Stemmed from the Blog tale: "The Adventures of the Rhapsody Girls Z!" Transpired to be eventually: "The Adventures of Macie Melody "The Rising Star" Lightfoot.

(Macie is discovered... Thus begins her imminent recognition and path to stardom)

6 PM that evening...

On the streets of Metropolis...

The ceremony had just ended a moment ago and now with new equipment. New Comm, New Radio and a 9mm gun. Macie now had to tread on her own and instigate some means for a soul search. She did even tell Joanna where she was going. Ridge was already on his way back home and was gonna do some soul searching of his very own. There was alot to think over besides the fact that now there were new members of the Watchtower team. Some of the fighters stepping down and the teams now having new faces. There was a lot to think on. Macie didn't want to go over the events of what just took place back at the watchtower. She wanted to put it behind her and just unwind. That's all she wanted to do.

Macie: *Walking down the street to find a place to grab something to eat* I'm getting kind hungry and it's been a long day. *Sighs* Too much has happened back there in that room. The fact that the watchtower is now under the idea of there being imminent danger of the Watchtower being shut down. I don't get it. What is so important about what an orange faced creep does? He is gonna be president. So? I didn't vote for him. The fighters all voted for either Bernie Saunders or Hilary Clinton. They lost the elections and that orange face won. *Walking onwards* ... *Looking ahead and spotting a Diner* Hmm... Hey, That's Sid's Diner. Wow... I haven't been there in a while nor at Luke's. I'm closer to Sid's so... i'll go there.

Macie walked over to Sid's diner and aimed for something filling to eat. She didn't feel like company so she wasn't in the intention of calling someone. However Someone called her...

Macie: *Answering her phone* Hello?

Macie Terrace

Macie T.: *On the Phone* Hey Squirt, What's up?

Macie: Nothing much. *On the phone* Just on my way to Sid's Diner for dinner as there's not really anything to eat at the apartments. I think that Joanna and I need to go shopping again. However, Joanna's right now with her brother Jordan.

Macie T.: Brother?! Wha-- wait... wait... wait a minute... Her brother? Hold up that phone, girl. You are not cracking up... that i can tell. But are you sure about that? I mean... i thought that she didn't have a brother.

Macie: So did i. When she first told me her entire story... out of confidence and everything... she told me that she was an only child. The only one in the family. But then this morning... My love, Ridge... He mentioned that there was someone in front of the school as he was possibly waiting for me to get there to school. He said that the guy was Joanna's brother. Turns out... it was. He had the demeanor and he also spoke to her as a brother would to a sibling or a sister.

Macie T.: So... maybe it's possible that she left that part out when she told you because... she probably was still pretty pissed off about what happened between her family and her that she just didn't want to bring that part up. Considering it a rather dead cell.

Macie: Maybe. I don't know... It just seems like there's something going on. Some kind of trick. I'm not sure.

Macie T.: What does Joanna think?

Macie: Oh... she is taken by it. For some reason... something he said caught her attention and it had to have been something in what Jordan said... that got her to take to what he was telling her. Even i was buying it.

Macie T.: Why?

Macie: Why not? I mean... Macie T., How could i just tell her to not believe a word that he said? Joanna really was drawn to him and i think it was... biological. Strong.

Macie T.: You don't think that she'll get hurt from him... do you? Can he be trusted?

Macie: I don't know. I'm sure that Joanna is trusting him. Has to. He's possibly the only true family she's got as the guy Jordan told her that their parents... were dead. I heard him tell Joanna that and speak of how he knew and what he had to do to get to this city to find her.

Macie T.: Okay... that right there... is the point, girl. How is it that he knew she was in Metropolis? How could he have known that she'd be here in this city? She never contacted him... and he never wrote her. She never wrote him. Or called. So... how would he have known?

Macie: Sibling intuition?

Macie T.: Strong bonding? That could be it. It'd have to be. Wouldn't it?

Macie: Perhaps. Yeah.

Macie T.: Anyways... what all are you up to?

Macie: Not much. Just heading to get myself something to eat. Then probably gonna head off to do some alone time. To clear my mind of some things. Not really sure as... i just got done moments ago... dealing with a possible reality of government agents possibly running the watchtower. Talking about how the Orange faced prissy has his sights locked on to the Watchtower Command Center. I'm now in possession of a 9mm. *Shaking a little bit over the reality* It's scaring me to death.

Macie T.: Wow... from the sound of it... You really make like someone's who's seen a ghost and it spooked you bad.

Macie: I am sure that it has. I do seem rather... spooked about what i had to listen to about the government. About the new president to be. Oh... Sweet mother of dread. What'll we do if that man comes and tries to take down The Watchtower? What will the fighters do? They won't be able to fight against the presence of Evil anymore. The world would be in deep trouble.

Macie T.: It does sound rather daunting... doesn't it? Although... i wouldn't worry much about that. Besides we can't control what that scumbag does. He's gonna do what he's gonna do. It's just the way it is. I'll come meet you at the Diner. You said Sid's... right?

Macie: Yeah.

Macie T.: Okay. I'll meet you there, Squirt. I'll be there in 10 minutes. Don't worry. It's all on the house.

After the call ended...

Macie: Great, Now i'm gonna have company with me. So much for soul searching. Oh well... maybe some interaction'll help me clear my head. It'd be more helpful anyway. *Walking over to Sid's*

A Minute later...

Sid's Diner...

Sid: *Looking to see Macie coming in* Well... If it isn't the young spunky girl of the city. Good evening, Macie... You here for another round of comfort? It's a cold night out.

Macie: It is rather cold out, Sid. But it doesn't really bother me anymore. I'm used to it.

Sid: The cold weather here... is easily adaptable. But some of the weather can get rather oppressive. Go on ahead and grab a seat wherever. I'll be right over to take your order. I'll bring along a cup of hot cocoa for you. It'll help keep you warm.

Macie: *Smiles* Thank you, Sid. You're very kind.

Sid: Anytime. It's been a while since i've last seen any of the usual crew. Kinda felt... rather lonesome.

Macie: Awww! It's okay. It'll pick up again before long. Really.

Macie then went to grab a seat and looked out the window. She didn't know whether to sigh, cry, or just try to block out the events that went on and pretend as if she was just dreaming. However she wasn't dreaming as she couldn't dream away being with the possession of a 9mm glock. Macie sat and thought about what the new fighters were gonna be going through.

As she was sitting there and enjoying the atmosphere...

Macie Terrace

Macie T.: *Looking to see her friend* Hmm... Where's that Squirt at? she's here somewhere. I was to meet her here. *Looking to see Sid* Hey Sid... Long time since last seen. Have you seen a girl about yay high... Nasally and rather timid. You seen her?

Sid: You wouldn't be talking about that lightfoot girl, would you?

Macie T.: You know her?

Sid: shouldn't i know her? She does happen to be here. In fact... If you look over to your Right... You'll see her sitting at a table and looking out through the window.

Macie T.: You're kidding. *Looking to see someone sitting at the table* What... That's not her. Is that her?

Sid: Yes it is. That's Macie.

Macie T.: Uh... thanks. *Grins* ... *Walking over to the table to look at the girl sitting* Hey there, Squirt.

Macie: *Looking to see her friend* Hey Macie T.

Macie T.: *Gasps* Holy crap... It is you.

Macie: Well... no duh! Of course it's me. Who did you think it was? Loretta Lynn?

Macie T.: Macie, *Grabbing a seat and sitting at the table with her* The day that you look like her... That's the day i'll go straight and give up goth.

Macie: Ha ha ha! That's funny. But a good punchline. So, what's going on?

Macie T.: Not much... Just the same old routine. However... on my way over here. I saw some strange man going around the block a few times. Checking out the music stores. AS if he was looking for someone.

Macie: Who do you think he could be looking for?

Macie T.: Who knows. But the way that he was driving around... Totally creepsville. because for one thing, what would he be doing around this part of the area and just be driving around? the other thing is... If he was clearly looking for someone... Wouldn't he be stopping just to pull over and right then ask around... get some answers as to where to find said person or thing that he was looking for?

Macie: Yeah. That'd be the common mature thing to do. Strange how people just drive around in continuous circles and make like they're in search of someone when all they're really doing is just prowling around.

Macie T.: There's a lot of weird people out there.

Macie: You can say that again.

As they were talking...

What they didn't suspect was that out on the street...

Over on the other side of the road...

Janie: *Heading over to Sid's* I'm worried about Macie and Ridge...

Alex Rhapsody

Alex: As are we. It's really emotional between them. Ridge really is shook over the whole reality of some Government agency coming back for a modern spin. Macie is nerved and not feeling so sure that she wants to remain with the Watchtower team due to it. Not that i can blame her.

Charlene: The concept of there being a Watchtower Command Center/Checkmate. That's gonna be one mighty thick long pill to swallow. We're all gonna be facing lots of change in the coming future.

Janie: Yeah. I feel really bad for Macie and Ridge. Poor guys. Ridge and Macie left from the command center and they kissed before parting. but i think they're gonna be having a bit of a talk over it. Ridge doesn't like Checkmate for reasons said. And if Watchtower becomes anything like that... Ridge is gonna give Macie an ultimatum. Leave the Watchtower or lose him. It's a theory or prognosis on the matter. But all in all... They are both shook.

Alex: Shook. What about us? We now have 9mm glocks in our possessions. Our mom is gonna totally go mad. She's liable to go and rip the place apart over it.

Charlene: Then we do the toughest thing possible. We cover it up and don't speak of it to her. We hide the fact of a government agency being now part of the Watchtower.

Janie: *Gulps* Yeah. *Looking ahead at the Diner* Hey... There's Macie... and Macie Terrace. Macie T. is there at the Diner.

Alex: That is a first. She's usually never out during the evening hours. By time Evening approaches... She is usually at most homebound at her place.

Charlene: You're right. *Looking at Janie and Alex* You don't suppose... Something happened... do you?

Janie: I wouldn't know.

Alex: Wanna go and hook up with them for a few minutes. See how Macie's faring off from the rather tense and unsettling events that went on during the Ceremony? She's gonna need it. We know Ridge does. But thing is... We don't know where he lives in order to even check on him.

Charlene: We could call him.

