Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanna 1x1 with me?

The Invisible One
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Recruiting Wanna 1x1 with me?

Hey guys, so recently I've been in the mood for stories that are more chill, casual, low-stakes, wholesome, and other such adjectives. So I collected a few story ideas that I think would be fun to write with someone. If you like to wrote one of these with me, either reply to this thread or send me a pm and we can discuss starting something. If you have any other casual, low-stakes roleplay ideas that you want to do, I'd love to hear them and potentially get something going. I can write both male and female characters, and I'm cool with just about any pairing, whether the characters are platonic or romantic.

Spoiler: Psy High 

Spoiler: High School Story 

Spoiler: Hallmark Cristmas Movie 

Anything non-romantic, really.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

If I'm being honest, Psy High seems like a pretty cool concept that I'd be willing to play, school willing ofc. Maybe I could be like. A shapeshifter. But only into characters that I've created. (Or: I get to show off a bunch of ocs that I probably wouldn't be able to otherwise while still making it fun)
    "I am Ozymandias, King of Nothing."

The Grey Lady
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

I could be down to try a Hallmark Christmas movie, it actually sounds like a lot of fun!
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I put various ideas for stories to roleplay with any other or others in request threads, but have not had others join and continue on in. So I still will join with others in their roleplay threads, and it can be through this, if I will be accepted. I know I write well, that would have contributions from me liked by some.

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

@It cannot last; @Hannelorian; PMs sent!

@GodlyD&D; I'd be down to write something with you. Would you like to do one of the ideas I put in the first post here, or do you have other ideas you've been wanting to write with someone?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Psy High seems very cool! I have a couple questions, but I'm super open to basically anything you'd like to do!

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Hi @itzmax;, thanks for checking out my thread, and also welcome to RPA! I'm prepared to answer any questions you have. Since you're currently still a new member, PMs are restricted, but we can discuss stuff in this thread until you get up to a full member, which will happen before you know it!

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InfraredHero View Post
    @It cannot last; @Hannelorian; PMs sent!

@GodlyD&D; I'd be down to write something with you. Would you like to do one of the ideas I put in the first post here, or do you have other ideas you've been wanting to write with someone?
    Sorry I was away for awhile I was not well. I would be fine with you sharing your ideas for role-playing. I have started threads for others to join with me that have not had any active with me for those, you could look at those to consider too, they are casual and low stakes, such as this, https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96810, and there are several others.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Have you gone on to something, @InfraredHero; and not mentioned it that I might be involved in roleplay?

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    Have you gone on to something, @InfraredHero; and not mentioned it that I might be involved in roleplay?
    Hey, sorry I never replied to you. Life has been busy lately. I'm still down to RP with you. Would you like to do one of the scenarios I presented in the first post here, or something else? I read through the first post in the thread you linked, but I'm not exactly sure I follow it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast