Thread: New here! 1x1 interest check

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, adventure, romance, horror… etc. I like small groups and 1x1.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default New here! 1x1 interest check

Hello! I'm new to the site, but not new to RP. I haven't written RP in a while, and would like to start off simple. I can write almost anything, but if I'm going to start one myself the preference would be fantasy.
    Here are some ideas:

Guide taking someone through the wilderness to find the one of a kind swordsmith to fashion them a new fancy sword.

Werewolf member joining a new clan.

Finding out your best friend is a werewolf/vampire/demon/??? when you are human.

Hunting a dragon that is terrorizing a town.

I'm interested in literate/moderate. I prefer a response of two paragraphs or more. No godmodding. After 7 days with no response I will assume you have dropped the thread. Preferably post time to be 3 days at most. Please post on this thread if you are interested or have questions, since I'm new and only allowed so many pms.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Hi @Mickey; if you are yet interested in a new roleplay thread with regular interaction, I would willingly be involved in that. How would you feel about a friend to the character being played actually being an immortal being, someone from another plane of reality, but not recognized as that. It is an idea I have for what can be thrown into scenes.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hi @GodlyD&D . I’m ready to write, and can work with just about anything. Which scenario did you think your character idea would go best with? The one where the best friend is human and you’re character is an immortal being?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey View Post
    Hi @GodlyD&D . I’m ready to write, and can work with just about anything. Which scenario did you think your character idea would go best with? The one where the best friend is human and you’re character is an immortal being?
    @Mickey; you can let me know your preference, I have though ideas from inspirations for what immortal beings there might be. Most of such beings I think of would not be passed off as human. Some are even of such animal appearance they could be passed off as a pet you have. I can still have one that will seem more like a human. Let me know if that is fine with you, or if you would prefer rather that I roleplay the character who is human and does not at first know the character's friend is not.

It can be in an urban setting, at a business, in a school, or such, or in exploration scenes through unfamiliar wilderness settings. Or there maybe more than one sort of setting.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyD&D View Post
    @Mickey; you can let me know your preference, I have though ideas from inspirations for what immortal beings there might be. Most of such beings I think of would not be passed off as human. Some are even of such animal appearance they could be passed off as a pet you have. I can still have one that will seem more like a human. Let me know if that is fine with you, or if you would prefer rather that I roleplay the character who is human and does not at first know the character's friend is not.

It can be in an urban setting, at a business, in a school, or such, or in exploration scenes through unfamiliar wilderness settings. Or there maybe more than one sort of setting.
    @GodlyD&D We can do finding out your friend is an immortal when you are a human. I'd prefer that your character be more human-like instead of animal so we can have a little dialogue, if that's ok. I'll start the thread and link it to this one for you.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I can agree to work with that, and look forward to starting the story with you, when you have the thread up that can be linked to.