for the kids too. They are most innocent. Darkheart used them as lures for getting Macie to come here. She along with them are in danger.

Spiritual Arctic-Frost: Plus, he knows who we are behind these forms. So whether we go on or not… what’s to say that something like this wouldn’t happen… just like it is now? If this is the end… Let’s make it count. Rikku and I are planning on adopting a child soon. And with that… we can’t be in this line of duty and subject the kid to dealing with this. It’d be too detrimental for both the Child and us. So… here’s to the last. Guys… it’s been great. It’s been rather grand.

Lieutenant Thunder: If we go on… We’ll be getting new recruits to carry on the legacy. This legacy has been the family ground stone for a very long long time. This is not over. Not by a long shot. Some of our Allies… ones that we know and can trust. With the very power… Shall be with the power.

Intellectual Thunderic Wonder: I couldn’t agree more. We happen to know who to choose too. Not sure if they’ll take to it though. They’re not exactly the rise and fall to the superhero beat.

Thunderic Fury: I know who…

Lieutenant Thunder: Macie is of Love. So… we could have her take the responsibilities of being the new Majestic Love. If Clint steps down… There’s gonna need to be a new Majestic.

Macie: *Overhearing* Me? A member of the Romancers?! Oh… I’d like that. But… i would have to pass. I know that the bloodline of that is deeply important to you. I wouldn’t want to impede or impose. Try on asking Jessie Rogers. He would be rather perfect. He’s in ballet. He’s got the gentleness of love in him. He’d be rather… Persistent.

Thunderic Fury: Not bad for a pick. *Letting out a thumbs up* Way to go, Lightfoot. You… must be like a recruiter. Good nomination.

That was one pick… A new addition. It was only the beginning… But there was no time to go into it more with new picks… There was a battle. A Showdown to be had…"

Jessie: *Shoots out* WHAT?! I... I... *Groans and Irritated* I can't believe it. Macie, What the hell? You recommended for me to be the new Dancing Heartthrob of the Romancers Z!?

Macie: Yeah. It seemed like a idea at the time. I thought that you'd... be perfect.

Jessie: Yeah... I'm gonna bet that you had. *Angry* Damn it, Macie... I am a ballet dancer. Not a spandex superheroine who goes off into the wild blue yonder and goes at fighting.

Joanna: Jessie, Calm down.

Jessie: Hey... Don't tell me to calm down. You weren't just signed up for the possible entrapment of being a hero. Having to go into possible hazardous danger. *Getting up and looking at Macie* You just wrote me up a possible life of Mockery. You who used to be a band geek. Someone that was seen as a loser to a group of people. Yeah. I heard some of the comments from them. They were calling you a loser. A Nobody. But i never listened to them. I in fact told them to stuff it in their ears. I walked from hearing them. and ignored them. But now i get summoned into becoming a fighter of Love. As if my life wasn't being pegged enough by the thrush... of being called a fag or a queer. Now i get this. And then find out just now by your confession that you were the one who recommended me. *Disgusted* Some friend.

Jordan: Jessie, Stop it! That is enough. What ever it was that had been done... was done out of confidence and because she saw that you would be the most limber and agile. You're clearly an ally to the fighters... So it was only natural.

Macie: *Hurt* ... Sorry. I only wanted to help. *Getting up suddenly and making her way out to her next class*

Joanna: Macie, where are you going?

Macie: Doesn't matter. I'll see you at the ceremony, Joanna. I'm gonna just go and leave everyone's sight. Jessie's mad at me. I was only wanting to help. Ensure that he'd have something to maybe make into his own. All i did clearly was upset him and anger him. I don't know if he likes me anymore. So... I'm just gonna spare him the part of seeing me around. *Walking away*

Jessie: *Sighs* ... Joanna, Is this what you deal with all the time?

Joanna: Can it, Jessie! You just hurt Macie's feelings. You know how she gets. You don't seem to fucking realize the shit she used to deal with back in her old hometown. she was seen as a nobody there. You want to know how it is that i know? IT's because I WAS THERE! I saw how people looked at her. They took one look and you know what it was that they'd seen? Do you? They saw A Freak. A total loser. In the eyes of Miranda Killgallen and Mipsy Mipson... She was a loser. The Dumbest person to ever walk the planet. They treated her like shit. SHIT! Every chance they had. Every single chance they had. Then her parents... the ones who're supposed to be there for her. Raise her. They would hardly be around and always at work. They left her... ALL ALONE! There was also her room. Her room was rather sad. The old room was tedious. In her whole life... back there... she only had two friends. True friends. A Red head... Or An Orange frizzy-haired preteen and a blonde haired gossip queen wannabe. Little "Ms. Look at me. I have to be in the "IN" crowd. I have to be Oh so popular" That's all she had for friends. She was mostly alone. And then when she came here... she was still alone... and was. At first. Till she made some friends. Namely all of us. You being one of them. She happens to be your friend. And you scorned her. So... if you want to stand to feel any peace... You'll apologize to her. now!

Jessie: *Sighs* Alright.

Jessie then walked fast over to Macie and grabbed her gently before having her look at him and that was when...

Macie: *Sore* Save it, Jessie. You said enough. Just leave me alone and stay away. You clearly don't like me anymore... so just let me get out of your face and spare you from seeing me.

Jessie: Macie... Stop. It isn't like that. I didn't mean for the words to come like they had.

Macie: Like hell... *Insulted* Your words were loud and clear. To you... I am a loser. So you know what? You can forget about me. You're just like that mean girl Miranda Killgallen and that screeching witchy whiny voice girl Mipsy. They treated me like dirt. Thought i was stupid. I wasn't that way. My parents though didn't help as they weren't there for me as they ought to have been. I can't help being a little behind on some things. But then i come here... and made friends. You being one of them. Although... i thought it'd be true that we were friends. However, I now realize... that you don't like me.

Jessie: Macie, It isn't like that. I just was deeply shook by the fact that you've put me in a predicament of being this person in the Powers that be Shtick. I was alarmed. I overreacted.

Macie: Yeah. Sure... Sure you did. You said exactly what you wanted to. You think that i am really stupid? That i wouldn't know what you were telling me. I'm slow. But i'm not stupid. You don't like me? Say it. don't go pretending to be all nice. I dealt with it so much at my old hometown. Dealt with it all the time. But if you think that i'm gonna deal with it here... and in my new new life. You got something coming. Joanna knows as she was with me when i had to say goodbye to everyone there. Doing the hardest thing that i've ever had to do. You have any damn idea what that was like? 13 years... 13! i threw away 13 years of my old life. Threw it away. It's gone. A bunch of good memories came from it. But it doesn't out run the bad ones. Social hazing is what i faced. naneun hangsang jolong daesang-ieossda. dangsin-i balleleul joh-ahaneun goemulcheoleom boyeossdeon geoscheoleom. naneun geugeos-e daehae deul-eossda. geuleona gyeolko dangsin-eul pandanhaji anh-assseubnida. naneun neoleul bad-a deul-yeossda. naneun geugeos-i siljelo gwiyeowossdalago saeng-gaghaessda. mwoga jinsil-iji. gwiyeobgo geuge neo yeoss-eo. (Eng. Translation: I was always being the target for ridicule. Just like you were possibly seen as a freak for liking ballet. I heard about that. But never judged you. I accepted you for you. I thought that it was actually cute. Which is true. It was cute and it was something you were about.)

