Thread: Astrum, Deius, Aurus (Part 1)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything non-romantic, really.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Astrum, Deius, Aurus (Part 1)

Astrum- Definition
    A theoretical vessel for the body of a higher deity, such as a Storyteller or beyond.

Deius- Definition
    A theoretical vessel for the soul of a “grand deity”, or higher creator.

Aurus- Definition
    The theoretical division of a higher being’s mind, perhaps into several other, living entities.

Entry #1
    I will admit that I don’t know why I’ve started this journaling project. Ever since I got stuck here with ST and Source, I haven’t really gotten much done; most other universes think I’m either dead or never existed. Not that there’s much to do here either; sometimes I get visited by some of the Myths, or even Nitro on occasion. They’re my only real measure of time passing and source thanks to the nature of this place.
    I’ve been developing my PSI further than just as a means of healing whie I’ve been here as well; I’ve reduced the cooldowns on PSI Counter, and I’m starting to get the hang of stuff like Fire and Earthquake. Not that it matters much up here, but it’s good to have a passtime.
    I know that people are still looking for me. It’s bound to happen.
    And I also know that I’m not the only one who’ll be able to read this.
    So I hope that, if you know who I am, you’re content to know I’m ok. Not completely available, but ok. Feel free to ask in the meantim e-

They were running, running from that thing. The thing they knew used to be human, used to be mortal, but wasn’t-- they had to get away, not even their most potent techniques worked on it-

They felt themselves be pulled away, further forward than they could’ve hoped, faster than they could handle even with all their experience. They blacked out.

They came to in a strange realm, one not even they recognized.

In front of them was a grave, with a strange text on it.
    “I am Ozymandius, King of Nothing.
    Look upon my world and weep.
    There is nothing here you do not already know,
    Nor is there anything your mortal mind could hope to comprehend.”
    The strangest part was, by far, the familiar name on the stone.
    Zi.
    When they came to again, they were back in their bed.
    Was it truly a dream?
    Too good to be true.
    They knew one thing though. They wouldn’t have any hope of saving those they cared about like this.

Deius knew what they had to do--

-- hello?
    Oh, good, my message is clearing; I was getting worried I was fully cut off.

Uh. Hi! I am Astra, local pseudodeity and person looking for some help.
    There’s been new threats on the horison.
    I’m looking for two beings; the Deius and the Aurus. I don’t know their real names, but I suspect you all do.

I’m really sorry for getting more Storytellers- if that’s what your race is called- into this mess, but I’m gonna need your help on this one, as much as I hate to admit it.

... actually, wait, what am I saying? You guys can't help in this situation directly. Still, it feels good to have someone to talk to.

This is Astra,
    Signing off.

We all know it cannot last.
    Last edited by It cannot last; 05-21-2022 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Wanted to remove signature