Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wade vs. Xarel [awean8 vs. Xarel1375]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fanfiction, parody, adventure, action, romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Xarel silently cursed himself as the sonic boom blew him back through several rocks and trees. The blast was shaking Xarel's brain a good bit, but Xarel was still in, and he was feeling IT...

The feeling of losing control, and with that, Xarel started feeling scared.

"Why does my chi need to do this NOW?" Xarel thought to himself, but there was good news to this. He could teleport again, and this next technique could surely end this battle with the uncontrollable chi. If that doesn't work, Xarel knew he would be in a lot of trouble. He would grow tired as more time went on. He had to do this now.

"Prepare yourself Mr. Wade," said Xarel as he disappeared. He then reappeared next to Wade and pointed his hand at him at point-blank range. "IMPACT!"
    Credit goes to Knight for my signature and avatar.
    Spoiler: Roleplay(s) I'm in and banners 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The sonic boom brushed against Wade sending a gust of wind against him, while also giving him small cuts from excess stones thrown through the air. He saw Xarel crash into a bunch of trees once again, he seemed to be getting tired. In the next moment afterwards Wade's eyes lost track of him.

"Where did he-", he was interrupted when Xarel manifested next to him and by some foreign means hit him square in the face. He was flying landing back first into a tree; and with the powerful hit he dropped Jude. The guitar was lying on the dirt in between them.

Wade had a black eye, and honestly looked horrible. His clothes were stained with a mixture of browns and reds. On the upside he didn't appear as if he had broken any bones, so maybe he'll survive yet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Xarel saw the wreckage Wade was in, but he looked like he could still fight. Xarel was starting to get frustrated at this kid's determination. He looked like a normal kid! How in the burning flames of HELL could he survive IMPACT! at that range? Very, VERY few people had ever survived.

Impatience had finally grabbed a firm hold of Xarel, and boy was he getting pissed! At this point though, Xarel noticed Wade's guitar was in between them, and Xarel felt an evil grin come across his face.

"Ever heard of the song Spanish Ladies?" asked Xarel to Wade as he picked up the guitar. "You should play it one day," said Xarel as he walked to Wade and raised the guitar over his head and started bringing it down towards Wade's head, ready to end this fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Although very blurry, due to his black eye and the blood running down his face, Wade could vaguely make out the image of Xarel picking Jude and raising it as if to hit him with it. Wade's heart jumped not really for the fear of losing his own life but because of the way Jude was being treated. She was after all his baby.

"Don't ever touch Jude ASSHOLE!", Wade shook most of the pain off he received from being slammed into a tree, "WONDER PUNCH!"

This of coarse was just a regular punch with a cooler name and shouldn't do any real damage at all, but at this point in the fight he had nothing left to give. He felt each of his muscles give in as he threw his fist, and his bones ached. Hopefully, the fight was over because Wade needed a hospital, but at the same time he still thought this was fun.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Xarel took the punch straight on the face. This kid was willing to sacrifice himelf for this thing? A guitar? While the punch did a good bit to Xarel, his chi was still pumping. It wasn't done yet, but Xarel had decided to do something... odd.

"Wade, you did good kid," said Xarel as he put 'Jude' down. He then looked at Wade with a good smile. Impatience had lost her grip, and the chi was starting to run out. With nothing else to do, threw a kick to Wade but stopped when it got right next to Wade's neck.

"You got talent, and for that reason, I'm calling this match a draw for your sake. If I do anything else to ya, you'll die," said Xarel as he put his foor back down. "For now, I leave to go back to the temple. I hope you come by one day."

With that, Xarel disappeared again, but he wouldn't reappear next to Wade, or anywhere in the forest. He would reappear in his room at the temple, where he fell to his bed and instantly became knocked out. Before he fell completely asleep, he cursed himself for forgetting his hat...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I wouldn't mind going to a temple someday", he told Xarel before he disappeared. Wade gave a deep sigh and fell down leaning his back against the tree. The blood that ran off his face was now brown and caked; he felt like shit. "Damn, that was a lot of fun though"

He picked up Jude and began to play very softly. The sun set upon the forest as Wade sang himself into well-deserved rest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12