Jessie: *Taking the hint and coming to terms* Okay. Okay. Macie, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

Macie: You should be. *Sniffles a little*

Jessie: I know. Look, for what i said about you signing my up for the part of being some hero... I apologize. And as for not liking you. That's bogus. Because i do. And i never stopped. besides... Friends stick close. They have their ups and their downs. It's all part of the package.

It was gonna be a rather long ceremony but all compacted and Jammed inside a total hour. But there was gonna be a whole bunch of surprises....

As for the oldest members of the New generation...

They were all in their Dorms and getting ready to gather their things which would be needed for the ceremony. The fighters all knew what they were gonna expect. Or so it was that they thought they'd know what it was that they were supposed to expect. Aside from the passing of the powers. Transferring into the chosen successor for the powers that were to be...

Metropolis Dorms...

#312...

Clint: *Sighs* It's time. Time to go.

Theodore Rhapsody

Theodore: Yeah. Today's that day. The passing of the torch.

Clint: We sure that we wanna do this? Once it's done... there's no refunds. None at all. So... We should be made to be with a sure mind that this is what we want.

Theodore: Why... Second thoughts?

Clint: No. This is the right thing. It's for our Daughters. Rikki, Mara... They both are okay with our heroics. But that battle... was too much of a close call. Way too close and as it was from that point... They almost got killed. That devilish son of a bitch could have killed them and was gonna try on getting us to blame Macie. That was our wake up call. Besides even if it wasn't that... we wouldn't blame Macie for the acts of an evil Creep like Darkheart. He was the killer. Whether or not he still lived or not. He was the killer. Not Macie.

Theodore: Macie... She'd had some nerve going at that dark nut. She could've gotten killed and from what we were seeing. Darkheart or should we say Legion... It was about to rip Macie's heart out and kill her. We could have then seen as Macie was killed right in front of us. Dismemberment and the whole shebang. That kinda reminds us of Darkseid. Remember we faced him. He was a corruption infested stone brained schizophrenic whackjob. He ripped that one man's heart out and then possessed him. Took him over. Facing Darkheart... was like facing him again. But this was... different. This was us... facing Darkheart. And watching as he was about to crack open a human and rip it to shreds. Rip apart Macie. I don't think we would live it down. Ever.

Clint: I know. Macie was pretty strong willed though, wasn't she? She swung and laid into him with plenty of strikes.

Theodore: She had some real good hits on him.

Clint: And how. *Looking at the time* We better get going. Say... after the ceremony... thinking about going out with Mara?

Theodore: Yeah. Maybe take her out over to Taco Express. Their Crunch wraps are like an elegant treat.

Clint: Hmm...

Theodore: You?

Clint: Thinking on taking Rikki over for a good ole' burger and a shake. Besides... A Child's happiness is the key for good parenting. Keeping her happy. Rikki likes Macie. Macie's practically just about all she discusses at times.

Theodore: Mara's the same. But she doesn't embellish... Much.

Clint: Chalk another point for the good ole's spirit of the Children's admiration for the girl who's a walking talking mirror image of a S.Korean superstar.

Theodore: I'll tap dance to that, brother. Anytime.

The others were in the same boat and it was also the same for Charlene...

After School...

3 PM...

Leslie Burke Blitzball stadium

Leslie's Office...

Watchtower command center-Sub station...

It was time for the ceremony to begin its official start. There was a lot to go over before the moment of truth came. All the fighters from the new Generation and all those who've stepped down in the past came. It was a ceremonial event as it was to start a brand new chapter in the Legacy of the Rhapsody Dynasty. The old chapter was done and ones before them were retired and considered legends. Legends of old as it were called. What nobody knew though was that there was a face that came from the past. A well believed villain. However they also didn't know of the process of reformation within the old face from the past. One from the days when the Rhapsody Girls Z! were still in their prime and in their merry heydays.

Macie arrived at the Watchtower command center with Joanna's team, Jessie, Jordan... Jessica Spelling. An old friend of Spencer and Rikku's. Erica Harper-Rhodes came as well as others. Johnny Blaze also showed up as a spectator of the event. Tommy, Adam, Ashley and Kat. Justin's team from Angel Grove came. Sora and Carly. They arrived in fashion. Frank didn't show however. He was preparing to set out for the cases that he had to do.

There were changes to be made and it was already in due process of beginning. Macie wasn't able to reach everyone in time to warn them of what was currently taking place. She didn't have the chance. So as she stood there waiting for the bombs to go off... She stood there thinking. Thinking about what the new changes were gonna be. Charlene, Alex and Janie were also there and they also were with Rory... She of course brought along her mother. It was practical as Lorelai was now a part of the entire gang.

Once everyone was there...

Chloe: *Greeting everyone* Hello. It's an honor that you all were to make it to this event. It's to mark the new chapter of the legacy of the New Generation... As you know, Some of the changes are gonna be hard as it's gonna be difficult to say goodbye to some members. As they step down... They'll be deemed retired. However they'll be still part of the team here. But won't have any clearance to go out into the field again. There's been some new developments as well as the last time we all were here. One is the list of new threats. As you know... from the first time it was spoken of... one revolves a Talking Mallard or Duck named Howard and guess who that one is pointing at… Macie. Yeah… It’s pointing right at her...

Macie: I'm gonna be dealing with a talking duck... When?

Chloe: In the near future. But not right away. It's gonna be a while before that happens as it's still far from our local satellites. The Orbiter only has it as a small spec. Which makes it very likely that it'll be not for at least 5 years before it arrives to Earth. *Going on* the second Threat revolves a Natural disaster.

Charlene: What kind of disaster?

Chloe: Earthquake. A Massive one. Equivalent to San Andreas. *Going on* The third threat… Is a trip to the BPRD. The Bureau of paranormal research and Defense… Yeah… It’s a return of your Red demon ally with red right hand of doom. Hellboy and his band of fighters. The 4th threat happens upon the President's plane. Hopefully... it's during a time when Trump won't be in office. But it's to aid the C.I.C against a zealot extremist who claims to be working for defending their country but in reality... serving to benefit their cause in getting their leader broken from Prison. 5th threat revolves a video game coming to real life... That one... IS unknown. But could always change

Tess: There's also something else besides that. This is something that stems back from when your mothers and fathers were the heroes and were out fighting the good fight. Doing what others could not. Making choices and sacrifices that others could never make. Which brings us to stop and look back at the logs from the past. The Archives that present what your parents dealt with in the past... One being a Shady government agency. Which i will inform that i once upon a time used to be a Agent for. As well as being Controller and runner of Luthorcorp. Plus also for a brief time or another Editor in chief for the planet. The Agency... was: Checkmate. The Head of the agency was a lady. Seedy... Tyrannical to those who were to read behind the lines and knew the truth. As conspicuous as it may have sounded. Known as: The Wall. Amanda Waller... AKA. The White Queen. *Pressing a button* take a look...

The Screen comes on and presents the archives from the past...

"

Waller: Green Arrow, welcome to Checkmate.

Oliver: I think you've got the wrong Green Arrow. I don't remember signing up for any chess club.

Waller: You are a guest of the U.S. government. And the time has come for you to do your patriotic duty.

Oliver: Yeah, well, I didn't know
Uncle Sam was into drugs and bondage. Kind of gives a whole new meaning to the "I Want You" posters, doesn't it?

Waller: Well, I'm sorry you think these tactics are crude. But I fear for our country's security. That's why I'm recruiting capable people like you.

Oliver: Recruitment? Well, I got to tell you, it feels more like kidnapping than a booth at a job fair.

Waller: Well, call it what you want.

[ Handcuffs click ]

Waller: But it's time you elevated your service to your country. You have a long plane ride coming to think it over. "

"Waller: Clearly, you are rusty. You think I didn't know the second we lost him? Did you properly secure the detainee?

Tess: He had a hidden lock pick.

Waller: The correct answer is "No, I did not properly secure the detainee!" I'm disappointed, Tess.
Green Arrow may not have been the endgame,
but he was our opening move.

Tess: I can get him back. I'll set a new net myself.

Waller: You skipped a few check-ins the last few years. Maybe your loyalties lie with someone else.

Waller: You better be. Or you're out. And we both know there is only one way out."

"Waller: Thank you for coming, Detective Jones.

John: You know who I am.

Waller: [ Chuckles ] Don't be so naive. Where's the rest of your team?

John: I came alone.

Waller: Ah. All for the better. I was hoping I would get the chance to enlist you. But I have the feeling somebody already has. Somebody with a very high level of intel.
[ Chuckles ] You came for what's in there, didn't you?

John: That doesn't belong to you.

Waller: That blood traveled light-years to get here. And it's foreshadowing a threat we will not take lightly.

John: Your preparations for war are unnecessary. You're simply reacting out of fear.

Waller: Fear? Fear is what prompts us to protect ourselves. And studying fear gives us insight to others' phobias.

[ Beep ]

Waller: A police detective who won't go near fire. [ Chuckles ] Makes it hard to protect and serve, doesn't it?"

"Waller: I must say, I liked your colors better when they were more patriotic.

Waller: I don't have time for polite requests. I have reason to believe there are aliens among us. They have designs much bigger than just getting green cards. I need your help.

Clark: To do what? Chase down rumors and UFO stories?

Waller: What if I have proof? Actual alien blood? The keystone to World War III.

Clark: Maybe these aliens aren't here to start a war.

Waller: If you don't stand with us, you stand against us. It's time for you to pick a side. Maybe this will help your indecisiveness.

[ Beep ]

Waller: Stand ready for immediate orders.

Waller: I'm not being unreasonable. If you step forward, out of the shadows, I will let Watchtower go.

Waller: You sure are nice to look at. But I like to have my cake
and eat it too. Mm. I want your loyalty to Checkmate. Nuh! Anything happens to me and bye-bye, Blondie. I know you're fast. But you can't stop a bullet when you don't know where she is.

Waller: [ Scoffs ] It's not murder. It's strategy. Something you could have used more of before coming here.

Waller: The location of Watchtower's central database.

Clark: You're after everyone who's ever worked at Watchtower.

Waller: Names, faces, addresses. The Black Canary, Impulse, Aquaman, Cyborg. I need people with the abilities to end the war quickly and decisively. It's your move.

Clark: Even if I gave you Watchtower's database, you know
I'll come for you.

Waller: The Blur. He patrols the streets of Metropolis, protecting every citizen he can. But he, he lets the most valuable ally fend for herself.

Clark: I did not abandon her.

Waller: Didn't you? You left your greatest asset vulnerable. All you have to do to save her life is give one simple address."

Serena: Okay... So... this is about someone from the shady past of Sapphire's, Raven's and my mother and Aunts. Plus Uncles. What is this exactly... A seminar or acquisition?

Chloe: Neither.

Tess: I shall let you decide on it with your own judgement.

Seconds later...

Amanda: *Stepping out from the shadows* Greetings Rhapsody New Generation. It's a sweet surprise to be meeting you all... here today. I have already met one of the delighted allies to the team earlier. *Spotting Macie* Ah... Welcome back, Agent Lightfoot. Been wondering when you were gonna pop back in for another check-in.

Paul: *Tripping out* Okay... I think that we've all now lost all sense of sanity. You think that we're agents? Agents of what? Going off the deep end?

Macie: *Chuckles* Well... Shoot, Ma'am... i wouldn't miss this special occasion for the world. They are my friends and plus... with all things considered. I'm not the only one who'd had to go through sacrifices. They're about to go through one as well... and i here to support them... as they done for me. It's only the right thing to do.

Amanda: Indeed. It is. To stand beside your fellow men and women in their dire time of need.

Sapphire: *To Macie* Macie... You know her?

Macie: Well... yeah. I looked through the archives to get a better handle on who she was. I myself would be like you guys... Not willing to openly trust after all we now seen put up for us to see. But Tess... Chloe... they are adamant in laying out some trust in her. Over what's now going on. Or is said to go on.

Raven: Like what?

Tess: Fighters... Everyone. Hold up...

Spencer: How is this even possible? Where is the actual footage?

The systems responded...

"Inside the heavily armored Van…

Tess: *Looking at the other Agents* Radio ahead. we’re only a moment or two away from the Airfield.

The other Agents nod and follow suit, but after they left the room…

Tess: Let’s see what’s under that pretty hood there Blondie. *Walking over to Black Canary*

Agent Waller: *On Screen* Stand down Agent Mercer. *Chuckles* I’m sure you know the rules. you don’t have any clearance to look underneath the hood. *Scoffs* Oh, Congratulations. You were able to re-engage so decisively after being dormant for such a long time. I must say that i am impressed at your dedication. —

The Backdoor then breaks off and gets ripped open from the hinges by blasts…

Agent Waller: *On Screen looking in* What’s going on? Agent Mercer, Report.

Agent Mercer: I don’t know… We’re being attacked.

Miss Love: *Jumping in* That’s right. Justice is about to be done upon you. Love will stun the evil that you cast.

Bubble Maiden: *Cartwheeling in* My Bubbles of Light and serenity will wash off your stain on the innocent. Checkmate… say sweet dreams.

Thunder Mistress: *Sparking in* Agent Waller. You attack our friends and allies. and claim that you’re on the good side. Well… if you want to cast some Strategy; you’re about to get my power placed right into the guts. *With her Thunder Gloves Aimed at the screen* Two choices. Door #1. You release the Black Canary and swear to back off of all our friends and family… we call it a trade and you get to press with your devious little plans. Door #2. You keep the Black Canary chained up and make the first move to war and we come and take you down. Your move, Waller. 2 choices. better make a decision.

Agent Waller: I’m afraid that it won’t happen. *motioning for Agent Mercer to attack* Agent Mercer. move in. Take them out.

Agent Mercer: As you wish.

Agent Green: *Coming in and driving the handle of the gun into the side of the girls and tasing them*

Rhapsody Girls: *Knocked out* Uhhhhh!

A Minute later…

Paige: *With her sisters; Handcuffed to the chair* What is this… Why are we handcuffed to the chairs?

