Thread: Singularity- Crossover Episode (prep/recruitment)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything non-romantic, really.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Singularity- Crossover Episode (prep/recruitment)

All's well in the Singularity, or as well as things can be in a place like this.
    Apart from the usual activity outbursts, Stillwater- the place's caretaker- was almost getting bored of the quietness.

He'd been hoping for some action, and unfortunately, he'd gotten it in the form of a portal in the middle of his front yard.

(Or: A portal opens and everyone who joins the rp falls out of it into an unfamiliar place. This thread is to see people who might want to join or need to have some background explained!)

EDIT:
    Ok, in summary:
    The Singularity is a sort of "10th circle of Hell", a place where gods go to die and reality-threatening level demons get imprisoned. You either find the right people or die very fast.
    The place you end up is in front of the house of Stillwater, one of the three "good" demons in the Singularity. I'm not gonna go into his full backstory here, but he's the sort of "guardian" of the area, keeping people from escaping into the mortal world and all.
    Last edited by It cannot last; 05-22-2022 at 12:19 AM. Reason: Including the new info I've decided to share because I forgot people here Don't Know What The Singularity Is

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Hello @It cannot last; I see you just came in and hopefully don't leave as I post a response, as some new members I responded to have. I was interested in what "Singularity" is in reference to, a search did not show results looking to me like what you might reference for it. Is it just of your creation? Maybe you can say something for describing that to some extent, and with that maybe it would be what will interest me to join here for roleplay in that.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything non-romantic, really.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ah, right, sorry @GodlyD&D
    The "Singularity" is a location I created that's like. Tenth circle of hell? Place where gods die? When I made the description it was a lot cooler in my head.
    It's usually just a place where some of my characters -such as the aforementioned Still- live full-time. Though sometimes I use it as an excuse to do a crossover of Wyrm knows how many universes at once, such as here.
    The world isn't fully built that I'm working on and I often use rps as inspiration for directions places like this could go!
    Last edited by It cannot last; 05-21-2022 at 01:33 AM. Reason: forgot the @ lol
    "I am Ozymandias, King of Nothing."