Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New name.... and starting over

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Malyka View Post
    You have my entire attention! love it!.

Maybe Allysa herself once experienced strange things, but did not dare to say anything to her father, because their relationship is very bad?

Allysa is a cheerful young lady who prefers to be alone and often has her nose in the books, or behind the computer, she can be very stubborn.
    It's good to hear you like these ideas and I have your interest, for roleplaying with those. I will work on having a thread up for us in the next few days, if that is alright with you.

I can imagine that Allysa's father is involved with his work, and the business that involves him, so that he is much of the time distant in their relationship. I have not mentioned Allysa's mother, either. I can come up with things about her in the setting for this story, if she is present, or maybe you already have things you thought of about her. But distance in relationships in formative years will explain to some extent Allysa's preferences for being alone, with books or anything occupying her. I imagine from the description she is still a good person, really.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Okey, I can wait for that...

And what if her mother is not alive anymore or left them?
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

up
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

up

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Alyssa comes from a wealthy family, however, Alyssa has not always felt welcome and was also very relieved when she went to a particular school for girls.

Here she mainly lives and even has a room of her own, and often stays with her uncle, the principal of the school, who is quite strict with her.

The school is not a normal school, it has 3 parts... one side of the witches, vampires and one of the normal humans, Allysa lives in the part of the humans and is one of the girls who have to make sure everyone his side remains, once a week the vampires and witches walk through their section of the school.

Allysa has been attracted to both sides for several months.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12