Pearl: This is bad. I wonder if our mom ever had days like this when she used to be one of the people under heroic persuasion?

Dinah: *Coming to* Well… if she has had days like these… then i guess we can sympathize now…

Agent Waller: *On Screen* Rhapsody Girls Z!, Welcome to Checkmate.

Dinah: We know about you. You’re some woman who lives for intimidation. and manipulation. *Shaking her head a little* Ugh! What the heck did you put in that taser anyway? Knock-out serum? Oy!

Pearl: And i think you know us. but it’s irrelevant… considering what you’re after.

Agent Waller: *On Screen* You are a guest of the U.S. government. And the time has come for you to do your patriotic duty.

Black Canary: *Coming to* Hey, Tell the doll on screen to put herself on mute. She’s drowning in her own delirium. We’re guests of the U.S Government. but to be handled like this? Talk about having no civility.

Paige: So… we’re to be guests. What’s on the schedule? Military Drafts and green cards? You know. We’re only 15. Minors. If you think that you can do this and not take into consideration that our mom will get wind of this, you’re way off your sense of reality. Our mom is probably asking around for us, right now.

Dinah: Plus… we haven’t figured that Good ole’ Uncle Sam was into the drugs and bondage regime. It kinda makes the original “I Want you” Posters seem rather second rate. doesn’t it?

Agent Waller: *On Screen* I see. Well, I’m sorry you think that these tactics that were used are crude. But I happen to see that this country is vulnerable and i fear for our country’s security. That’s why I’m recruiting capable people like you. Rhapsody Girls. I know about you. read the files that a devoted Agent has provided me. Must be giving you Kudos for being young at heart and only 11. when you begun the heroic duties. Going after a Drule. Then at age 14… going toe-to-toe with a Queen from a place called Dark Kingdom. defeating a Great Evil. then facing to go after one of your own allies. who was in normal form a total ditz and a frantic daydreamer. Now going after the Aliens that are living amongst us. That is high standards. Even for girls who happen to be younger than the rest.

Pearl: Of all things to say… you just had to say that. What are you? Big brother? Do you just get your kicks from prying into our lives? The Kudos should be wonderful. but the way you go about it. Very pretentious if you ask me…

Paige: It’s more like a kidnapping than a job at a career booth. Recruitment? More like a case of being Lojacked.

Agent Waller: *Grins* Well… Call it anyway you wish. But it’s past time for you Girls to elevate your service and serve your country’s cause to preserve it’s National security. You are more endeared to think it all over as you have a long plane ride ahead to give it some thought.

The Screen goes blank…

Dinah: We get abducted or tied up. all we get out from it is a plane ride. They better have an on-flight movie for us.

Black Canary: *Squirming* Well if i can wrangle these cuffs loose. i can try to break us out of here. *grunts* these Cuffs are tight. I think they used Cast iron for these cuffs. Chrome maybe. Ugh!

Pearl: *Shedding a few tears suddenly* She was really mean. She has us tied up and is planning to exploit us. We’ve been tricked. They weren’t after our friend Black Canary. They were after us. and that one Agent… Looked alot like Tess. I sure hope that i am wrong about that though. i really do.

Dinah: Uh, Pearl. It’s a little late for suspicions now. besides. we’re stuck here… we’re trapped and there is no way out of here. these Cuffs won’t come off…

Black Canary: *Suddenly loose from the handcuffs and Pulling out a knife; cutting the ropes off from around her ankles* Hold on with the thoughts of lost hope there Rhapsody Girls… We’re gonna get out of here. It’s not over yet.

Paige: It’s not that we’re losing hope. it’s just not looking good for us here.

Pearl: I just want mom. *Feeling upset*

Suddenly feeling on the verge of crying, Pearl started to release her weapon; The Bubble Harp. it played a song and shattered the TV Screen. But within seconds…

Black Canary: Girls, you might want to cover your ears for this. i’m gonna use the canary Cry to see about busting the cuffs off of you girls. the little knives of mines won’t be doing the trick.

Dinah: Are you kidding? Canary, i think that you’re forgetting something. Our hands are tied together. we can’t break loose and it will be only a moment more before we get to the airfield and taken to the headquarters. The Castle.

Pearl: *Spooked* Go ahead and let it out, Black Canary. let it out. i would rather have ringing ears than be made a captive in Waller’s schemes.

Paige: Don’t worry. we’ll deal with her…

The Black Canary then let out her Canary cry and shattered the handcuffs that were on the girls. What happened was beyond their surprise. they didn’t know till after it happened. But after the cuffs were shattered and the girls were free…

Screaming was heard from the top of the Van…

Dinah: What was that? Was that screaming?

Paige: The screaming sounds familiar. Almost Like…

Paige, Pearl & Dinah: LUNA!

Pearl: What would she be doing here? How did she know where we were?

Dinah: I wish i could say what she was doing here… but she found us. she must have sonar hearing.

Black Canary: And sensitive hearing too. She must be a human who’s part cat.

Luna: *From the Roof* Paige-Chan, Pearl-Chan, Dinah-Chan… are you girls okay in there?

Black Canary: That must be the girl.

Paige: We’re okay now Luna… we’re fine. At least… i think that we are.

Pearl: How did you find us?

Luna: *Speaking* I was with Artemis. but he had to go meet with Minako and since he was gone… i was just bouncing around. i was on my way back home to Usagi when i suddenly picked up music coming from a Van not far from where i was. i came here to see what it was and heard that it was the harp. Pearl. Your harp is what lured me here. i couldn’t mistake the sound of it…."

"Inside the hangar of the Metropolis Airfield…

The Black Van pulled and arrived to meet up with Amanda Waller… Tess and a couple of other Agents had the Engine turned off before getting out of the Van. Tess got out and walked up to Agent Waller and got briefed but it wasn’t in a subtle tone…

Agent Waller: *Walking over to Tess* Clearly, you have gotten rather rusty and intolerably sloppy. You actually were gonna think that I wouldn’t know the second we had lost The Rhapsody Girls Z? Did you even properly secure the detainees?

Tess: They broke out from the cuffs and got loose. With help from the blondie hero. and an unknown girl who looked like a cat.

Agent Waller: The correct answer is “No, I did not properly secure the detainees!” I’m quite disappointed, Tess. Miss Love, Bubble Maiden and Thunder Mistress may not have been the endgame, but those girls were marked as our opening move.

Tess: I can get them all back. I’ll see on setting out a new net myself.

Agent Waller: You Seemed to have skipped a few check-ins the last few years. Maybe your loyalties lie with someone else.

Agent Waller: You better be. Or you’re out. And we both know there is only one way out. Do not Fail me again. *Pounds truck*"

"The Office of the White Queen…

Clark blurs into the room and looks at the White Queen…

The Rhapsody Girls then come into the Room with Luna right beside them…

White Queen: *Looking up to see Clark, The Rhapsody Girls and an Unknown girl* So… i finally get to meet the Blur… The Rhapsody Girls Z! and with an extra person. Unknown one at that.

Sailor Luna: Enough deflecting. You have an innocent person under your capture… it’s time to face punishment. *Doing her Pose* Beautiful sailor soldier of love and everything little, Sailor Luna. In the name of the Watchtower… I shall Punish you.

Miss Love: *Posing* The Love and beating heart of Bliss, the Winged angel of Romance… Miss Love… with the powers of Love and sweet eternal hearts…the souls and presence of Evil will be silenced by the embrace of Love’s Might!

Bubble Maiden: *Posing* The Bubbly Angel of serenity, The gentle touch of water Bubble Maiden… With the power of Bubbles Might and the sincere heart of Water’s Embrace… the existence of Evil will be washed with grace and light!

Thunder Mistress: *Posing* The Thunderous Flight of justice… The sparking charge of the Rhapsody Girls, Thunder Mistress… By the hands of Thunder and Lightning, The presence of Evil will feel the Thunderic fury of The Rhapsody Girls!

White Queen: *Looking at the Girls* You girls sure are expressive. i got to admit that i love the color on you. it works. Not sure about the middle name though. I think that you could do better than call yourself Bubble Maiden… Pearl. You can do much more better. Like Bubble Enchantress. Bubble Angel. Bubble Maiden just won’t do.

Bubble Maiden: Don’t be patronizing me… Because i am just itching to fire my bubbles at you. You have our Mother…

White Queen: Amazing how you already know that we got your mother here. *Looking at Clark* And i got to say that i liked your colors more when they were seen as patriotic.

White Queen: I don’t have time for polite requests. I have reason to believe there are aliens living among us. They have designs that are much bigger than just getting green cards. I need your help. That is why Checkmate has been trying to collect you heroes…

The White Queen then gets up and walks out from behind her desk and walks over to face the Rhapsody girls and Luna…

Clark: *To Waller* To do what? Chase down rumors and UFO stories?

Bubble Maiden: The only Aliens we know of are the ones inside your head.

Thunder Mistress: Has anyone managed to tell you that you have bats in the belfry? You’re mad and totally loonsville. Aliens… UFO’s. Geez! and i thought that we’ve heard weirder things than this… but this? This takes the biggest Cake. and it’s way past our Birthday.

White Queen: What if I were to say that i have proof? Actual alien blood? The keystone to World War III.

Clark: Maybe these aliens aren’t here to start a war.

Miss Love: And if they are here to start a War… how do you propose to stop them if they got powers that are not of this world? People or should we say beings like Zod. He’s got abilities.

White Queen: If you don’t stand with us, you stand against us. It’s time for you to pick a side. Maybe this will help your indecisiveness. And dear Rhapsody Girls…. there is something you should see…

The White Queen then turns on the Monitor showing the captives…

White Queen: *Speaking into the radio* Stand ready for immediate orders.

Bubble Maiden: *Screams* That’s our mom! NO!!!

Miss Love: Let our mom go…

Sailor Luna: *Spinning her Moon wand around* Vroom! Vroom! Vroom! *Forming a gold Harisen* Heavy… *Feeling herself pull forward trying to keep balance* Whoa!

White Queen: someone bag the kitty. She needs a nice nap.

Thunder Mistress: Touch our friend and you’ll get a nice charge up from my thunder. *With her Thunder Gloves aimed to attack* Touch our friend. Just try it. i am just itching to fry your royal queen wannabe ass.

White Queen: I’m not being unreasonable. If you step forward, out of the shadows, I will let Watchtower go. And as for you girls. If you agree to serve Checkmate’s cause… your Loving mother will be free to go and will not be harmed.

Miss Love: You let our mother go. Let our mother go… Right now… *Looking at her sisters* Girls… I think she’s wanting a sample of the Rhapsody Warhead.

Thunder Mistress: Not with us still in here. Are you nuts. that would blow this place up to the moon. if we are to blow this place up… we need to get our friend and our mother out first. then do it. not till then. Besides to launch that in here is too good for someone like her. This lady is psycho.

White queen: *Smirks and Looking at the girls* You girls are really exciting to look at and are a treat to have in my office here. But unlike some… i tend to enjoy having my cake and eating it too. i don’t savor to waste any of it. *Looking at Clark and then at the Rhapsody girls again* Mm. I want your loyalty to Checkmate. *Seeing Clark and the Rhapsody Girls motioning to make a move* Nuh! I wouldn’t do that if i were you. i would think twice on striking me. You see….If Anything happens to me; it’ll be bye-bye, Blondie. I know you’re fast. But you can’t stop a bullet when you don’t know where she is. And for you girls. It’ll be bye-bye mommy-kins. You may be on top of the world. and have tough members in your family to help you win battles like these… but here. you’re out of your league.

Bubble Maiden: You’re a real Meanie. The worst person ever to walk the planet. You’re making like Murdering an innocent person justifies the means for getting people to serve your cause.

Sailor Luna: Take this… Mean Lady… You want to play tough… Eat this! *Launching an attack at the White Queen* Luna Sucre…..Candy!

White Queen: *Scoffs* It’s not murder. It’s strategy. Something you could have used more of before coming here.

Miss Love: *Looking at Luna* Luna! find the room and initiate the Diversion.

Thunder Mistress: We’ll handle this woman here.

White Queen: The location of Watchtower’s central database.

Clark: You’re after everyone who’s ever worked at Watchtower.

White Queen: Names, faces, addresses. The Black Canary, Impulse, Aquaman, Cyborg. I need people with the abilities to end the war quickly and decisively. It’s your move.

Lord Electricmind: *Sparking in and grabbing Agent Waller* Alright… You Bitch. you want intimidation… Here’s something for you! *forms electric from his hands and they form into one big electric ball and then a stream of thunder bolts* THUNDER BOLT STRIKE!! Back off of my Nieces or i swear to you… Waller. You will regret it. You think that since you have the power of Manipulation and the gift of Intimidation that you can call all the shots. Nice try. Harm my Nieces and it’ll be the last thing you ever do. That’s not a threat. That’s a promise. BACK OFF! NOW!

Miss Love: You know… Waller… Even if we were to cooperate… What makes you think that we’d ever be on the same side? You can’t make us believe that you’re fighting for the truth and justice and for the beliefs of Uncle Sam. We already know your tricks. You really think we don’t know. We have seen your methods here… You tried to capture us once. failed miserably at it also.

White Queen: That’s not so. You have risen to the challenge. You 3 girls poses as living a double life. with one side being normal. but the other side… having to deal with threats from another world. Saving every innocent life you can. But the one person who’s been there for you all your life… she’s been abandoned and left her Vulnerable.

Thunder Mistress: *Scoffs* We have no idea as to what the hell you’re on… but we didn’t leave our mother Vulnerable. She’s a normal mother. She has no powers. Our Watchtower friend Chloe. She’s not about to just give up her address and tell you all you want to know. neither are we.

White Queen: Didn’t already leave her Vulnerable? You already have left your greatest asset vulnerable. the one who had all the Intel. and you’ve left your own mother Vulnerable. All you have to do to save her life and the life of your friend is to just give one simple address… That’s all. Just that. It’s your Move…"

Spencer: That's our mother. My mother. When she was younger. You... *To Waller* You attacked... OUR MOTHER! *Glaring* You're lucky that i'm a married man that i have well built convictions in me... Otherwise i'd let you have it. Right in the guts and chops.

