(Lightfoot, You're with stars in your eyes now and this is only the beginning.)

Macie: *Voice-over* "People often say that this or that person has not yet found himself. But the self is not something one finds, it is something one creates." Thomas Szasz

Macie, her Bodyguard and Agent then made way over to Cleveland by a red eye flight. The Flight of a beginning for Macie. The start of her opened door to stardom.

Macie: *Voice-over* “When fears are grounded, dreams take flight”.
Anon

It was an hour later when they made it to the Cleveland Airport. Landing at the airport. Arriving at gate 3....

In front of the Burke Lakeview Airport...

Macie: That was a fast plane ride. Good thing that it didn't leave me with a nosebleed. I usually get those when i'm in high altitudes. But this time... i was fine. *Shrugs* Eh... go figure.

Sam: That's part of overcoming something that you could not do before. But... it's gonna be okay.

Gene: This is the start of your path to stardom, Macie. The very beginning. If you make it here... You'll be able to make it.... wherever.

Macie: That's enlightening... I think.

They happened to hail themselves a cab and make way to the Cleveland starshine talent agency...

It was as they approached the address of where it was that Macie started to feel a bit rattled. She was sure that it was what she truly wanted. But she didn't seem to aim for being famous. She had a mixed variety of emotions and feelings. What she wanted most was to just belong and she didn't care where it was that she belonged. She just wanted to matter. To Macie... all her life, she saw herself as noneother than lowly. Poor. undesired, unwanted. Unloved. Now for a person to go through life feeling like that... it truly meant that the people around her... or used to once upon a time be around her... didn't think highly of her at all. It didn't make things good for her.

Macie took a look at the building and Looked up at how tall and huge it was and gulped a couple times. She had the nauseating feeling as if there was a defining belief which she wondered if the possible career to come was even real or it was all a ruse for something else. It was already too late to turn back as she was there at the location where she was gonna meet the man that would either make it happen... or trap her in a position that could not be undone...

23330 Commerce Park
the Cleveland Starshine Talent agency Talent Association.

Macie: *Walking with her Agent to the end of the hall* This place sure is intimidating. Good thing that i don't receive Nosebleeds being this high. I used to though. But now... I'm rather rattled.

Gene: *To Macie; walking beside her to Mr. Whittleson's office* It's gonna be fine, Macie. Besides. There's one thing you can take my word for. His bark is worse than his bite. But a lot of the time... He's a pretty nice guy. The best there is in the biz here. Worked here for 26 years and he's still in the prime of it all.

Macie: I trust you. You are my agent after all. You know more of this than i do. More than i'd ever know thus far.

Sam: It'll be fine, Macie. You're safe. I'm here and there's no way that i'll be allowing for anything to come at you.

Macie: Thank you.

Once at the office...

Mr. Whittleson's Office...

Gene: *Standing in front of Macie; getting the go ahead to bring Macie into the office* Sir...

Mr. Whittleson: Yes, Gene... Is there... a problem?

Gene: No. Sir. however, there's someone here that you've requested to meet. A Ms. Macie M. Lightfoot.

Mr. Whittleson: *Clearing the throat* Hmm... She is? Well... Send her in. I'm poised to meet her. Bring her in.

Gene: *Nods* Yes sir.

A few seconds later...

Gene: Mr. Whittleson ... This is Macie M. Lightfoot. Or as she's known by a group she's associated with... serving a highly noble cause... Agent Lightfoot.

Macie: *Walking into the office* yeoboseyo *Blushes* Sorry. That was my attempt at Korean.

Mr. Whittleson: That wasn't bad. That was pretty good. You know... I know a few people who speak Korean and are... well... pretty darn good at it. So... you speaking Korean... it's no shock. I am pretty okay with that.

Macie: Okay. *Walking over and grabbing a seat in front of the desk*

Mr. Whittleson: It's wonderful to meet you face to face, Macie. I heard about the performance that you have given at some music store last night in Metropolis. Mr. Samuels called me up last night and i heard it through the phone. Now... I usually don't take notice to young talent much because even though they're talented and well gifted in their craft.... they're still underage and when signing them up... you have to deal with Minor Labor laws and then the parents. They seem to always want to be a big part of the spectacle which granted that it's their right as parents... that they're part of it because for one thing... it's their children that are going out there and put in the limelight. or the spotlight. and then there's the part which they want to be close to where their kids are as they want to be sure that they're safe and aren't being used or hurt or the sort.

Macie: That's the art of loving parents. They just want to be sure that their kids... Their sons and/or daughters are being cared for and not used and exploited for another person's own personal gain. I know what that's like as i felt like i was being... used in some sense or another back in my past hometown. I read the signs pretty well... So i'd have to agree with the parents concern on that. I do suspect that you have children too. Wouldn't you be the same for your kids if they were discovered and in line to getting signed up by a record Co.?

Mr. Whittleson: I would. No questions about that... However my own kids... they don't want the spotlight. They're into being teachers and Cops. So... they're safe. But for those who step into the light... it's those that are of concern. However it's the very thing that takes away the effects of the grand entrance of the new artists... the young talent who are Minors which come into the path to fame. When their parents step in along with them for it... It just tarnishes the feel of it. No offense to if your parents tend to come along during the very beginning... of the drive. It's just that when you're a fresh starting talent... it's just most effective for people to let out the "Ohhh" and the "WOW!" if the new young artists come walking on their own two feet and taking their moment in the spotlight. Getting a chance for people... to see them. Not the parents or family. Nothing against them... but it's just best appealing that way.

Macie: I guess so. I just never really felt that it was like that. I usually just sing in the shower privately. My best friend Joanna kinda caught me once walking out from the bathroom once singing in harmony a little bit of the song from the girl group Gfriend. Something like Me Gusta tu. I think...

Mr. Whittleson: GFriend... Hmm... I strongly heard much about that S. Korean girl group. You do realize that you happen to take highly after that one girl... Jung Eunbi. She's a member of that band and you look quite like her. Quite a highly recognized name to live up to.

Macie: Especially since at the Christmas party that a friend of mine held for all the guys and gals back in Metropolis...

Mr. Whittleson: You talking about one Leslie T. Burke... right?

Macie: Yeah. But... *Gasps* Sweet mother of gasp! How did you know?

Mr. Whittleson: From doing some Digging on the Web and there appears to be some Fan Club named after you. They caught the name and posted it all over their Webpage. Fanclub website. You're not even officially in the path of Stardom and you have a fanclub. Macie... That's truly saying something very dignified. Really dignified. You should be very proud of that. Very Proud.

Macie: *Blushes*

Seconds later...

Macie: What i was saying though was that GFRIEND was there at the party. They did a small show there and for 3 of the 4 songs that they'd done... they had me singing with them. Of course... for the 4th one... Eunha stepped aside and granted where i would sing in her place with the group for the song called: "Rainbow"

Mr. Whittleson: You mean... Like this...

He then played the Video that he saw on the Fanpage that he mentioned...

Macie: *With Microphone in hand; Voice* "Nothing is impossible
Oh nal nal gamssa anneun Rainbow

Music then kicks up the beat as colorful lights and ambiance fills the stage and audience. With dance moves which sync in with the song…

Sowon: Nal jinachin sonagi meokgureume
Geobeul meogeun airo doraga

Yuju: Eoryeoun sesang sumanheun saramdeul soge

Umji: Yeorin nae maeum dul geu goseun daeche jeo eodie

Umji: Show boyeojwo

SinB: Bol wiro tteoreojin bitbangul

Macie: Nunmuri doegi jeone Oh naega mitgo itneun i sarangeul

Yuju: Jeogi Rainbow Rainbow nae mam gipsugi
Peojineun Colors Colors Colors

Macie: Aju gakkawojyeo Rainbow Rainbow
Nothing is impossible Everything is possible

Yerin: Sangcheo wiro bitnaneun

Yuju: Ra Ra Rain Ra Rainbow Ra Ra Rain Ra Rainbow

Umji: An boineun mueongaro neoege yeongyeoldwae

SinB: Rainbow Rainbow bie jeojeun eojeneun ne pume matgigo

Sowon: Meomchuji anha Rainbow

Yerin: Bie jeojeo umjigil su eopseul ttae
Charari deo majneun geotdo gwaenchanha

Yuju: Yonggi nae majuhal beokcha oreuneun i neukkim

Sowon: Ongiwa ttaseuhan seonmuri gidaril tenikka

Sowon: Shine boyeojwo

SinB: Namaneul bichwo jul sigangwa

Macie: Dajeonghan gonggan soge
Deo orae meomulgo sipge haejwo

Yuju: Jeogi Rainbow Rainbow nae mam gipsugi

Macie: Aju gakkawojyeo Rainbow Rainbow
Nothing is impossible Everything is possible

Yerin: Sangcheo wiro bitnaneun

Umji: An boineun mueongaro neoege yeongyeoldwae

SinB: Rainbow Rainbow bie jeojeun eojeneun ne pume matgigo

Sowon: Meomchuji anha Rainbow

Umji: Pyeongbeomhaetdeon nari teukbyeolhan haruro byeonhaesseo

Yuju: Neowa naui maeumi sumeul swi deusi hanaro manna

Yuju: Yeogi Rainbow Rainbow nae nunbit soge

Macie: Neomu areumdawo Rainbow Rainbow Nothing is impossible Everything is possible

Yerin: Apeum wiro geuryeojin

Umji: Nareul orae gidaryeo jun neoui pume angyeo

SinB: Rainbow Rainbow haneul wiro neoege daheun geu sungane

Sowon: Nalgaereul pyeolchyeo Rainbow

Macie: Nothing is impossible Oh nal gamssa anneun Rainbow"

Macie: *In shock* ...

Mr. Whittleson: How about singing a little of that here?

Macie then paused... she didn't even know if she would be nerved to let out a piece of her skill. But when she was there asked or granted to present a piece of her singing talent... She felt as if it was an Audition of some sort. But... It infact... wasn't anything like that. Mr. Whittleson was practically enthralled with what Macie was capable of...

Macie: *A Little embarrassed; Getting up and playing her portable CD player that had the CD with the song on it* ... *Singing and doing a little dancing along with it* "neol hyanghan seolleimeul oneulbuteo urineun
kkumkkumyeo gidohaneun oneulbuteo urineun
jeo barame noeul bit nae mameul sireo bonaelge
geuriun maeumi moyeoseo naerineun

Me gustas tu gustas tu
sutuduru johahaeyo
Gustas tu suturu sutu~ru

han baljjak dwie seotdeon urineun
eonjejjeum senchi haejilkkayo
seoro bukkeureowoseo amu maldo mothaneun
neoegero dagagago sipeunde

barame napulgeorineun kkochipcheoreom
miraeneun al suga eobjanha
ijenuen yonggi naeseo gobaekhalgeyo
hanabodan duriseo seororeul neukkyeobwayo
nae maeum moaseo neoege jeonhago sipeo

seolleimeul oneulbuteo urineun
kkumkkumyeo gidohaneun oneulbuteo urineun
jeo barame noeul bit nae mameul sireo bonaelge
geuriun maeumi moyeoseo naerineun"

Mr. Whittleson: Wow... You are a real find. No question at all. You're seriously a total find.

Macie: Thank you.

Sam: Macie's good. I like how she dances. It's simply amazing. How is it that she was never discovered before? Her singing is truly unique. A beautiful voice all its own.

Gene: It's excellent.

A Minute later...

Mr. Whittleson: *Looking at Macie* You're here for a record deal. To sign a contract. I am sure that your Agent's inquired the details to you.

Macie: He did. I am kinda nervous though as this is really just like a first for me. I usually never sing in public. However i was tired of living life on the side. I had a golden voice that i was letting go to waste. Now... i'm using it to go for something that is meaningful. Which a moment ago... i just done.

Mr. Whittleson: I get what you mean, Ms. Lightfoot. Before i became the big boss of this place here... I was in that same field as you. It's a pain in the ass tryin' to prove yourself to those who'd possibly never understand. But trust me. I understand. But here's the deal. Your Agent... showed you the start up contract. But the real one is here... The official one. He sent a copy of it here and it was faxed. Formed to make an official one.

Macie was shown the contract and saw all the info and details made as inscribed...

Macie: When i get my check... or paid. How does that work exactly?

Mr. Whittleson: We wire it right to a bank account as soon as you got one. However...since you don't have one... We hand you your first check and you go and open up an account. Any bank... And just let them know the information of where you work... And if you feel privy to do so... you can have them call us. Your Agent will help deal with the red tape.

Macie: Right. Okay... Just thought i'd ask. First time on this... it's all new for me.

Mr. Whittleson: It's okay. You'll get there. Besides. Now that you're with us. You're like family. We take care of our own. As Your Agent has told you already by now... You have VIP status. Suites, Exclusive clubs. What we forgot to tell you is that you have to get some recording sessions done. You're a Parody Singer... As you've requested. So... You can parody any artist you wish... But just as long as you get the rights or the access from the ones who owns the music from the particular album.

Macie: *Gasps* What?! I got to do some singing now? *Nervous* Oh sweet mother of surprise. What'll i do?

Mr. Whittleson: Ms. Lightfoot... You didn't let me finish. I said that you had to get some recording sessions done. But... you don't have to do them now. Not today. Just that you need to have them done... As soon as you can. I'm due to have a meeting with a group of sponsors and as far as i'm concerned... I'm selling the pitch of you being part of the company. Ms. Lightfoot... Welcome to the big leagues.

Macie: Thank you so much. *Crying suddenly with happiness* This is a dream come true. I'm finally making it.

Gene S.: Macie, We've got to get you back to your posse for right now... Then i'm gonna jet off and start spreading the word to some higher ups and big fat cats of the music Biz. See what we can squeeze as a deal to start you off in thunderous applause. But my # is on speed dial on your phone... and i've got your # on mine. When something turns a screw and pops the top for a deal... I'll ring you... and we can get it set for you to hit a Recording studio and see on doing some #'s. Then dealing with the red tape... We'll wrestle with as that moment approaches.

It was then that Macie was officially among the celebs that were to come. She was IN! Macie didn't know what to think or say about the shock which she slipped into as it was coming all so clear to her. She was in and was gonna be famous. Soon. As it was now where she officially got made... She came across some familiar names. Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, John Legend. Empire of the Sun... Weezer. New Found Glory, Good Charlotte, Maroon 5. Journey, Kiss, Aerosmith, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Queen, Snoop Dogg. Nas, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Alan Jackson, Shania Twain, Kenny Chesney. Toby Keith. Meghan Trainor, Taylor Swift, Amy Diamond, Miranda Cosgrove. A lot of the best and the greatests. (Lord those were a ton of names. Geez! Ease up on that list. Wanna give the Rising Star a perpetual case of whiplash?)

Macie of course overheard that a couple of the artists were within the record company building. She didn't know which ones were around... but she knew that she had to for the time being make back to her hometown of Metropolis...

A Couple days in Metropolis, Kansas...

At the Diner...

Luke's...

Friday, Jan 18th, 2047.

Noon...

Rory: It's been so weird this morning.

Lorelai: How so?

Rory: Well... this morning i overheard the radio speaking about Macie.

Lorelai: You did? What did it say?

Rory: Not sure... Said something about her being now a newly discovered star.

Lorelai: Star? Like a star of the liberty bell?

Rory: No.

Lorelai: She didn't do the Canasta did she?

Rory: No, Mom... she wouldn't do that. But there is now some Fan Club out there just going off in a frenzy over it all.

Lorelai: Rats... I was shooting for the story of her being caught doing a rendition of dirty dancing. Like that actress Jennifer Gray did with Patrick Swayze. That would have been really a gas.

Close by...

Frank: *Overhearing the comments* Hmm... You seem to speak very highly of Macie. I would ask why...

Lorelai: Excuse me... Sir. How... how do you know Macie?

Frank: I know her as she's my daughter. Adopted... but still my daughter that i happen to love alot.

Rory: You adopted her?

Frank: Yes. I did.

Lorelai: Wow... So you're the elusive guy who's got the hooks on the one who's a new star.

Frank: Yes.

Suddenly...

Macie: *Walking over and kissing her dad on the side* Hey dad.

Frank: *Smiles* hey Macie. How was school? Anyone bugging you over there since you're now in with the fame?

Macie: No. Not really. There was Jessie Rogers of course. But he's okay. He's pretty cool with it. Michelangelo Trent... Zoey Rhapsody's sweetheart was excited. He even wanted to have my autograph. Of all things. *Laughs* He thinks that i'm actually that famous. I haven't even done any recordings yet and people are looking at me like i am so popular. I'm still just the same as i always was.

Frank: Things are going good for you.

Macie: Yeah.

Rory: *Waves* Hey Macie.

Macie: Hey Rory. What're you doing out from Chilton? No school today?

Rory: Kinda. It just got out about an hour ago. It was a rather early day today. Teacher meets.

Macie: Again? *Shaking her head* That's crazy. That makes 6 in one month.

Rory: Yeah. But it's normal. Janie, Alex and Charlene're looking for you.

Macie: They are?

Rory: Yeah. They said something about meeting up at the stadium for something. Not sure what though.

Macie: It'll have to be after i meet with my agent. He's got something for me. Something to do with getting an account. So i can get my money put into it when i get paid. It's all beginners stuff right now as the recordings haven't come yet. But in a couple days or so... I'm gonna be doing some. My Agent's found a recording studio this morning closeby... that i didn't even know was there. It's been set up right now.

Lorelai: How's it feel to be among the famous lifestyle?

Macie: It's all rather shocking for me. I am just taking it in a little at a time so i don't hyperventilate. I haven't done that in a while now... but i don't want to do anything that'd invite for that to happen.

Frank: That's right. the calm approach is the best approach.

Of course...

Luke comes to take their order...

LORELAI: Hi, can you take a little constructive criticism?

LUKE: No.

LORELAI: OK. This place could use a makeover.

LUKE: Hmm.

Macie: Does this Diner really need that much of a change?

LORELAI: Yeah. It just needs a sprucing up. Like a coat of paint.

LUKE: I don't spruce.

LORELAI: What do you mean you don't spruce?

TAYLOR: What he means is he won't spruce, that's what he means.

Macie: *Confused* Uh, I don't think i'm getting the reasoning behind having Luke paint up his diner. Isn't it supposed to be... up to him to decide?

Taylor: It should be something he ought to be doing willingly, Young lady. This is a spot that rests in the middle of a busy part of the town... or city.

Macie: Hmm... Then he should do something about it. But it does have to be up to him. *To the older man* And sir, I do have a name. It's Macie. Not young lady.

LUKE: Taylor, do not start.

TAYLOR: Me and the rest of the town beautification committee have been hounding him for years to freshen up the place -- maybe a couple of nice zinnia pots out front, some yellow awnings, a peppy little cardboard pig announcing the specials -- but he's a mule. He won't talk, he won't reason, he won't spruce. You might as well forget it, Lorelai. As should you... uh, Macie. I'm forgetting it too.

LUKE: Finally a Taylor Doose position I can get behind.

Macie: *Feeling a little annoyed* Sweet mother of seriously... What is the matter with you two? Can't you two get along? Why do you two have to fight like whiny kids? Luke, You could do something to brighten up the place. Painting might help. You don't have to do a mass change. Just something to liven it up a little. Nothing more. and Taylor... Stop pressuring him. He'll do it when he's ready. This is his place after all and it's very sentimental to him. This is gonna take a lot for him to consider. But pressuring him is just gonna make him resist even more.

TAYLOR: Faded paint is a bad reflection on the whole town. or City. Metropolis/Stars Hollow isn't gonna be having a good review for destinations to travel to if the popular spots are looking old and with faded colors.

LUKE: Whatever happened to giving up? And Macie, I appreciate you trying to help. But for intents and purposes... Don't get in the middle of this. You don't want to be drawn into dealing with Taylor. He will never let you be. Always jabbing with "You should do this" or "You should do that." Or "How about this?" Or "How about that?". Just spare yourself. Please.

TAYLOR: When standards slip, families flee and in comes the seedy crowd. You got trouble, my friends.

LORELAI: Right here in River City!

TAYLOR: This is not funny, Lorelai.

LUKE: Does anyone want anything?

LORELAI: Uh, yes, I do. I want to know why you won't paint this place.

LUKE: Painting's a pain. I'd have to close the place for a day -- which I can't afford -- or paint it in the middle of the night -- which I don't want to do because I hate painting.

LORELAI: OK, how about this? I'll help you. I love to paint.

LUKE: You do?

LORELAI: Yes, I do.

LUKE: You love it?

LORELAI: I want to marry it.

LUKE: You have strange passions.

RORY: She likes washing dishes too. She's mult-faceted abnormal.

LORELAI: Ah, come on. We'll drink a couple beers, we'll sing painting songs.

LUKE: Painting songs.

LORELAI: Yeah.

Macie: I'll even help. If you like. I wouldn't mind doing so. I'll have to let my Agent know so i can see that i can come and help and get around doing some recording. But i would be willing to help out too. It'd be rather... fun.

TAYLOR: Really? Oh my God! That's wonderful! Hurrah!

LUKE: Taylor, it's not for you. It's for me.

TAYLOR: I can't wait to tell the rest of the committee. They're not going to believe this.

Taylor rushes out...

Macie: *Annoyed at Taylor's comment* Ugh! Sweet mother of seriously... who does he think that he is? Dodie Bishop? Geez! I swear... Luke you should overthrow him. fast. I don't get what his whole thing is. But i already... find him annoying.

LUKE: I hate that he's pleased.

LORELAI: Ah, you'll drop a gum wrapper on the street in front of his store later.

LUKE: Yeah, good idea.

Macie: That wouldn't make things better.

Frank: No. It'd just invite unwanted stigma.

Luke: It'd be better than Taylor's constant budding into where it's not wanted... anyday.

However... It was the next day when things were said to start. Recording sessions and the path to Stardom beginning for Macie.

Outside of Luke's Diner...

Radio: *As Lord Arnold* And THE HITS... JUST KEEP ON... COMING! This is Lord Arnold... your Watchdog of the city bringing you another round of hits that keep coming back. Oh Sweet mother of Mercy... It been made official through all the radio airwaves across the state... From Cleveland's record company... to the ears of the city of Metropolis... We have ourselves a brand new star. A Sensation for the new ages... She's a well known love to us all and with the purity flowing from her... it's gonna spread love across the land. Give the praise for our very own girl in stardom history in the imminent making... Macie Melody Lightfoot. She's a STAR! She's on her way for it all. And from all of us here at MRHAP Metropolis to the beloved girl Macie. Rise to the light and soar. We are with you... All the way! *A Second pause* It's now 11 AM in good ole' Metropolis and to start off the hour and to highlight the breathtaking news of Macie's grand start of the Fame that's been born... Here's one of the favorite songs of Macie's that we all may like. And Yes it's K-Pop. Here's GFRIEND... with the smash hit... FINGERTIP! Right here on MRHAP Metropolis... The Station that starts it all and keeps it rolling to the hearts and souls of all the music lovers from afar and within our own backyard...

LUKE: So, you're sure we need this many cans?

LORELAI: Oh, yeah, you need enough for two coats and touchups and little spots. No, I'm not sure.

LUKE: Well we got the paint and the brushes and the tarps and all the other stuff the paint guy said we'd need, so I guess we're ready.

LORELAI: Yes we are.

LUKE: The only thing left to do is figure out when. Do you think Macie will be around to help?

LORELAI: How about Friday? I'm sure that she'll be around to help. She did say that she'd help. So... I'll have Rory give her a call and let her know the date and time.

LUKE: Friday? You don't think that Macie will back out... do you?

LORELAI: Yeah, I mean, you don't want the stuff sitting around. I don't know if paint goes bad, but judging by the smell of it when it's fresh, rotten paint would be really gross. And no... Macie wouldn't do that.

LUKE: Don't you have dinner with your folks on Friday?

LORELAI: Well, yeah, but I can get out early for a special occasion.

LUKE: Friday it is.

LORELAI: Good.

Lorelai leaves Luke and walks down the street. Rory catches her.

RORY: Hey.

LORELAI: Oh, hey, you!

RORY: Jeez -- you think you got enough paint?

LORELAI: I know, I tried to tell him. But he kinda insisted on it. So, dinner, thoughts?

RORY: Let's have some.

LORELAI: How about Chinese?

RORY: Sounds good.

LORELAI: OK. I need to stop at the market and get some fruit.

RORY: Why?

LORELAI: I think I'm getting scurvy.

RORY: Really?

LORELAI: Yeah. Well that or a cold, but either way, I need some fruit.

Rory: Do you think that Macie will be assisting in the painting?

Lorelai: I can't say, hon. I told Luke that she would... but you and i both know that now since Macie's got a career... at 15 of course... Things might be different. She might have different priorities going on. But... You know what?

Rory: What?

Lorelai: Why don't you call her and as a peace offering and all... invite her over for the night? Maybe have Joanna join along too.

Rory: Okay. *Pulling out her cell and dialing up Macie's #* 1-656-778-9912

Over at the Metropolis Music store...

Macie was singing some Karaoke and making money in doing so. She was already a star and this was just a viable example of the star that was meant to be...

Macie: *Singing* "Winter is here again oh Lord,
Haven't been home in a year or more
I hope she holds on a little longer
Sent a letter on a long summer day
Made of silver, not of clay
I've been runnin' down this dusty road

Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'
I don't know where I'll be tomorrow

I've been trying to make it home
Got to make it before too long
I can't take this very much longer
I'm stranded in the sleet and rain
Don't think I'm ever gonna make it home again
The mornin' sun is risin'
It's kissing the day

I don't know where I'll be tomorrow
Wheel in the sky keeps on turnin'"

Suddenly Macie's Phone rang as she was about to start on singing another # on the Karaoke machine...

Macie: *Answering her Phone* Hello. Rising Star Macie Speaking... Speak and be loved.

Rory: *On the phone* Macie... It's Rory.

Macie: *On the phone* Hey Rory. How're you?

Rory: I'm good. I'm calling to see how you were doing. Haven't seen you yesterday. Kinda got me a bit worried.

Macie: Awww! I'm sorry. I was a little busy yesterday as i had to take care of some stuff for my career. Like getting a new Head set and a couple of New Microphones. Then my Agent Gene and I had to get my bank account all set. And of course my dad is sole proprietor of the account till i happen to turn 18. Which is 3 years from now... or 2 years, 3 months and 6 days to be exact. I think. What's up?

Rory: I was wondering... If you were like free tonight... You'd like to stay the night at my house. Like a sleepover kind of thing.

Macie: *Gasps* You sure? I... i... i'd love to. That'd be very sweet.

Rory: Okay. I was kinda figuring that maybe you and Joanna would like to do that. I know it's out of the blue and all... but since you and Joanna weren't able to come over to our house yet... It'd be like a good opportunity for you guys to do so.