Janie: Good idea.

A Moment later...

Janie: *Walking into the Diner* Evening Sid.

Sid: Hey girls. Long time since you 3 came here.

Alex: Yeah. We know. We've been going to Luke's Diner for a while. Kinda like expanding our tastes. But No offense to Luke. Here's best.

Charlene: He would bring over a trout if he saw that we looked as though we were biting our erasers. That was just weird.

Alex: seriously.

Janie: But here... It feel more open. More like family in lots of ways.

Sid: And i aim to keep it that way.

Alex: *Smiles*

Sid: Go ahead and grab a table. I'll be right there momentarily.

Charlene: Okay.

Janie, Alex and Charlene went over to grab a table and managed to grab one that was right by where Macie was sitting.

Macie: *Looking to see Janie, Alex and Charlene* Hey guys.

Janie: Hey Macie. *Seeing Macie T.* Hello Macie T.

Macie T.: Hey girls... Good seeing you guys around. Been wondering where you guys were hiding out at. Macie's been talking about there being government influences at the watchtower now. What the heck gives on that?

Janie: Who knows... But we can tell you that if you've ever heard of Checkmate... and it's possible return after being defunct for nearly two decades...And you weren't afraid of it before as it was said to never return... Start being afraid.

Macie T.: Why?

Alex: Because it's about to be back. However... it's not just Watchtower Command Center. It's now Watchtower Command Center/Checkmate. The NEW CHECKMATE. But mixed in with the Watchtower. Deep. It's likely put a strain on the relationship between Macie and her boyfriend. Only because of the pained memory of his grandfather or great grandfather being an Agent for Checkmate. I could be wrong... but we have a very quaky feeling that things won't go well with there being government officials being part of the Watchtower.

Macie: I just can't believe that they're doing this. This... all because of one man getting into office. Sweet mother of aggravation. I hate it.

Charlene: So do we, Macie. We also don't like it.

They spoke for a few more minutes before having to part. Janie, Alex and Charlene were only there for a quick bite. Burger and fries. They knew that it was gonna be only a matter of time before their mother came out looking for them, so before that were to happen... they made way off towards their house. Charlene felt bad for Macie as for some particular reason... She believed that Macie was being unjustly hurt. All due to the events that went on back at the Watchtower.

After Macie was done with her dinner... She got ready to head out. But made sure to pay first. Macie T. Also paid for hers and it was then that Macie Terrace and Macie spoke for a few more minutes before parting ways. Macie was intending to find herself in a way that others would never see coming. Or... Maybe... perhaps, they already did see coming as up till now they were seeing Macie transcend from being the meek and shy... into a person who was out in the open. Outgoing and just so open. She was even expressive too... More like an actual teenager. It was there which put the idea as to that of where Macie started to think that leaving her old life was the best thing she could have done. Minus the part where she was leaving the two friends she had from her past. But Macie went on her merry to find something to do. Something that she could enjoy.

Macie: *Walking down the street and looking at the stores while walking by and in deep thought* Hmm... Maybe there's a music store close by. They might have the complete set of Journey. I always did like that Perry. However... that was since my life began here. After i got stranded by the bus during that band competition return trip. It's starting to truly be the best thing that's happened to me. Since then... i've got to see the world. See more than just what was in that small town. Where i was a nobody...

That was when she caught notice of a music shop and saw the wide collection... selections of CD's that was on display and presented.

Macie: Wow... I wonder if they have Meghan Trainor and or Adele. *Walking into the Music store and taking a look around* ...

Store clerk: *Spotting Macie* Well... hello there. You back again, Macie? Don't you ever get enough of this place?

Macie: Enough of Music? No way. Music is what drives me. Besides here... i can find great deals.

Store Clerk: Well... hell.. You're one of the best customers. You can come around these neck of the pretty woods anytime, sugar. You're always welcome here, dear.

Macie: *Blushes* Awww! Thank you.

Macie took a look around and was by the one side of the store when she happened to catch notice of a Karaoke machine with the screen and overhead... Plus Audio system as well... It was there for a while and up till that point... Macie never figured to go for it. However that night... she felt like it was calling to her. Begging for her to take the stage and go for it.

Store Owner: I see you caught look of the Karaoke machine. That's Old Angel there. She's a good machine. Been played and used by many curious teens from among the city's best and brightest around the block. It's just been recently upgraded to where it has the ability to play Korean and Jpop. Pretty trippy too. Just the other day... I had a big shipment of CD Albums from the Live Action spinoff of Sailor Moon... Komatsu Ayaka... Sawai Miyuu and others. Girl groups like Perfume, GFriend, Girls Generation, Twice... We also got boy groups like EXO and BTS. It's a whole spectrum.

Macie: Sweet mother of gasp. I love GFriend. I already have all their CD's. i listen to them every single day.

Store Owner: You don't say! Dear goodness gracious. Outstanding. You know... Even though you are solo and don't have five more members with you... Why not sing a #? Maybe a couple. Besides... Not many people are gonna be around long as it's close to closing time. But if you're good at singing... and it catches the ears of the outside. I'll be willing to pay you 50 bucks a day for singing and drawing in customers. What do you think?

Macie: You're offering me a Job?

Store Owner: Technically... yes. But it's only temp. Not to forget that there're labor laws that i've got to adhere to. Given that you're like only a teen and still a minor.

Macie: *Blushes* Oh my... i... i don't know what to say. I'd love that.

But...

It was a moment later when Macie started getting with singing... Even doing the dances from all members of the girl group Gfriend...

Macie: *Singing ; Doing the dance moves* "Oneul nan teukbyeolhae
Seolleneun sijagiya
Waenji al su eopsneun
Dugeungeorime kkeullyeo
Sappunhan balgeoreum
Oneulttara gwaenchanheun
Neukkimira joha
Yegami da joha

(eotteohge) bangsimhan sungan
Oh igeon maldo andwae
(geureohge) nal boneun nunbicci
Neomu wanbyeokhae
Amu heumi eopsneun
Neoreul garikin sungan
Nae geosi doel geot gata

Tangtangtang FINGERTIP
Ne mameul gyeonulge
Tangtangtang FINGERTIP
Simjangi meomchuge
Mwo eottae ne gyeote
Deo dagagabolge
Son kkeute nega isseo
FINGERTIP FINGERTIP
FINGERTIP FINGERTIP

Geurae neoui mameul gajgesseo jigeumiya
Sijakhae wanbyeokhae
Junbineun imi kkeutnasseo

Geu jjalpeun sigane
Nae mame deureowasseo
Neo ppaego amudo
Boijido anhasseo
Han georeum dagaga
Neoreul seuchineun sungan
Neukkimi da joha
Hwaksilhi dagaga

(123) sigani galsurok
Yeollineun fantasy
(321) i neolpeun gonggane
Gadeuk gadeukhae
Amu binteumeopsneun
Neoreul garikin sungan
Nae geosi doel geot gata

Tangtangtang FINGERTIP
Ne mameul gyeonulge
Tangtangtang FINGERTIP
Simjangi meomchuge
Mwo eottae ne gyeote
Deo dagagabolge
Son kkeute nega isseo
FINGER FINGERTIP

Oraesdongan gidarin
Sunganedo taeyeonhage
Geu nugudo moreuge
Nunchichaejido moshage
Sonjishana kkattakkkattak
Ne mameul jojonghalge
Sigani jjaekkakjjaekkak
Da gagi jeone dagawa 1234

Jeongmal eojjeoji
Neol jojunhaessdeon sungan
Sarange ppajil geot gata

Tangtangtang FINGERTIP
Ne mameul gyeonulge
Tangtangtang FINGERTIP
Simjangi meomchuge
Mwo eottae ne gyeote
Deo dagagabolge
Son kkeute nega isseo
FINGER FINGERTIP
FINGER FINGERTIP
Geurae neoui mameul gajgesseo
Jigeumiya
Son kkeute nega isseo
FINGER FINGERTIP"

As Macie was singing, People were coming in and catching notice of her and began jeering. One of the ones that came in was none other than the lady which still left an unsettling feeling. Of course the feeling went away gradually. But at that time... Macie was singing and just letting it all run.

Once she was done with that song...

Amanda: *Nods and smiling with delight* Well i'll be. Now that is one talented Agent. Quick... Multi-lingual... Agile and uninhibited. *Looking at Macie* Dear heavens, Agent Lightfoot. I... I had no idea that this was your side past time hobby. That was unmistakably remarkable. When i asked about your skills earlier... You never specified that this... was that skill that you possessed. The golden voice and ability to come out singing just about any song known in existence.

Macie: *Gasps* Sweet Mother of gasp... Miss Waller. I... I didn't know you were coming.

Amanda: Why wouldn't i? I was on my way home for the night as it's been a rather long day. But for some reason... i caught wind of someone standing outside speaking about someone from Korea. I didn't even recall that bands from Korea would visit the bustling city and drop by here. It caught my attention and i came to get a good look. Good thing that i had. Seeing one of my agents... here and singing. You know... if this was 28 years ago... and i was at the castle... You'd be my first target in recruiting. Making you... The White Priestess. I truly must say... Well done, Agent Lightfoot. Very... very well done.

Macie: Thank you. *Winks* but i hope you know that Chloe is the head of it all. I saw that you were trying to show what you could provide. I can't speak for the others. They're gonna believe what they will... but i am rather moved. I think that underneath the shock and everything the others are too...

Store Owner: go ahead and do another tune, Macie... Let's hear what you got in that golden voice.

Macie: *Singing* Any way you want it
That's the way you need it
Any way you want it
She loves to laugh
She loves to sing
She does everything
She loves to move
She loves to groove
She loves the loving things
Ooh, all night, all night
Oh, every night
So hold tight, hold tight
Ooh, baby, hold tight
Oh, she said

Any way you want it
Any way you want it
She said, any way you want it
Any way you want it

I was alone
I never knew
What good love could do
Ooh, then we touched
Then we sang
About the loving things

Ooh, all night, all night
Oh, every night
So hold tight, hold tight
Ooh baby, hold tight
Oh, she said

Any way you want it
Any way you want it, oh
I said, any way you want it
Any way you want it

She said hold
Hold on, hold on, hold on

Oh she said, anyway you want it
Anyway you want it, anyway
Anyway you want it
Anyway you want it, oh
She said, anyway you want it
That's the way you need it, anyway you want it
Anyway you want it
That's the way you need it, anyway you want it
Anyway you want it
That's the way you need it anyway you want it
Anyway you want it
Anyway you want it (Anyway)
Anyway you want it
Anyway you want it

However during that song being sung by Macie...

A Tall man in his early 30's came in with a ID Badge, A cellphone and a clipboard. He was looking for new talent and it was as he walked in that he saw who was singing...

Talent Agent: *Captivated by the voice of the girl singing* She's... She's remarkable.

The talent Agent walked over to the lady that was closeby...

Talent Agent: Excuse me... are you here to watch that girl sing?

Amanda: I would believe that i am. Why?

Talent Agent: No reason. I happen to be looking for new fresh talent. Talent that would take the music world by surprise. However... I came past this street and managed to catch sight of a group of people hoarding the door to this store here and speaking of a girl singing and lighting the place up with light.

Amanda: Hmm... Well i'd say that you may have just come to the correct place. Mr. ...

Talent Agent: *Introducing himself* Mr. Samuels... Mr. Gene Samuels. I'm from the Cleveland Starshine talent Agency Talent association. But also an affiliate for the Metropolis Cosmic light Talent Agency.

Amanda: Ah. A Talent Agent looking for the next star to be. Well... It's rather a pleasure to meet you. Amanda Waller. The White Queen of the new Checkmate. You're wondering as to who that girl is singing... are you not?

Gene: I sure am. I'm very indeed fond of knowing who she is.

Amanda: Ah. Well... She's one of the agents from the Watchtower Command Center. If you'll be intending to watch. Might i present to you... Agent Lightfoot. Aka... Ruby Princess/The Watchtower Command Center's Rising Star. Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Gene: Mmm... Now that's a name to live up to. And more. However i should let you know... That the talent Agency is offering a 5 year contract. The reason why i'm here and seeking to speak with Macie is to offer her that opportunity where she will become a star. A Singing sensation. She's got a lot of spirit. With a voice like hers... The music world will have something new to enjoy. Macie Lightfoot is that new deal. I gotta call my boss. He is gonna be flipping for gold on this find...

While the song was going...

Gene Samuels: *While the singing was going on; On the Phone* Mr. Whittleson. Sir... I'm in Kansas... Metropolis, Kansas watching a Karaoke Singer. And i think that we might just have our next Rising star of the ages. You've got to hear this... *Holding the phone up and aiming it at the stage where Macie was on stage and singing*

Mr. Whittleson: *Listening through the phone* ... Wo-wo-wo-wo-wo-wo- *Gasping with a raised voice of approval* WOW! INCREDIBLE! *Speaking through the phone* Mr. Samuels!

Gene Samuels: What do you think?

Mr. Whittleson: Get her to sign. She's the one we need. We need her. She's perfect. She should be doing concerts.

Gene Samuels: That's gonna be a little problem. She's only 15. Plus is Emancipated from her parents but seems to have a new one. At least from what i just found out.

Mr. Whittleson: Hmm... What's the girl's name?

Gene Samuels: The girl's name is Macie. Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Mr. Whittleson: I'm gonna start making some calls and find out who her parent is. Macie is a star and nothing is gonna keep her chained.

However a moment later...

Macie: *Walking out of the store with a couple new CD's and heading home* That nice man wanted to sign me up for a contract. It was a good deal... But i don't think that i could take it without bringing it upon my dad first. He's got to be the one to say something for that. I can't do it... unless he says it's okay. But Of course... Waller was there. I wonder why she was really there to begin with. Maybe she was captivated by my singing. *Nods* Yeah. That had to be it. Had to be.

Macie had barely made it back home to the apartments when she got a note from Joanna. She read it and sighed.

It was only a few minutes later when she got to her and Joanna's apartment when she went inside and locked the door after going in and walking over to her room.

Macie's Room...

Macie: *Sighs* Great. Joanna's gonna be gone all night. Dad's not back yet. Won't be for at least another 5 hours... at least. I can't call Sparkly Jenny. So... Now what? *Sitting on her bed* ... *Thinking* Okay... Come on, Macie. Think. Think about it. you're 15 and still a minor. You're home alone and have nobody to call as no one is up by this time. What do you plan to do?

Macie was about to turn in when suddenly...

Her phone rang...

Macie: *Answering the phone* Hello?

Frank: *On the Phone* Hey Princess. How're you holding up?

Macie: *On the Phone* Hey dad, I'm okay. Just got home a moment ago and am getting things ready for bed and for school in the morning. Had a big day.

Frank: Did you?

Macie: Yeah... *Deeply exhaling* Oh... dear.

Frank: What's wrong?

Macie: Nothing. Just got a lot on my mind is all. The passing of the Torch ceremony was today at the Command center. They promoted me to something called Asst. Watchtower.

Frank: Congratulations... Macie. That is something cheerful to hear.

Macie: Actually... Not really. There's also something else that's going on. Something other than just passing the torch.

Macie then started to get with explaining and it was even then... that something wasn't gonna go well. Because, Frank was now curious and yet also worried...

