Thread: The Observers and the Secret (GodlyD&D and Malyka) OOC

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default The Observers and the Secret (GodlyD&D and Malyka) OOC

Allysa did as well as she could with this day at school, after she came at the last minute before she would be marked tardy, and the bratty schoolmates she usually avoided well followed after her during change of class making snide remarks. She managed fine with the math class. And then when she came to the chemistry lab, the labmate she was assigned with was Klutzy Charlie. He was not paying attention to the labels carefully, and he mixed sodium hypochlorite with ethanol. There was a fast immediate reaction with a noxious gas being produced abundantly. The instructor ushered the students out, and with a cover on his face he went to pull Allysa who had collapsed out from the lab room. He told her as she became alert to go to be seen by the nurse at that school.

The nurse asked her questions and noted her alertness, and took some tests, including a sample of blood from Allysa. A few minutes later she abruptly excused her, to have her return to her next class. The nurse then went right away to the lobby where there were phones.

Allysa did not know, but authorities were notified, and by the time she left the grounds at the end of the schoolday, agents from a secret department, dealing with people of a very strange blood type that are monitored and observed, carefully followed her. They were very subtle in observing where she went, but Allysa had a special sense, that soon after alerted her that she was being observed.
    Last edited by GodlyD&D; 07-25-2022 at 01:26 AM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Love it.... Wil make a post of Allyssa soon who she is and stuff
    Last edited by Malyka; 07-25-2022 at 05:23 PM.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa is a young girl of just 18 years old, although she likes to live in her own nerdy world, she also likes a lot of excitement and she likes to go out on her skateboard and does freestyle running.

At the age of 12, Allysa is forced to live with her father, whom she barely knows or has seen.

Allysa's look
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I like it, we can have the IC thread up soon. I hope you will still be interested in this.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Yes I will I really like the idea of this rolplay

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

when do you want to starts the rolplay?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Sorry @Malyka; I have been really busy with things. I intend to have the IC thread for us up very soon. Thanks for waiting for me.