Thread: A Tiefling Wants Adventure! [MxF]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Fantasy A Tiefling Wants Adventure! [MxF]

Hiya, my name's Breezi and I've been RPing for several years now and throughout several fandoms. I got my start much like everyone else and probably did a ton of chat-based RPs. I like writing and reading, so know that's where I come from when I RP. This is me trying out playing a male character.

Writing Style: Okay, so I like my partners to at least be able to do a paragraph with good grammar. I will not fault you for making a mistake here or there but I'd like a decent baseline of quality here. Detail or at least creatively writing around your lack of detail is something I appreciate. I also enjoy people who can be creative and not afraid to throw a little joke in here and there. I write mainly in third-person, I don't hold it too hard but if you don't, I might get thrown off a slight bit. Don't be worried about arbitrary word counts as much as the fact that you're saying something of substance. Are you moving the plot forward or not? That is the most important part of playing with me. Gives me something to bounce off of. I also think you ought to tell me if I'm not living up to any of my standards.

What Do I Bring to the Table?: Generally, I play switch characters and although I am a switch I can't really just play any role. I just mean that it's very context specific what I play and I don't like assigning roles to characters. I also think that I like to have some set-up before the smut unless there is a strong pitch for starting smutty.

Other:
    One thing I like is good OOC talk, I can probably forgive a barebones pitch if you show me that you're truly interested in RPing with me. I want someone that's receptive to talking outside of character, pitching me ideas, joking around. I want to talk about these RPs a lot before we jump into them.

THE IDEA

The basic pitch is, that although I usually play women, I might want to play something different for once. I want to play one of my D&D characters that never gets a lot of use but I do find him quite cute, he's an almost feminine-looking tiefling grave cleric who doesn't know how to read but is a part of a nomadic society that worships a peaceful death god. Specifically, he's got purple skin, amber eyes, and platinum blonde hair, alongside a slim body with somewhat wide hips. That stuff is only flavoring, the real heart of the story is that he is quite naive and knows absolutely nothing about sex beyond a few things he's heard in his years despite being 18. This means that he'd be quite an easy target to be seduced by any sort of woman that wants his attention. I see this becoming some very affectionate, yet still smutty sex. He'd be polite even during the act and want to learn from his partners. Although the idea does lean towards submissive at first, the situation could go in many directions, though perhaps we should stay away from more extreme kinks for something like this.

I'd be also interested in Thane being almost GM'd through scenarios.
    Last edited by Breezi; 07-13-2022 at 02:05 PM.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi Breezi,

It looks like you are pitching a mature RP, which isn’t necessarily a problem, but please do read our site rules for mature RPs before proceeding.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.