Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Star Wars RP (name to be confirmed!) [Mature]

Field Cryptozoologist
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

I do like the High Republic Era and seeing the Jedi at their peak. I also like the Clone Wars, or the Height of the Empire, or the New Republic Era. I have a personal preference for bounty hunters, regardless of era, and I love the drama of being Jedi running from the Empire. So I am well and truly down to do almost anything.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Military, Slice of Life, Anime Fandoms
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

I'm fine with pretty much anything. Won't take much to tweak my character's backstory if needed.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IrateIrukandji View Post
    Chewbacca dying wasn't my idea, it's in the expanded universe lore.
    I know I just don't support that idea. Like I don't support the official Episodes 7-9. There was literally only two things I liked in all three movies, Kylo's lightsaber design and what's her face's yellow lightsaber activation switch being a dial that is twisted.

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, two robot races called the Abominor and Silentium, respectively, had a war and destroyed the galaxy. Thing is, this galaxy was also the home galaxy of the Yuuzhan-Vong. This resulted in the Yuuzhan-Vong adapting to use strictly organic tech and ultimately the Yuuzhan-Vong leaving their home galaxy.
    They used to be force-sensitive, but over the countless years of traveling through the void, they became without the force and that makes them immune to most, but not all, force-based attacks.
    Now the invasion was caused because the YV wanted a place to live, even though they had become a more militaristic species from the aforementioned countless years of traveling through intergalactic space.
    Anything else you'd like to know?

Do lightsabers hurt them? I seem to recall there being an organic armor that was lightsaber resistant.

My Jedi OC I can tweak to probably fit any situation. My robot OC is another story.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I personally support anything that is considered canon, but this is an RP and things can change. Chewbacca doesn't need to die.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Chewie dying in the Sequels and Chewie dying in the YV Invasion are two different scenarios and have different circumstances.

I’m more an Expanded Universe fan than the Disney Canon, but since the beginning Star Wars has had a very ambiguous canon. I’m all for tweaking things here and there or taking things from both.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/MJKETshMQ8yXopEM8</a>

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil_Hugger View Post
    Chewie dying in the Sequels and Chewie dying in the YV Invasion are two different scenarios and have different circumstances.
    It's been a while but I don't remember Chewie dying in Disney Canon.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Maybe I’m mistaken. The way I read it was “I don’t support Chewie dying in the Sequels”.

Military, Slice of Life, Anime Fandoms
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KRCmdrSheppard View Post
    I know I just don't support that idea. Like I don't support the official Episodes 7-9. There was literally only two things I liked in all three movies, Kylo's lightsaber design and what's her face's yellow lightsaber activation switch being a dial that is twisted.

Do lightsabers hurt them? I seem to recall there being an organic armor that was lightsaber resistant.

My Jedi OC I can tweak to probably fit any situation. My robot OC is another story.
    Vonduun crab armor is resistant to lightsaber strikes but there are weak points in the armor.

The Grey Lady
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

There's a world of difference between the Disney canon and the extended universe, but to an earlier point, we can really make this our own.
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelorian View Post
    There's a world of difference between the Disney canon and the extended universe, but to an earlier point, we can really make this our own.
    Exactly.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast