Thread: New request for role-playing

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default New request for role-playing

It is about the time to try asking for one to roleplay with me, once again. Know there can be some passion. But I want fantasy involved, know also that there can be immortal beings that might appear. But they would not have any interest in much involvement with any of us who are mortal.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I show, I think certainly, that I can write for stories and they can be interesting stories, I have abundant creativity for that, even though there might be weak points in my writing, such as with not using so many adjectives for descriptions. I come to this forum site though to share in writing with others who might be really be interested in it. I don't see why to not have one writing with me not having as much creative input for the world of the story we could work on. Why not do role-playing that way? Instead of a world with a story set forth for role-playing in by one in which one or more others roleplay in, why not have the other creating just as much for the environment of the story being roleplayed? I would be really fine doing that. I will suggest things for the fantasy atmosphere of it and accept further input for an interesting creation from another writing with me for that.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I hope I can find any who actually like ideas I suggest. Maybe there are just others ideas shown in this forum site that are more appealing. Ones that I was interested in joining in role-playing don't last, when others drop away from it. Even one who said she enjoyed role-playing with me and would come back to roleplay with me in this forum after a break returned to post in another thread, and vanished from the forum site then. So I can just go on using my creativity, and hoping something I suggest with writing will catch with someone's interest to roleplay with me then.

Here is one thought. In this world I envision which can be used in writing, all history of humanity went rather differently, from its starting from prehistory.

The other concerned creatures of other communities got together to hold councils, when humans started building their villages of homes close to each other, with a small class of leaders who controlled the surplus from the land all around with crops growing for supporting these communities, and animals were now being used.

These wise animals and various creatures were rightly very concerned, and various ones speaking among them called for limits on the human people to not permit them to spread further, using up all their countries. Some others dismissed the concerns and called the others alarmist. So at first nothing came from the councils. But the councils did not stop when it was seen the human settlements were expanding, with ruling classes building up fighting forces from among the people of those places.

The consensus of the later councils was that all creatures had to join forces to limit the human societies, and keep them in check. Finally they were moved to action, and there were great forces of greater numbers of creatures than there were of humans, prepared with arms of their own, defending the frontiers around the earliest form of human civilization. Battles were fought there, humans still did not overcome, and many among them died in battle against the great forces of the other creatures. Those creatures pushed back the frontier, and built their societies all around that small area of humans with their early civilization, on all sides. History from then on was showing the growing societies of many other creatures, and humans remaining a small civilization surrounded by those societies of other creatures with almost no way to grow further.