Thread: Sci-fi romance roleplay, anyone interested.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    romance, fantasy, sci-fi, fiction, animal.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Sci-fi romance roleplay, anyone interested.

So there are a chain of planets set between the 5 races. first is humans, second is demi-human( animal-human mix/demon-human mix), the third is shapeshifters, and the fourth is the dragons ( basically like the shapeshifters, can turn into dragons but can control one element and human form) demi-humans are the most hated group. they are not evil but the other races make them slaves and treat them badly unless they are noble and rich enough to travel worlds, one of the most dangerous things to do.

Anyone interested. my character's name is ash and he's a demi-human noble. can I have someone willing to play a girl noble for one of the other races

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    romance, fantasy, sci-fi, fiction, animal.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

PM me if you want to roleplay with me. I'm looking for a small group of one person.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi @autum smith; and welcome to the forum!

Please have a quick read of our site rules - and once that’s out the way, here are some other links to help you find your way around:

Downtown where you can get to know our members through random conversations and silly posting games

Entertainment section for discussing your favourite hobbies and interests

Here to browse or post 1x1 RP requests, if it’s a single person you are wanting to write with

Don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators (green or purple names) if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners.

And finally, if you like it here, please consider giving RPA your vote on the roleplay site rankings (you can vote every day!)
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.