Macie: That'd be great. I'll give Joanna a call and also let my dad know too. He's pretty protective. But he'd be happy to hear of being invited for a sleepover.

Rory: So... Should we be seeing you guys at around... 6:30 PM 7 PM?

Macie: More like 7. But we shall be there. In fact. Where are you at right now?

Rory: In front of the Local Supermarket.

Macie: Really? Hmm... Okay. Well. i'm almost done here for the day... so if you're still around there by time i'm done here... I'll come over there and we'll cruise over to the apartments where Joanna and I and get some stuff for the sleepover. Maybe do some singing or something.

Rory: Sounds good.

Macie: I'll see you soon.

Once the call ended...

Macie got with doing a couple more #'s and then took her leave over to where Rory was... But on her way there...

Brittany Henderson

Brittany: *With the Fan Club* Macie, Macie M. Lightfoot?

Macie Melody Lightfoot

Macie: *Looking at the group of girls* Yes? Can I... help you?

Brittany: We're the group of girls that have become your Fan Club. We're known now as of yesterday... The Macie M. Lightfoot Rising Goddess fan club.

Macie: Huh? I... Have a fan club now? I... I never asked for one so soon. But... I heard that one was being around... Actually... *Gasps* Wait... You must be the ones that were mentioned by my boss Mr. Whittleson. He said something about there being a fan page up by a fan club that had my name on it. Said that it had a video of a performance that i'd done.

Brittany: He was right. We have a video. We've got ways of getting things. We're resourceful. But we like you. We Love you.

The girls all nodded and winked with their impression of Macie.

Brittany: *Shaking Macie's hand in gratitude* We're your supporters. No matter what comes to you. You're beautiful and amazing. Your love is sincere. I'm Brittany Henderson. Allow me to introduce the girls. My right hand girl in the fan club is Crimson Claibourne. She helps keep the roster straight in the club. Plus helps with getting funding for the fan club site to keep going.

Crimson Claibourne

Crimson: Hey Macie. Nice to meet you. You don't have to worry about anything. No one will hurt you on our watch. We won't allow it to happen. This fanclub is your protection shield. You're our girl. All the way.

Macie: *Blushes*

Brittany: The second member is Gloria Jennings. She's the go getting gal. She collects the fan mail and the from the people who want to write to the artist that fan club manages to follow and support. She's also a gamer and a bit of a nerd. So... if you happen to need anything or info that can't be found from the place you're part of... Watchtower. She's your girl.

Gloria Jennings

Gloria: Hey there, Macie. Nice to meet you. Whatever you need... Info... not a prob. I'll be your messenger on the streets. Anything you need to know... i'll fill and thrill with anything you need to know. You're in good hands. Just consider me your Fan Club's own Chloe Sullivan.

Macie: Okay. I wouldn't want to betray Watchtower's knowhow... But i will be very thankful for what you happen to pick up and gather when it comes to info and Intel. I do appreciate your dedication. So... i'm looking forward to what you find.

Brittany: The third member is Holly Cruise. She's a photo taker. She's at times very photo trigger happy. So... if you happen to notice her trying to take a gazillion pictures. Don't fret. That's just her wanting to get all tons of pictures. Anywhere she can. Of anyone.

Holly Cruise

Holly: She's got a point. Macie, I live for pictures. But what she didn't tell you... It's that i take pictures as i believe that each photo tells a tale. I sometimes seem to take some free lance pictures for the Daily Planet. And i charge 30 bucks for a photo for them to use any that i capture. But any pictures that I gather.... it's ensured to be genuine. And not made to demean anyone. And if there're any photos of you that give a negative light... We'll find it and see that anyone that took pictures like them... are discredited and made to retract.

Macie: *Nods*

Brittany: The 4th member is Kelly Samuels... She's our event organizer. She'll be the one to keep the lineup of the events that follow you... up to date. Up to date all the time. Plus she's like a wallflower. So... when you go somewhere... if there is something going that revolves you... She'll listen in on it and seek to inform us of it. Keeping us aware.

Kelly Samuels

Kelly: It's something i do. *Smiles* It's nice to meet you, Macie. You'll be cared for. We're all here for you. Always.

Brittany: Member #5 is Lacey Simpson. She's a artist. A designer. She's been known to be the artwork maker behind the fanpage of yours. She does up a rough draft of an art template and shows it off. seeing if it works for the site.

Lacey Simpson

Lacey: The Artwork is a child to me. i nurture it and take great care with it. The Fan page is something that has to represent what you are. All that you are... So when it comes to artwork for the site... I think of something that comes of Love, Light and serenity... and work on it.

Macie: Hmm... Sounds interesting. You know... You might want to try something... like This: *Showing off a picture she found earlier that morning* This i found posted by someone early on the one website that i came across on the internet. Someone must have taken it upon themselves to notice you guys noticing me. It's up for grabs too... Whoever it was that did... they don't want credit for it at all... So anyone can get it.

Lacey: *With wide eyes* Wow! That's... Beautiful. Macie... Would it be okay if we were to use that one?

Macie: Sure. I don't see why not. I don't mind it. I would be okay with it. The idea that i've got a fan club now... it's a little paralyzing. But... i am rather touched. It's so so sudden. Gosh... i never thought anyone would be all in to me just like this.

Brittany: The 6th member is Macie Kittridge. She's a Bikini girl of the past. She was one them 6 years ago. But left it last year. She was adopted by a High school teacher. She goes her own way and her father doesn't say much as she on top of goes to school... She comes to the fan club to provide snacks. She's also a part time consoling outlet. Letting the girls express what's bugging them from time to time.

Macie Kittridge

Macie K.: Hey there. *Smiles* Macie, It's kinda weird that you and I got the same first name. But just know that if you ever have a bit of something troubling you... You and I can talk anytime. It's all good. I live to be of service.

Brittany: The 7th member is Madeline Rickman. But we all fondly know her as Enigma. She's got a spice of attitude but a fiery passion for serving a cause. She was one of the ones that openly sought out this fanclub as it first got started and she's vowed herself to stick hand and hand with it.

Madeline "Enigma" Rickman

Madeline: Hello Macie. Nice to meet you. It's groovy knowing that we're gonna be following you and supporting you. Not many people would tell you this without making you... blush with embarrassment. But you happen to give off a rather sexy appeal. You have what... The golden voice. You can sing in Korean and Japanese... You can dance like an angel. It's amazing. Just how you can do all that and still remain calm cool and collected.

Macie: That's sweet of you. Thank you.

Brittany: Member #8 is Natasha powers. She's a singer. But she doesn't put it out there. She just sings in a choir and that's as far as she wants to take it... for now.

