BEFORE READING: please keep in mind that most of my rps are going to be very dark and include alot of angst i will make sure your comfortable but just know that
im new here and havent fully read the rules (ive read them and they seem pretty basic and understandable so i think ive got it but just incase) so if this is somehow against guidelines just let me know and ill fix it thank you

hello! my names evan and im new here and id like to find someone to rp with in dms! im 14 years old so id prefer to find someone around my age to rp with but ill roleplay with just about anyone who wants to! the only thing is there is an age where i cut off friendships (usually 16 is the highest) because i dont feel comfortable getting close to anyone older.

i tend to rp things from the following:
ocs(and my game im working on (if that ever ends up done))
danganronpa (mostly v3 and udg however almost never with the despair angst is one thing but no killing games)

characters i rp:
maki (sometimes ill change her age depending on the rp)
the woh(warriors of hope)
shuichi(also might change his age depending on rp)
kokichi
honestly just about all the danganronpa v3 cast if needed of course if you want to play someone go right ahead probably never will play himiko korekiyo or ryoma

a few non angsty topics i include sometimes in rps:
age regression(sfw) (if you lewd age regressors please block me)
furries (i guess? theyre humans with animal ears so not exactly furries)
i tend to usually play kids (cant explain it i just feel more comfortable playing kids or course its always sfw) (i never thought id have to say that but on a different site someone offered to join a daycare rp i posted and wanted to make it nsfw so yeah if you do that please again block me)

some thing weird about me:

when it comes to rping danganronpa or any fandom i tend to feel more comfortable rping with someone who hasnt seen the show or game or whatever and have no intrest in it but im starting to get better about it i just get nervous and very nitpicky about my own posts because i dont want to seem weird but i will rp with people in the fandom too