Thread: hybrid horrors (for lack of a better name)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    hurt comfort, fandom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Recruiting hybrid horrors (for lack of a better name)

(T/W: d@rk pl0t p0int, hybr!d hum@ns, th3 d3@th of a p@r3nt(s) this is inspired by d@ng@nr0np@, k!ll!ng g@m3(kinda?)

they were all dead. thats what you thought at least. you had assumed all of your kind had died. at least it was rare to find others like you. everyone had killed them. it was just you and your family. that was until you had went home to find a the dead corpse(s) of your parent(s). now it was just you (and if you have an siblings in the rp). one day while on the run from humans you stumble across this cottage in the forest.

~requirements~

must have a hybrid character or be related to a hybrid (ps when i say hybrid i mean like someone whos part animal part human)(ex. the main character can be a human with hybrid blood in them like having parents or siblings who are hybrid without being hybrid themselves)

you should probably be ok with darker plots since the rp will probably get dark

i honestly need someone whos perfectly fine with me playing like 300 ocs (not really 300 but i play alot, also how many characters you play doesnt bother me go right on ahead)

thats really it

~rules~

hate the oc not the person

this rp can be group or 1 on 1 so if you see this and you like the idea but see were doing it as a group and get uncomfortable doing group rps (like me) then just shoot me a message

no nsfw please ;w; shiping is fine though

respect boundries (ill ask for your boundries before we start and ill tell you mine)

please dont cause intense phyical pain to someone elses character without permission

dont lewd any minor characters

please just be nice to each other

character limit: yall already know this but there isnt one go crazy fam

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I'm interested, but can you please tell us what kind of hybrids you're looking for?

Edit:

I re-read the post. Nevermind the question. I'm still interested though.

hurt comfort, fandom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

hello! thank you for checking it out! would you like to do a one on one or make it a group rp? im fine with either. also just so you know theres no lext limit so you can write however long you want (my writing myself can get very inconsistent but my friend says when i write paragraphs its usually really good but i struggle to find motivation to write paragraphs ya know)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

I am also flexible with doing the roleplay either way.

hurt comfort, fandom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

oki! then is it alright if we do it in pms since theres no one else in the rp currently?