Natasha Powers

Natasha: Hello Macie. It's nice to meet you. I hope that apart from being like fan club members and all... that we can be like close... Like perhaps sisters. You've got us and we love you.

Brittany: Member #9 is Rebecca Gold. She's our Novelist. She's got two books on her own. which was before she came to being a member of the fan club. Her books are Rebecca and the C.I.A. And The Romance corner with Rebecca. She is big on romance and she cherishes it like candy to a newborn. Sweet and golden like a mountain of gold.

Rebecca Gold

Rebecca: Hey there, Macie. How's it goin'? You need some romance advise... I'm your girl. You'll never be let down. I got your back. If you ever have relationship issues... and the man you got don't treat you right... You send his pasty butt to me. I'll set him straight for you. I'm all on your side.

Brittany: The 10th member is: Sandy Gunnerson. She's a gun enthusiast as her father's a member of the N.R.A. She kinda grew up with weapons in the house and learned to fire a 9mm glock at age 10. She's skilled and has a crack aim. So if you see her at a open field or perhaps a secret undiscovered room somewhere... Shooting off. You'll see what i mean when i say "Crack aim".

Sandy Gunnerson

Sandy: *Nods* Our girls are like family. Close and like a sisterhood. You get screwed with by any dead-ass cretin who gets kicks from harassing good looking ladies like you. You call on me. I'll come and scare them off with a warning shot and if they persist... "Bye bye, Punk!" They'll be wishing that they never crossed you.

Macie: That's awful kind of you. But i am about love. Not force and violence. However... I do appreciate your candor in the idea. I really do appreciate it, Sandy.

Brittany: Member 11 is Winifred Lane. She's a Nurse in training. She's learned skills in Nursing since age 9. Her mom's a trained nurse and well respected among the field. Winifred has been with us for 3 years and been like a healer for the club since. If you're hurt... or feel something wrong medically. She'll be the one to have the plausible knowhow on how to treat. With an automatic contact to the hospital. Any hospital that is within the area she's in. Wherever.

Winifred Lane

Winifred: *With her Portable medical kit* Macie... When you do happen to go on tour and all... We'll all be going with you. Whenever you have a medical issue and need a bit of healing... I'll be right there to aid. You're our girl. We're gonna see that you're always well cared for. No questions about it.

Brittany: Member #12: Delilah Raines... She's our inventory personnel. She keeps track of all the equipment we have and has them all organized in their specific spots. She's even got lockers for each member... that have internal shelving. It's always good to have things in order. Besides when it comes time to make appearances... you don't have the time to be trying to dig around for that one particular item. You have to get out there and go go go!

Delilah Raines

Delilah: *Smiles* I love organizing things. I'm a bit of a OCD girl. Been that way for all my life. But it's all okay. If you need things organized... I can do it. I live for doing all types of organizing.

Macie: I'll remember that. It's nice to meet you, Delilah.

Brittany: And last but not least... member 13: Sally Steel.

Sally Steel

Sally: Hello.

Brittany: She's the only pre-pubescent member. She's 11 years old and she's like a rocker. She listens to all kinds of music. Except for Rap. She believes in that thing called Love and sacred traditions. For an 11 year old... that's rare. Because common ones usually all stick to simple things. But She's always in line for a Mentor. So... feel free to mentor her. She'd be very grateful.

Macie: Okay. *Looking at the Club* I really do appreciate your affection and admiration towards me. I do. But i got someplace that i need to be. I do thank you guys for being here for me. I'd even like to be in touch with you guys. So... I'll give you girls... my #. You can call me at anytime. And i'll also call you whenever it is that i am in need. Or if i'm seeking for a meet.

Brittany: You got it. Just remember... We're your girls. You're our girl. Sisterhood sticks together through and through.

The girls all wrote down their #'s and gave it to Macie. Macie gave hers to them. It was strange as to how all this was going on and it was on Macie. She was being recognized now and it was as if... the look she had... the physical appearance that she had was something that opened the eyes of all those who passed on by. Macie felt touched and she didn't begin to figure where it'd all lead. But she did feel as if she was finally gonna belong. At long last. Not that she didn't belong already as the Rhapsody Dynasty all took to her and accepted her as one of their own. Sure... heck... it took a little time, but in all sense... they considered her family. But now there was a fan club that did the same exact thing. Took her in and were all for her. Some would call it nutty. Some would call it awkward and a tad disturbing as to how all of a sudden there was a group or fan club of girls just itching to be everything that Macie was. And more.

It was a moment later that Macie made her way over to where the Market was and happened to meet up with Rory and Lorelai. But also Joanna. She was not far from where Lorelai and Rory were.

As Lorelai and Rory got to the market, As well as Macie and Joanna they hear a motorcycle and turn around to look.

TAYLOR: Damn motorcycles, they're a scourge.

RORY: Yeah.

LORELAI: Yeah.

Macie: That's odd for a Motorcycle to be strolling around here. Who do you suppose that could be driving or riding it?

Joanna: I don't know. But whoever it is... he's good. Makes me jealous. I'd give anything for one of those things. They're amazing.

Macie: You know... i wouldn't be so bad in wanting one myself. However... i don't think the record company would pay for me to get a license to drive one. It'd have to be more like a car. But i'd have to be 16 for that.

Joanna: What happened at the Music Store, Mace...

Macie: Oh... *Looking to the side a little then back at Joanna* Nothing much. Just that now i am part of an apparent sisterhood. A Fan Club came at me. Clearly... it turned out being my fanclub and they were all with adamant devotion on stating the idea that they were my girls and i was their girl. It's getting to be really weird. I have not been made as a official celeb for a week yet and already i got a fan club. I have a fan club that is all about me. Like i'm their fix for celebrity admiration.

Rory: Ouch. You gonna be okay, Macie?

Macie: Yeah. I'll be okay. It's just a little unnerving is all. I just need to get used to it is all.

Lorelai: It'll be better eventually. It's just that now since you're in the public eye... it's going fast as it's trying to gather... a stable identity for you. Solid foothold and such.

Macie: I guess. *Sighs* Goodness sweet mother of overwhelming excitement. This is rather too much.

Joanna: You can say that again. *Seeing the Motorcycle coming closer* Who is that?

Macie: Beats me.

TAYLOR: They're loud, they're dangerous. We should ban them from town.

LORELAI: Maybe we should set up barricades and ban all unwelcome strangers from crossing the border.

TAYLOR: Well! Well, no we couldn't do that, that would be illegal.

Macie: Plus very ethical.

LORELAI: Darn laws.

Joanna: Laws do bite sometime...

Lorelai: Don't we know it.

TAYLOR: Oh, got to get away from that noise.

Taylor goes inside the market...

LORELAI: Kill me and bury me with that bike.

RORY: What is it? A Harley?

LORELAI: That is a 2000 Indian, 80 horsepower, 5 speed close ratio Andrews transmission and I want to get one.

RORY: No.