Frank: Exactly what's going on at the tower?

Macie: I wish i knew for sure. It'd all happened so fast and alarmingly. But there's Government influence involved now.

Frank: That's not good, Macie. If there is Government influence in the tower. It is no longer safe for you there. With the new government in play and officially sworn in by the 20th. There is gonna be no protection. This is big brother in the works and he's got a new general. Trump.

Macie: What'll we do?

Frank: Not much as there isn't a whole lot that can be done.

Macie: Maybe. But Dad, doesn't it seem better if someone at least tried?

Frank: At what cost, Macie? This kind of field is way out from your sense of expertise. You're liable to be in danger with the Watchtower if it's involved with the government.

Macie: *Sighs* I suppose that it wouldn't help if i were to mention that there's this lady that came to the watchtower... *Feeling reluctant* Do you ...Have you heard of an Amanda Waller?

Frank: Who?

Macie: Amanda Waller.

Frank: No. I haven't heard of her. Who is she?

Macie: Hold on... I got a mini computer. one of the things that is subjected to staff members of the tower. I'm apparently a staff member due to my clear stint of aiding Tommy and Kimahri during the Ghost Rider dilemma. I hope that you've got a smartphone, dad. I'm gonna see on sending you the details on her.

Frank: Okay.

Macie: *Opening up her mini computer and connecting contact with Watchtower Command center Systems* This is a rather eventful night. It's not even midnight yet. Plus aside from being discovered by a talent agent just moments ago while i was at the music store that i visit and get my CD's from. A very full night.

Frank: A Talent Agent discovered you?!

Macie: Dad... please. I don't want that to deter from what we're trying to discuss. But yes. One had. And while i was there... the same lady we're talking about... came to me. While i was there. She's awkwardly infatuated with me. I don't know why... or how. But she's just been about every place i was. Except for where i went to go grab something to eat. This Talent agent is from a talent agency and was on the impression that he would be signing me up. However... i told him thanks but not right now. However... I think he'll try again tomorrow during the day.

A Minute later...

Macie: *Looking at the screen* Okay. I got it. The Video clips and the audio... plus the research. I don't know what you're gonna be thinking when you have a look. But, Dad... i could be a little overstepping on this... I do suggest you present a rather opened mind. Because... I have a very hazy but possible suspicion... that you're gonna need it. I already do. And right now... i'm still trying to come to terms on the matter that has hit Watchtower hard.

Frank: I imagine the feeling. *Looking to see his target at a distance* Macie, I'll call back in a moment. I got movement on a target that i'm supposed to take out. You okay?

Macie: Other than being home alone... I'm okay. I'm probably gonna put on some music and catch some sleep. But be careful out there.

Frank: You bet. Always. Love you.

Macie: *Blushes* Awww! Love you too. *Smiles*

During the night, Macie slept through to music playing and tried to relax. She had a lot of things playing through her mind. One being the Talent Agent coming to sign her up. But also trying to wrap her head around the fact that the Watchtower was now with government influence. It was getting bad. With things now turning for the worst yet to come... or turning into something rather risky. Danger was calling. It was coming again. With the new Presidency being imminent and threatening to begin... The clock on the time left before full on detection of the Watchtower was ticking. And Time was running out.

The next morning...

Macie was on her out to school to get an early start. She didn't think that she'd be met by that talent Agent again... But she was... It was as she was by the benches... at the Park which was by the high school...

Macie: *Sitting down* I need a break. This Watchtower stuff is so stressing. I can't keep up with that and school and yet do the dancing and singing. Sweet mother of mercy... i am so swamped and only 15. *Groans* I need a day planner. seriously.

She was sitting at a nearby bench Enjoying the fresh air for a few minutes...

Gene Samuels: *Walking over* Excuse me. Mrs. Lightfoot.

Macie: *Looking up and turning to see a man with a clipboard and papers* Yes? Can i help you? Who are you?

Gene Samuels: Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Mr. Samuels. I'm from the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association. Looking for New talent throughout the country. I'm here to inform you that you're the type of person that we'd want to have signed up with us. I've seen your skills while at the music store that happens to be not far from here.

Macie: you were there and watching me? *Remembering* Wait. I remember now. You were there and standing next to the lady... Amanda Waller. Speaking about a contract.

Gene Samuels: Yes. I saw the skill and heard the voice. I called my boss Mr. Whittleson and he wants you with us.

Macie: But why? I am just a nobody special. That's all i am. *Feeling nervous*

Gene Samuels: That maybe so... But in the eyes of many... Millions... You could be a somebody. A Famous singer. You don't need to feel as if you shouldn't. But aside from that... You are clearly believed to be an Agent of a top secret base. Watchtower. As per what that lady said.

Macie: It sounds too appealing. And that lady is Amanda Waller. The White Queen. Or... The Wall. *Shaking her head*

Gene Samuels: We're even prepared to on behalf of the Company. The Company itself is prepared to via its sponsors... pay you $500,000. With a 5 year contract. I even have the check with me. It's no trick. It's legit. All the way.

Suddenly his phone rang...

Gene Samuels: Excuse me one moment. *Answering the phone* Samuels. What's up?