Serena: That goes double for me. The utter nerve of you... Attacking our mother and then you show yourself... to us? For what? To try for round two? What? You figured that you couldn't get at our mom's... you'd go for the maternal fish. Us. Their kids. Offspring?

Chloe: You guys... It's all in the past. She isn't like that anymore.

Ridge: How do you know that to be certain? She's the White Queen!

Macie: Ridge, i think that you should tell them what you know... How you know about... Checkmate.

Ridge: You think it'd matter much?

Macie: It should. If it's something that is relevant to the issue... shouldn't they know of it?

Ridge: I guess.

Ridge then tells how he knew about checkmate...

Ridge: This is what i've told Macie earlier. She knows about this already. But now... you guy're gonna be informed. *Talking of his knowledge of Checkmate* That agency's presence and history was said to be lost within the anals of history. No one spoke of it. In fact the last i heard of that agency... or any remnants of it... was when my Great-grandfather told my grandfather who once told me that he was a government agent that worked for Checkmate. He worked for Waller and the things he did... He regretted. He took his guilt to his death bed and died with the shame of what he'd done. I was not even around when that went down. You weren't either. This was... a little over 20 years ago. My grandfather emancipated himself from his family because of the stigma. He didn't hate his father. But just couldn't bare to be around him. He married into the Mercer name. But my great grandfather... *Sighs* Oh man... history lesson... His name was Larry Lightwood. Hard nosed and no nonsense. He wouldn't really joke around other than on occasions. But he worked for Waller and he was told the line of intimidation: "You better be. Or you're out. And we both know there is only one way out." So... even if he tried to leave... he wouldn't get far as he would have been wiped off the face of existence."

Amanda: Agent Lightwood was very well driven. He carried with honor. Serving his country.

Ridge: Yeah. Of course. Then why is it that he left with such guilt and took his guilt to his grave? His shame for working under you... was what pushed his son away. The man who is my father. Gary Mercer...

Amanda: *To Tess* Mercer. Is this a joke? Is this Teen... Your son?!

Ridge: No. I am not her son. My mother is Agnes Mercer.

Macie: That was the past though... Wasn't it, Ridge?

Ridge: Yeah. But fact is that it happened. My father still feels shaken over it. But in all honesty. He'd never say why. Never. Only for the reason as it was said to be too great of a pained memory which he was looking to forget.

Macie: *Nods*

A Minute later...

It was then that they got to where the truth came... on how Waller could have been alive and still young looking from all the time that'd passed from then till current.

Amanda: When i was still the shady person that you fighters see me as given from all that you've just seen. Agent Campbell was briefing on re-positioning the satellites to get a fix on Tess once that she'd been reported to have left the hospital... Met Gen. My focus was on a man named Zod. He was said to have decimated all my agents at the Metropolis field office. Which then right after 6 more had gone dark. but also during that point of time... The Black King (Maxwell Lord) was also told to be missing in action. I told Agent Campbell to see on contacting the U.N. I acted out in paranoia and that was becoming my greatest Enemy. Thinking that we were at War... when really... we were only facing a threat such as the Kandorians. I knew that we had to then regroup. Before the Kandorians were to strike again. But that was when out from nowhere and out of the blue... Zod came in to view and i barely saw the glint of fire about to come from his eyes when i told my agent to Run. I ran too.

She flashes back to the events that came from Zod showing up at the castle...

Amanda: *Going over the dramatic memory* Zod was torching the Castle. Burning everything down. However what he didn't know was that the castle had a secret escape to use for emergencies. I ran to it and fled to safety. The tunnel led from the castle to the mainland... as it rested upon a long huge lake. But the tunnel was underneath. I barely made it to the mainland as the tunnels soon became engulfed into flames. It was enough to send me flying. I of course made it to a doctor. Which was the nearby hospital and got checked out. I didn't realize it till it was mentioned. That i was... Pregnant. Yes. I was pregnant. I couldn't move from the shock. It was there that i came to use what resources of money i had left from that time and used it to purchase a small home. Adequate and stable to stay in for a few years. During that time... began on raising a Son. Giving birth to a boy who grew to become a gov't agent. But i've been alive all this time... and have never aged in the slightest. Some man... with this magical power. Pretty boy too. Had this undeniable swagger which could steal a heart or two. He possessed the magic touch and the elemental Magic finesse as he called it.

Macie: *Remembering the details about the man* Agent Waller... would the man happen to look like... *Showing a picture* this: ?

Amanda: *Gasps* Agent Lightfoot... where on earth did you get that photo?

Macie: I found it. And seemed to have recalled what the man looked like. Was this... him?

Amanda: That's good recon strategy, Agent Lightfoot. But yes. That was exactly the man that'd worked his magic and ensured that i wouldn't age...

Joanna: Holy cow!

Serena: Holy crap! Macie, Is he the reason for you being... like you are now?

Macie: *Nods* He is.

Sapphire: Now it's out. Now we understand the reason for why... you were as you are now. He's the reason.

Annie: Whoever he is... He's a literal godsend.

Carly Black: And how!

Sora: Awesome.

Amanda: My son... He's known as my White knight. I called him moments ago before you fighters came in. He should be here... anytime now...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Chloe: *To the door* Who's there?

Agent Chris Waller: *Walking in with a suitcase and a large chest with Government gadgets* Hello everyone. Sorry to have kept you waiting. Been spending 5 hours in the tech department at the Pentagon getting these comms and radios. Plus 9 mm. Not a toy. But pistols and firearms. Getting them all set and prepared. *Catching sight of the White Queen* Agent Waller... Good to see you around and still in the game. Didn't think you'd engage so fast. Especially with a little girl... a preteen girl. Jeannie Waller was it? You informed me of that not long ago.

Amanda: I have. However that is a little irrelevant. At least for the time being.

Chris Waller: Quite right. You're right about that. It is not the time for that. Especially since there is a dire concern that locks its sight upon this place. Watchtower. From the data that i've gathered from what you fast tracked over to me via. Large Emails. At least 30 Emails with vast details on all files and members. The players involved in the struggle for true peace. Especially one of the players being with the appearance of a S. Korean Superstar. *Looking to see the girl in question* Hello there, Agent Lightfoot. Good to see you looking sharp and at attention.

Amanda: We should get to the matter at hand.

Chris: Yes. We should. We should see on getting to the dire matter at hand. *Walking over and Greeting the crew* Greetings. *Nods* Miss Sullivan, Mrs. Teague. Mrs. Mercer. No. Wait... Agent Mercer... Right? Yeah. We have new agents here today. *Looking at the fighters* I'm one of the agents for the New Watchtower. By the end of this ceremony which is going on... You're all gonna have official Radios. New Comms. Government level 5. And will be considered Agents. Each one will get a 9mm. Handgun as well. To keep with you at all times. But while out in public. or at school which i take that a bunch of you are still in high school. Keep them hidden and under the radar. Unless it's in need to expose them. But you're all advised to choose the moment of exposing them to the open... Wisely when school is concerned. Don't ever have them out freely. It will put you in trouble. The radio's are set on frequency 50. Ch. 65. I've had them all programmed to chime a tune according to it's user. *Tossing a radio over Macie and Ridge* You two... You two are first. Agent Lightfoot, Agent Mercer. Those Radio's are your. To contact one another... Just state out Calling Agent and the last name. Macie... I think we'll call you for the Watchtower codename... Ruby Princess. Rising Star. And from the data that was shown from your time in helping run things here during the Ghost Rider Epidemic... I request that You're promoted to Asst. Watchtower. You might be soon out there in the world... being the famous celeb which is possibly fated. But your loyalties for your fellow men and women proved stronger than most. Agent Mercer, You'll be under the Watchtower codename: Sapphire Knight. Singing Prodigy. *Nods*

As it went on...

