Thread: Spittin' Facts, No Cap! :)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, adventure, romance, horror… etc. I like small groups and 1x1.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default Spittin' Facts, No Cap! :)

Hello! My name is Mickey. I've RPed in the past, on another site that is sadly now discontinued. Hopefully I will RP as long on this one and become just as involved as I did the last one. I took a little break from RPing, and I've missed it. I'm not a teen, or even in my twenties. Yes, some would consider me old. I have to give a few warnings that may scare some away:

1. I don't watch anime. *cringe*
    2. I don't play D&D. *double cringe*
    3. I don't game. *shocked silence and then readers get ready to leave the page*

WAIT!!! I have been writing for years, and RPing for quite a few years as well. So, even though I may not know the name of the games played, or what anime you are watching, I've been told I'm a pretty good story teller. (And confession: I want to play D&D... as soon as I learn how.)

Some of my favorite types of story are fantasy, historical (like my own old dusty bones ), horror, romance, adventure, supernatural... the list goes on and on. I do have some issues with making outer space seem real in my writing, since I rarely wrap my brain around that kind of story, but I would give it a go.

I love character creation and development, plot twists, comedy, surprises and challenges in the person writing with me. But no pressure. I can do simple stories as well, and might start out with that to get back in the groove. I believe collaboration is key, and might send a PM just to go over our thread and maybe see where we want to take it. Let's see.... there's probably more I need to add but I'll let you figure me out as time goes on. It's nice to meet you! And I hope I join a thread with you some time in the future.

The Grey Lady
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here!
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Medieval Fantasy!
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Hello! I am very new to this site and not entirely sure of how things work yet, but I also am very invested in similar genres If you would be interested in trying to get something started up I would love to!

I really enjoy threads and stories with a lot of depth and lore to them, as well as complex characters and relationships that those characters develop with one another. I am an artist with wayyy too many characters, so there would be plenty to choose from!

I hope you have a wonderful day!

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

@Mickey; you have a partner request (see post above)
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Hello, and welcome here!