Mr. Whittleson: *On the phone* Mr. Samuels. I'm calling to find out if you've gotten the girl to sign the contract. I got to hand something to the Sponsors soon and they're gonna wanna know if there's a new member to their payroll.

Gene Samuels: *On the phone* I'm speaking with her now... But she's on the fence with it... Not sure as to whether she should do it... or not.

Mr. Whittleson: Well... Talk some reason into her. And call me back with a definitive answer. within the next 3 hours. I need to have that answer before i meet with the sponsors. It's very important.

Gene Samuels: I'll get on it, Sir. I'll try to have an answer before then.

Mr. Whittleson: Good. Good luck.

The call ended...

Macie looked at the Agent and sighed... She didn't know what she was to do. She had to find herself and needed to make her own choices but it was now starting to seem as she was not as ready as she thought she was. She had to find out who she was and what her purpose in life was. However possible. She didn't want to go for it and end up hurting the friendship that she and her best friend Joanna had. But she also didn't want to stay and wait for another shot to come and live life not knowing if she's ever gonna make a difference.

Macie: It sounds nice and i want to go for it. But if i do... I have just a few conditions.

Gene Samuels: We can accommodate that. It is with all expenses paid. All demands met to a letter.

The talking of the details went for a few moments more...

Macie: I have to call my dad and let him know...

She then called her father and got him over...

Joanna, Ridge, Macie T. Jessie were also there as they suddenly walked by and took notice. They couldn't help but to ask what was going on and the second that they were told... They felt weak in the knees as they were so completely stunned.

Macie went on with the details and nodded...

Macie: So... I'll get full disclosure and access to what exactly?

Gene Samuels: VIP suites. Exclusive clubs and since that you're still a Minor by 2 years. We'll have a body guard that will watch your every move. Making sure that no matter where you go... You're safe going from point A. To Point B.

Frank: *To the Agent* And who will this body guard be? I want my daughter to live up to her potential and want her to be at her best. For it's what she is. But i won't agree to let her do it unless she's guaranteed protection. So sir, i will ask again. Who will be her bodyguard?

Gene: That's a good question. Who's wanting to step in to be her body guard?

Frank: I think i might know.

Joanna: You do? Who?

Frank: He's an old friend i knew 6 years ago. He and I worked a double case and were on a 3 week stakeout. He was on call from Los Angeles. He's a great guy. Fast. Resourceful and informative. I'm gonna give him a call. He owes me a favor and it's several favors.

Frank dialed up the # and called one of his old friends...

???: Hello.

Frank: *On the Phone* Sam. This is Frank...

In Los Angeles, California.

In Beverly Hills...

A man in his late 30's was on his way to a side job which was conspicuous. He was a Bartender at the local Sports bar. But when he'd got cases... he'd go on special assignments. Special assignments that meant possibly killing people. He was as they'd say... A Preventor. But he was about to get a call that would give him an out. from hiding who he was but also be of service to protect someone regardless of the need.

His phone rang...

Sam: *Answering the Phone* Hello, Sam Crenshaw. What's the case?

Frank: *On the phone* Sam, It's Frank.

Sam: *On the Phone* Frank... Frank... Wait... I think i know you now... You helped me on that special assignment 6 years ago... didn't you? Wow... How are you my old pal? Been a while. A Long time.

Frank: It has.

Sam: What's up?

Frank: Not a whole lot. Just been doing a whole lot of cases from time to time. Kept a living.

Sam: I know the feeling. Being a Cleaner does take a lot from a guy. Not easy work, is it?

Frank: It's doable.

Sam: I should agree to that. It's very doable.

Frank: Are you free?

Sam: Pretty much. Other than a job as a bartender. It's clean and rather safe. Or as safe as one may get. What's up?

Frank: I have a Favor to ask.

Sam: Sure pal.... what's up?

Frank: I'm in need of a good bodyguard.

Sam: A Body guard? You?! Whoa... Times must have changed quite a lot... More than a person would expect. What happened? Case turn ugly?

Frank: No. No... it's not for me. It's for... My daughter.

Sam: What... Frank, You got a girl now? How is that likely? Frank, You don't take well to kids. What's going on?

Frank: it's a lot to tell. We need to meet and i'll explain the details. But i adopted a Daughter. 15 years old. She's Asian and Caucasian. Half and half. But she's talented. And gifted.

Sam: You still in Metropolis?

Frank: Yes. I am.

Sam: I'll be sure to make the needed arrangements and pack up a few things or so... I'm on the next red eye out. A favor... forget it. This one's on the house. Anything for a good friend.

Frank: Thank you.

Once the call ended...

Frank: It's done. The bodyguard will be here soon.

Macie: Okay.

Gene Samuels: *To Macie* You'll also be getting the ability of being given first choice on everything.

Gene then pulled out some papers and it was a contract. Copy of the contract.

Gene Samuels: *With the papers; With a copy of the promotional catalog* Ms. Lightfoot. It's good to see you made a very wise choice. Not that it's to intimidate... But it's just a push for something great. It's what you are.

Joanna: *Stepping forward* Is Macie really gonna be the star?

Ridge: This is rather much... isn't it? Not that we wouldn't want for her to get this opportunity and become something big. But... All of it... It seems like it's all so sudden. Wouldn't it seem so?

Jessie: It does seem to be very sudden.

Macie T.: You're not just pulling a leg or two with this... are you? Are you sure that this is all real?

Gene Samuels: *Nods* It's a pleasure to be meeting friends to a rising star. I am sure that this is gonna sound like so overwhelming to you girls. It's new for Macie and since i was the one that came to sign her up... That makes me... well... Her agent now. So... once all the papers are signed and things are finalized... We can get Macie on her way to Cleveland... To meet with my boss. Mr. Whittleson. He is very anxious to be meeting Macie.

Frank: That's all good and pleasing. but we're to wait till the Bodyguard gets here. *To Gene* This deal and contract is all rather enduring. But Macie's my daughter. Her wellbeing and her heart and her happiness matters a great deal to me. I'm not letting her leave this city till i know that she's got someone to guard her. to protect her as she's on this Career. She's also got schooling. That is not gonna be put in jeopardy.

Gene: It won't. That will also be accommodated. We'll have to set it up with her school and her teachers. But it shouldn't be an issue.

Ridge: Will she be back?

Joanna: She's not gonna be away long... will she?

Gene: No. This is for now just to meet my boss... Who is also gonna be her boss.

Jessie: *Grins*

That afternoon...

At the local Diner...

Sam: *Walking over* Is there a contentious Cleaner among the Group?

Frank: *Standing to greet an old friend* ... Sam.

Sam: *Greeting Frank* Hey there, You sneaky crafty hound... It's good to see you again.

Frank: *Nods* Same here.

Sam: *Hugging in salutation* It's been a while... hasn't it?

Frank: It sure has...

A few seconds later...

Sam: *Looking at Macie* You're the daughter to a cleaner. A Hitman. Frank's a good friend of mine and from what he told me of you... just by description... You're sure to be one of a kind. You do look truly lovely.

Macie: Thank you. And just so you know... Frank's my father. He adopted me and took custody of me. Even though it's not biological. it changes not the fact that i am his daughter. and I love him very much. Like any daughter would towards their father.

Sam: I am pleased to hear that. And i'm also here to take the role of being your bodyguard. *Looking to see the Talent Agent* You're Mr. Samuels, I presume?

Gene: Yes. I am him.

Sam: Good. I am hoping that you are gonna prevent any harm from coming upon Macie while i'm on duty. As a bodyguard... i am gonna make certain that no harm comes at Macie.

Macie: Dad, is he that serious?

Frank: Macie, My dear... it's what he does. When he's on duty... he doesn't play. he's dealt with high risk cases before and he prevented lots of danger from coming upon those he was hired to protect.

Sam: *Chuckles* Frank... i wouldn't go that far. But yes... i have been known to snap a few necks from a few bad guys from time to time. *Looking at the time* Well... Ms. Lightfoot. Macie... We better make way if we're gonna catch our flight over to Cleveland. It's gonna be a very important meet for you. Finalizing a contract... Is that correct, Mr. Samuels?

Gene: Yes. It is.

Frank: Macie, You take care over there and if you need anything... call. I usually don't fly. But if it's to get to where you are... I'll do anything that i must do to reach you. *Kissing Macie on the forehead* ... *Hugging Macie* I'm so proud of you. More than you'll ever know.

But before Macie made way off to Cleveland...

Joanna: *Looking at Macie* So Macie... i guess that this is it... Your start to a life of being a famous celeb.

Macie: Yeah. It is. I'm kinda scared though... What if i fail?

Joanna: You won't fail. besides... You are a very talented singer. Dancer. I... just... don't really want to see you go. What if we never see you again?

Macie: You will see me again. Metropolis is my home. I wouldn't leave it and forget about it and all that it's given me.

Joanna: I know. I really wish you didn't have to go though... Macie, I know this is what you sought after... What you were destined to achieve. But... *With tears welling up* Seeing you go... It's like we're having to say goodbye. I can't find myself to do it. I just can't do it. *Breaking down before hugging Macie* You're my best friend!

Macie: *Hugging her best friend* Joanna, Please don't cry... *Crying with her best friend* You're gonna make me cry and it's not gonna do us any good standing around crying. Sweet mother of sadness... Please don't cry. I'll be coming back. It's not goodbye forever. Just for a couple hours... It's only to meet the guy at the record station in Cleveland. But i'll be back. I promise.

A Minute later...

Joanna: What'll i tell the others?

Macie: Tell them that i'm living my dream. But that i shall come back.

Joanna: What about if Waller gets a wind of it?

Macie: Tell her the same thing. I am an agent for the watchtower. But i have to follow my own path. I am sure that they will have the understanding that it is what i had to do. Plus... i have my mini computer. I can keep tabs of things while away. So... I'm never fully away.

Joanna: *Chuckles* Given since you've got a 9mm glock of your own. That i am sure you'll have close to the vest.

Macie: Yeah. I'll see you again though. Just know that i love everyone... and love my best friend too.

Amanda: *Voice-over* Gandhi said “Live as if you were to die tomorrow, learn as if you were to live forever.”

To be continued...