The fighters all got New Government official Comm's, Radios and a 9mm. And they were given codenames...

Rhapsody Romancers Z!- Pink Queens 1&2 and Crimson King 1&2
Rhapsody Aquatic Force Z!- Aqua Blue Knight 1 and Maidens 1, 2, 3, 4.
Rhapsody Thunderic Force Z!- Neon Green Maidens- 1, 2 and 3.
Sora and Carly- Black Rook 1 and 2.
Rusoe Elemental Trio- Jade Maiden 1, 2, 3.
Electrogal team- Silver Queen 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Honolulu Torch Paul- Red Knight
Psychic Wonder Crystal- Diamond Queen.
Barlow Firearm squad- Amber Maidens 1-5 and Knights 1 & 2.
Johnny Blaze-Crimson Red Knight
Roxanne Simpson- Gold Maiden.

Chris: Those are your code names. But don't openly reveal it to anyone on the outside. It will put you in risk of it getting to the wrong ears and it could get the attention of the President to be. As it is... now. Agents... this is where your concerns before official. The fate of Watchtower is very critical. So the utmost discretion is very crucial.

Macie: Could we ask as to why this is all supposed to be this big of a deal?

Agent C. Waller: You could, Agent Lightfoot. It wouldn't be against the rules to ask. It's something that anyone could ask. As this not only affects one... but it affects us all. But i shall get to it. Before the passing of the torch is initiated.

Agent Waller's son then grabs a the Disc he had with the footage and places it into the Slot before playing it.

Agent Waller: *Playing the footage* January 9th, 2047 this year. 6 days ago... President-elect Trump was officially making note of his first official national law to go into effect by no later than January 25th. 5 days after he officially gets sworn in and the torch is passed to him. It was to initiate the operation to search and destroy any and all secret factions. Pence is second in command. but he too signed the order. The first faction that was marked to go after and have shut down... Was the Watchtower. A few field agents gathered intel on it since the very moment he was made the winner of the Elections as they had reasons to believe that he pegged the Watchtower as a national threat to his presidency. According to phrase: "Stealing his thunder" Agent Richie Rhapsody... Aka The Blue Knight gathered up the data and INTEL and picked up on the move being placed against the Watchtower. An official order is in process of being written and made ironclad. In less than 3 weeks... if President Trump... by then gathers 500 signatures from high bureaucrats... he will have the firepower and the A-Bomb killcode to address a state of the union referendum to order by Federal law for the Total complete Shutdown of Watchtower. And seek to arrest and try them for Treason if caught going against Government Marshall law.

Serena: What?! That's just totally insane. How the hell can he do that? The President doesn't have that type of power. Never had.

Agent Waller: True. However... if he gets those signatures. He can use that to overthrow the ruling by Congress and have it sanctioned. And if they grant it... he can. and will if he deems it fit.

Joanna: But why would he want to do that? That just doesn't make any sense. It is just insane...

Agent Waller: It may sound insane to you. and yes, Agent Barlow... it's agreeable. It is insane. But the way it is... He sees that any factions that are out there that don't revolve around him... are just not worth ensuring that they stay in the lineup.

Rita: Is this something that we're to expect?

Amanda: It is very much a reality to expect. Unless some heavy interference and intervention is done to ensure that the Watchtower has a technique done upon it to enclose protection and no detection from the President to be. Yes. It can be what one could expect.

Agent Waller: This isn't a joke. Not one whatsoever.

They all spoke about it for a moment more as it was just hitting them right in the face. They were also having to get used to Amanda Waller being amongst them. However, when they were gradually realizing the implications of her devotion to be of good service... they couldn't deny that it had to be genuine. And now known to be Agents... It was making them rather shook. But it was then that they had to let it play out for right at that time.

A Moment later...

Chloe: *With the power Transfer Processor activated* Will Clint, Theodore, Spencer, Serena, Jessie, Erica and Jessica step forward?

The ones named then stepped forward and stepped on the spots. The ones with powers on one side... the ones that were without... on the other side...

Chloe: Clint, Theodore, Serena, Spencer You guys have served with honor... strength and with devotion. It's now come to an end and is about to be put on the mere shoulders of your chosen successors. It's now gonna be their duty to answer the call of duty for when Evil arises. The Romancers Z! are gonna be forever changed and altered by this step. As is The Aquatic Force Z! and Thunderic Force Z! It is the privilege and responsibility of the fighters to speak solemnly to their successors to let them know of the power that they're about to amass within. You served and fought well in the struggle against good and Evil. Vanquishing the hands of evil. Defending the presence of good. Fighting the good fight. Making the choices that came as tough... but sometimes necessary. This is where it marks the next phase. The end of one chapter and the start of another. Prepare yourselves for the new chapter to come.

Clint: Jessica, you have love in your heart. it's like a movie screen and there for any to see. When a person full of love comes along and is among the masses. it isn't long before others take notice. You've been an ally of our family for years. Since the first time we've met. You've been a devoted ally. Always there for everyone. Nothing could put it to be any different. Jessica, With this power you are gonna become endowed with... You're gonna be with the Love of the ages. Majestic and sincere. Blissful. Jessica, You are my successor. This is where it begins.

Theodore: Jessie, You're a ballet dancer and good at the art of it. You treat each step with elegance and finesse. Gentle to the touch. With the sincere grace you possess... it's no denial that you are the one made to be a hero. When Macie recommended for you to be chosen. She was just naming a name. But she made the right choice. Because you are the perfect example of what being a dancing sensation and a lady grabber. Dancing into the hearts of all those in your wake. The power that shall now be laid upon your shoulders... is now yours. You should be proud as this is a very high honor for someone to be be chosen like this and in such a way which is like this. This is the start of things to come. Where one's time of being the hero ends and another's time of being one... begins.

Serena: Erica, You've got the horse that helps you ride to where you need to be. Trustee stead and devoted. You're dedicated to your cause and aim for what you desire. With resources at your disposal... there is no limit. Your presence is like thunder and lightning to the touch. No one can ignore your presence. Your western cowgirl physique and skill is what defines you. Because of what you do with it. With this power that i now give over to you... You are sure to ride. and spread your Thunderic might all through the land. Hitting the ones that do wrong with an iron fist of thunder. Making them quake with fear. Thunder rider in the sky... Thunder and lightning in the thighs... this is where power of thunder gets a reigning fury that strikes fear upon those who seek on spreading injustice and crime. Here is where it all gets born.

Spencer: Jessica Spelling... You're with spirituality. Integrity and grace. There's not much that can be said to you as when it comes to you... Your intellect and knowhow... says it all. You have spirit and gentleness running through you. With the power that now comes upon you... It's gonna make those who want to stain where they tread with crime and Evil... wish on never meeting up with the likely adversary which is one with spirit. This is your start for a new life. A heroic life come to you... here. Today.