LORELAI: Why not?

RORY: You'd die.

LORELAI: Oh, that.

Macie: Lorelai... you'd actually want one of those bikes?

Lorelai: Oh yeah. However after hearing Rory saying i'd die from riding one... I might not be too keen for one anymore.

Joanna: When i turn 18... I'm getting myself one. I kinda already know how to ride one. I built one from scratch at age 10. However on my way to this city when i first arrived at this city... i got into an accident. I survived and came out unscathed. The Motorcycle... did not.

Lorelai: Bummer.

Joanna: Yeah. But... it's okay. I still remember how to ride. So it's really no huge worry.

The bike stops at the market.

CHRISTOHPER: *To the girls* Hey.

LORELAI: Hi.

CHRISTOPHER: Nice shirt. Take it off.

Macie: *Gasps* What?!

Joanna: Did he just tell you to take off your shirt, Macie... Or was he referring to Mrs. Gilmore?

Macie: I think that he was referring to her.

Joanna: ...

He takes off his helmet.

LORELAI: Christopher.

RORY: Dad!

Rory runs to hug him.

CHRISTOPHER: Hey!

A few seconds later...

RORY: This is great! What are you doing here?

CHRISTOPHER: I'm here to see you. And your mom, who's not saying anything about as loud as a person can.

LORELAI: Hello.

CHRISTOPHER: A word. Maybe there's a phrase in my future. OK, why is that man staring at me? Or Who are the two girls among you two that are eyeing me with a sense of sparkles?

RORY: That's Taylor Doose. He owns the market. He knows all and sees all. And the two girls are friends of ours. That's Joanna Barlow and her room mate and best friend Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Christopher: You're kidding?! *In a pause and stunned* That's Macie. Why does she look so different than from that one animated series? Weird surprise. But... You know... i think i heard about her.

Rory: You have?

Christopher: Yeah... As i was riding in through this city and into the near downtown part of these neck of the woods... the Motorcycle's radio tuned into the Radio station... MRHAP i think it said... Speaking about this Rising star and then it played a song in Korean. I didn't figure that the station would do that. Isn't that a little out from it's orbit?

Joanna: Usually... it would be.

Macie: *Smiles* annyeonghasibnikka, mannaseo bangawoyo. (English Translation: hello sir nice to meet you.)

Christopher: And she even speaks... Korean too. Okay... That's a shocker.

Macie: I'm the one that the radio's mentioned. I'm known as the Rising star. I'm Macie. It's nice... to meet you, Mr. Gilmore.

Christopher: I see. Well... It's nice to meet you, Macie. Joanna. Always good to be meeting friends of Rory and Lorelai who seems rather puzzled and shocked at the same time. And I'm afraid that it's Mr. Hayden. I'm technically a Gilmore because of biological gene pool and me being the dad to Rory. Yeah... It's a technicality.

Macie: Sad...

Joanna: Sure is.

LORELAI: So, what's with the just showing up, Mr. Spontaneity Guy?

CHRISTOPHER: Well, my folks are back in Metropolis/Stars Hollow so I'm here to see them, and on the way I thought I'd stop by and surprise the Gilmore girls. Are you surprised?

LORELAI: Oh, the teeniest feather could knock me in the gutter.

CHRISTOPHER: So where would somebody find someplace to stay around here?

RORY: Stay, really? You're staying?

CHRISTOPHER: Thinking about it.

RORY: Stay with us!

LORELAI: Um, sweetie...

CHRISTOPHER: I don't think your mom --

LORELAI: No, it's not that, I'm still surprised.

RORY: Mom, please.

LORELAI: Why don't you stay with us for a couple of days?

CHRISTOPHER: Thanks, Lor. You won't even know I'm there. *to Rory* Hey, hop on.

LORELAI: Hop off.

CHRISTOPHER: Hop on.

LORELAI: Hop off.

CHRISTOPHER: Lorelai...

LORELAI: *sighs* Hop on.

Rory gets on the back of Christopher's motorcycle and they ride down the street...

LORELAI: Christopher.

Macie: Mrs. Gilmore... Lorelai... i might be a bit off... but from the sparring of words there... Sounds like there's a bit of history between you and Christopher.

Lorelai: there is. You have no idea as to how accurate that statement really is. But there is surely a bit of history between him and I. And of course my parents... will be ecstatic over him.

Macie: They will?

Lorelai: You got it.

Joanna: You don't suppose that there's gonna be trouble brewing from his coming to town... do you?

Lorelai: No. No... I don't believe so.

Macie: Hopefully everything goes okay. We wouldn't want you to get hurt over his being here. I mean... he was the sole reason for Rory. But it doesn't mean that you should be at risk of being hurt because... of the fact that there is a sort of history between him and you.

Lorelai: Thank you, Macie.

Joanna: We're gonna head off back to our place to get our things for tonight. We'll be over at around... what time was it? 6:30 tonight.

Lorelai: Okay. You two be careful heading home.

Macie: Of course.

But while that was going on...

Inside the Music record outlet that wasn't far from where they were...

Gene Samuels: *Greeting one of the workers* Hey. Nice to meet you.

Employee: Can i help you, Sir?

Gene Samuels: Yes. I'm Mr. Samuels. I'm the Agent representing a new soon to be music sensation. Is your boss in?

Employee: I don't think so. Not right now. He's not gonna be in for another 4 hours as he's dealing with some family troubles with his daughter. But... i can probably assist you in what you're looking for.

Gene Samuels: Okay. What i am here representing is a new face. Someone who's literally destined to take the music world by storm. *Pulling out his phone and bringing up a Video* Take a look.

Employee: *Stepping in to take a look and seeing a Teenage girl Singing on stage*...

Seconds later...

Employee: *Captivated* Who's that?

Gene Samuels: That... That is my client. My new Client... the future rising star. Say hello to "Rising Star" Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Employee: Oh my... She's amazing. Too bad i don't have the go ahead to cut deals and get her in. But if you wait here for a while... Mr. Tugglesworth. Will be in and can give you what you're looking for. I'm gonna let him know you're here. Call him and give him the buzz.

Gene Samuels: Okay. *Nods* Thank you.

He then sits down in one of the seats and waited for the Boss of the Music Record Outlet to show up... Deals were gonna be made.

Mr. Tugglesworth: Hello Romella, Afternoon.

Romella: Hello sir. How's the wife and kids? The daughter hanging in there?

Mr. Tugglesworth: Yeah. She's just been suffering the flu. She's starting to beat it. It's a good thing too. Doctors say that it was the worst one yet. The more tense one. Not the best to think about it though. They said that if it were to get worse than what it had... They'd have to admit her into the ER... The Hospital and see on what to do. Possibly put her on a respirator till she was able to breathe on her very own. She came through just moments before it would come to that.

Romella: That's good. but your darling girl's gonna make it. She's a fighter. She's got your strength. She won't let it get her down.

Mr. Tugglesworth: You're right. Thank you. *Heading to his office* So... Anything new going on today that happens to be on the itinerary?

Romella: Not really. But you do have someone here to see you.

Mr. Tugglesworth: I do?

Romella: Yes sir. I didn't know what to really do. I told him that you were not gonna be in for a while due to family issues at your home. But he dearly insisted that he meet with you. I had him wait in your office. It was the only thing that i could think to do.

Mr. Tugglesworth: I see. Well... It's okay. I'll meet with him. *Curious* Exactly who is it that i'm meeting again?

Romella: A Talent Agent... Someone named Gene Samuels. I don't know. He's got some business to have with you. From what he told me.

Mr. Tugglesworth: Hmm... Interesting. Okay... I'll handle it. See what he wants.

A Minute later...

Inside Mr. Tugglesworth's office...

Mr. Tugglesworth: *Greeting Mr. Samuels* Good afternoon, Mr. Samuels. I'm Louise Tugglesworth. Boss lord of the Columbia Music records company. I do apologize for keeping you waiting. Had personal issues to take attention to.

Mr. Samuels: *Greeting Mr. Tugglesworth* It's quite alright. I do understand how it is with the family life. They do take top priority. I'm a single man. my parents died 6 years ago and my brother Kenneth has basically fallen from radar. Since the passing... he's shut down and since that time... hasn't done anything much. Last time i heard from him... he was working construction. Wouldn't say where though.

Mr. Tugglesworth: I see. Well... I'm deeply sorry for the loss. It's never easy losing a member of the family. It's hard at times. Grieving is a very long road. But goes easier when there are people around to help cope. There's high theory of it helping with the healing process.

A minute later...

Mr. Tugglesworth: Now... *Sitting down in his seat at his desk* What can i hope to do for you, Mr. Samuels.

Mr. Samuels: I'm here to pitch a prospective opportunity with you. Have you ever thought of supporting new innovative young artists who are destined for greatness?

Mr. Tugglesworth: It's one of the vices that we have to treasure here. We look for those all the time. All year and yet not really coming up with any new stars. Or ones who'd make the cut.

Mr. Samuels: That's a shame. I do hope that they get their edge and time in the light someday. It's earned and if they earn it... they deserve it.

Mr. Tugglesworth: How right you are. That is very true. If they earn it... they deserve it. Getting their chance in the stardom light. Not many take that leap though. They back down before getting that far. But when one does step up... Fate... takes over. Once the wheels get set into motion... it's like a domino effect. One thing will happen and then following that... something else; then something else... then another. One by one. Starting a chain reaction. Romella, My assistant said something in the phone conversation that was before i made way here about a new singer coming into the limelight. Said that you came to represent a 15 year old girl... Named Macie Melody Lightfoot. Is that correct?

Mr. Samuels: Yes. That is right, sir. That's who i'm representing. She's the best one yet. I actually went a few days ago to a Karaoke practice. To check out who'd be there singing. I sat there and watched and that was where i came across a beautiful Golden Voice. Wonderful to the ears and heart.

Mr. Samuels then pulls up a Video of the recordings that he'd done of watching the contest...

Video on Phone: *Playing the feed; Macie Voice Singing*
Mr. Tugglesworth: *With wide eyes* Holy cow... Who's that? Is that... her?

Mr. Samuels: Yes. That is... May i present to you... the rising star, Macie Melody Lightfoot.

Mr. Tugglesworth: Well... Now that's remarkable. She's a real gem and catch. That voice... It's remarkable.

Mr. Samuels: Thank you. That's why i'm here. I'm here to strike a deal opportunity with you and maybe you'll be willing to do business with her.

Mr. Tugglesworth: That's all depending what we get from it. Business is very vital. If we do business with her. We will expect a future agreement. 10% of the profits as a first run. And a Concert. In Cleveland. There's gonna need to be a publicist for her to speak with the media and getting her face time on the cameras.

Moments later...

Mr. Tugglesworth: She's got access to any record she chooses. In 3 days... We want her at a Recording studio Recording a CD. We'll cover the first time costs of the recording sessions. She's in. Usually it'd take a lot of finessing and alot of groveling... plus business angle propositions to get in. However after hearing that golden Voice... I don't think there is much need for convincing.

A Minute later...

Gene: *On the Phone* Macie, Hey... It's your Agent, Gene. Listen, I just got done grabbing the bulls by the pointed horns that are poised to ram into their prey. I got you a recording deal that comes from the Columbia Music record company. I'm at a Outlet that is a subsidiary of them... Which is luckily in this city. Thankfully. Spoke with this boss lord... A Mr. Tugglesworth and here's the deal... They expect a future agreement. 10% of all the profits for the first run. and a Concert in Cleveland. The Concert will be discussed once we meet up tomorrow morning. A Publicist will be needed to be acquired for you so you'll be able to get face time on camera. Facing the Media. But it's all set. In 3 days... You have to be at a Record recording company. Doing up some singing. Good Luck, Macie. And remember... The Rise to the top is a Journey and sometimes it takes the need of some help to get there...

It was done. There was no pause as the gauntlet was now laid down. The deals were made and it was all for Macie. The Rising star was gonna be on the path for a record deal. It was on for her now...

There was a surprise coming for Rory and Lorelai. An age old wound sizzling to come to the surface... and Christopher was the catalyst. The catalyst of it all. A 16 year old family quarrel was gonna be near... it was just a sole matter of time. The fighters were all on reserve as things were dying down for a while. But for how long? Serena Black was currently raising daughter and also focusing on her school work... plus looking to writing songs and going out to find a perfect place where she could show her talent. Show how good she was. As for the Watchtower... It was going through all it could to enforce the act of disclosure. It was gonna beef up security. Putting up detection shields. There was a lot of work to be done on the watchtower command center. The fighters were going through a change up and the new fighters were out training. There was more to follow on the stardom of Macie. More to come for the Watchtower command center. And there was more to come on the developing threats that were in line to come. IT was all gonna come. Soon. Macie now with a fan club who were gonna be her resources for what she would need while on the road. The government now influenced with the Watchtower command center. The Return of Waller?! lots of heads were gonna be turning. With Rory's father now in the fold to visit and possibly to stay... What was it gonna spell for Lorelai and for the people that they knew? Were they gonna be seeing more of him? With Christopher Hayden in the fold and in the presence... The Hayden's were not far. They were near. Were they gonna be different than from 16 years past? Or was there gonna be a fight that reopened a old wound that was thought to be closed under a mutual realization that mistakes were made but believed to have been gotten past? Would it be what invoked a explosive reaction from Dinah, Shingo, Macie and the other joining guests to bask in the anticipated reunion? Find out in the next chapters of the Adventures of the Rhapsody Girls Z! As the saga continues...