Jessie: I am ready. And i am grateful to be chosen. I will do the power proud.

Jessica: I will spread love all through the land. Where there is loss. I will fill it with Love. The Majestic power of love lives on.

Erica: Let the thunder quake the skies and roar across the wilderness. If Evil dares to thrive. This will mark the start of their end.

Jessica Spelling: The Stain of Evil... may it seek no redemption other than its own defeat.

Chloe: *Pressing the button and starting the Power transfer* Clint, Theodore, Spencer and Serena... Raise up your power belts and begin the Transfer. It's time. Jessie, Erica, Jessica, Jessica Spelling... Grab on to one side of the belt as they raise it up. Their abilities and powers will coerce from them and go through the belt before it charges up and unleashes a full blast of their power into you. Endowing you with the power that they possessed and are relinquishing over to you.

Within seconds, They raised their power belts up and the ones who were about to receive the powers grabbed on and held on. With the belts held up they stood as the ceremony began... Within seconds as it rested in midair and with them all holding on... Power started to flow like a flood into the belt and with all the power inside of the belt... Charged up... It send the blast with full power into the Successors. Sending a surge of energy into the new fighters. Jessie Rogers became the new Dancing heartthrob. It turned him into the Dancing Heart-Majesty. Turned Erica Rhodes into the new Thunderic Fury. She became known as Thunderic Cowgirl. With a horse to send surges of thunder into the evil doers with each thump of their hooves upon the ground. Releasing energy with each gallop. Her weapon was to be the Thunderic Rope of fury and Justice. Jessica Spelling became the New Spiritual Arctic Frost. She became Sister Arctic Maiden. Jessica became the new Majestic Love. She was now Sister Lovebeat. The transformation finished with giving them the power belts and it accepting them as their new masters. It was once that the transfer was done and the torch was indeed passed...

Chloe: Now... we see you 4 transform for the first time... But we will hit the main hall for that. Agent Rhodes... You have your horse outside so we'll have you summon over your horse...

Outside the watchtower a moment later...

The Stadium's main hall...

Sapphire: *Getting into position and looking at the new member* Erica... You're now a Thunderic force Z! member. This is your maiden voyage. Ready?

Erica Harper

Erica: *Nods* You're darn reckon that i am. I'm ready when you are, Ma'am. Just give the word.

Sapphire: Okay. Raven, Erica... Hands in.

seconds later...

Sapphire: Lieutenant Thunder! *With her hand in the middle*

Raven: Intellectual Thunderic Wonder! *With her hand in the middle*

Erica: Thunderic Cowgirl! *With her hand in the middle*

Sapphire: *With Raven and Erica; Posing for transformation* … *Transforming* Rhapsody Thunderic Force Z!… Electrify!

Within seconds they transformed and Erica's hero attire became that of like Carter Slade. A ten gallon cowboy hat with a western vest that was with thunder and lightning pulsing through the material. Undershirt was of neon green and lime. Pulsing with the thunder and emitted the tune of Silver Stallion. She was a country girl at heart and the attire made it no secret. The pants was turned into the Thunder skirt. The edges hung with whips and each whip when landing an impact... Emitted thunder...

Once transformed...

Thunderic Force Z!: *Posing* Thunderic Force Z!

It was then the Romancers turn...

Annie: Madame Romance. *Putting her hand into the middle*

Daria: Passion Galore. *Putting her hand into the middle*

Jessica: Sister Lovebeat. *Putting her hand into the middle*

Jessie: Dancing Heart-Majesty. *Putting his hand into the middle*

Annie, Daria, Jessica and Jessie: *Chanting and Posing* RHAPSODY ROMANCERS Z! Power… LOVE DREAM ACTION!

With a flash of light and with a sudden down pour surrounding them… Annie and Daria were covered in Pink light and bare with exposed skin before being transformed. Red and Pink blouses covered the girls and a Shirt with red and gold hearts appeared on Jessie. Glittery Pink and fushia Skirts covered the lower parts of the Girls and Glittery red and Pink Pants covered Jessie's lower half. They had heart shaped rings and Jewelry appear on them in style. The girls had Tiara’s and Jessie had an Imperial style hat on him. The girls received weapons in the shape of heart guitars that when stroked by the strings Turned into heart blasters that Released pure bursts of Love energy. Jessie received the weapon that was a Rhapsody heart scepter. With a swing and a thrust Unleashed a beam of Love and Bliss. Jessica's weapon was the Majestic harp of passion and bliss. With a stroke of the strings it would unleash a pulsing blast of Musical notes that turned into a cloud of Love and Bliss on impact. But the remnants of the attacks would leave tunes of love vibrating the target from within.

Madame Romance: *With Passion Galore, Sister Lovebeat and Dancing Heart-Majesty; Posing in unison* Rhapsody Romancers Z!

Once they were all transformed...

Chloe: *Looking at the fighters* This is the new chapter of the very legacy of the Rhapsody Dynasty's fight against those who oppress the innocent. A fight against Evil. Some of the originals have stepped down from their hero lives. It's a sacrifice that they made with dignity and for the protection of their family. Their kids. It's now up to you new members Joining the remaining original fighters in their struggle against the forces of Evil. This has been a very trying year leading from the last year till now. With each new era of peace, Darkness isn't far behind. Where there is light... Darkness follows behind just waiting to be let loose. But it's the fight for truth and hope and light that helps keep the darkness in check. You are the warriors of light and of peace. With the sacrifices which you've all given... The world is forever indebted to you. The City is eternally grateful to you... But in the neverending fight against Evil... The Fight presses on and continues. It is up to you now to be the means for sending the Evil back. Rhapsody New Generation... The world is counting on you. The City is counting upon you. With the risk now reality of the struggle being threatened to become dismantled and undone... Putting the legacy of all that was done. and all the sacrifices that were made. The blood sweat and tears that were given all up till now. At risk of being for nothing under the imminent ruling of a traitorous president. The fight for Justice and innocence is now more than ever in need. This is now upon your shoulders. This is your fight. Your battle. It Lives on... through you. *To the members who stepped down* You've given your time... Your energy and power with pride. It has been a hard road and you faced many challenges. But your time as heroes have come to an end. The successors chosen are now carrying on that torch. Wielding the light that comes from the torch. Leading the vanguard of the New Generation army. For your service... Your dedication... It's a time that will be forever remembered and go down in history. For Future Generations to come. This is the life you had made. The Life you made reality. It now continues on through them. For all you've done... The city, is forever gonna be indebted to you.

The struggle was to continue...

But now there was the threat of also the president and his power to be. Were the new faces of Watchtower gonna be more than an asset or a eventual unforeseen threat to come? What was the next threat gonna be like for them once it approached their front doors? Was Macie gonna be the one that got put in position of running along with the intergalactic being that was told to come? What about the Gilmore's? Were they in gonna have a role in this in the future to come? With the new changes that had come and gone... It was now the next chapter of the legacy that the Rhapsody Dynasty wrought. The next Era... has begun. How would it all start? Find out in the next chapter of the Adventures of the Rhapsody Girls Z! As the Sage continues...