Thread: Halfbreed’s Back and ready to Role-Play!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello Halfbreed’s Back and ready to Role-Play!

I have been gone for so long and not just from the site. I have not told-played in years, so excuse me while I remove the cobwebs.

A little bit to prepare you:
    I am in school part-time to be a teacher, and every week I have assignments due, so please bare with me in that. I also work full-time, but I will try to make a regular time to reply to you!

I prefer playing female but can play make as well. I am also willing to do multiple players in one role play.

Genres I like:
    • Fantasy (Werewolves, Vampires, Witches, etc.)
    • Romance
    • Sci-Fi
    • Thrillers

I will update with plots as they come to me!
    If you would like to discuss possible plots, please PM me!

Plots:

Werewolf x Witch
    In this universe, witches and werewolves are mortal enemies instead of the normal werewolf against vampires. The reason for the hatred is because ancient witches cursed the wolves' bloodline to lose control of their shifting every full moon, which can cause a world of issues in the lives of werewolves.

However, young adult children of the most prominent families are forced to get along in an attempt to create a truce.

Dancers
    Two rival dancers are paired together for competition by their coach in an attempt to strengthen the other's skills in the opposite dance style.
    (Not intended to be a romance, but it can be)

Former Couple
    After college the two broke up and went their separate ways due to job offers. It was not an easy breakup but years later have bumped into each other
    Last edited by Halfbreed443; 08-09-2022 at 12:57 AM. Reason: New plot
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." - Maya Angelou

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

I'm interested in the werewolf/witches story, do you have more info on that RP? what you want to play with
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Malyka - Sure, So basically, this is a romance Rp that centers around a modern-day witch and werewolf who are betrothed to be married to form a truce between the two species. No one knows anymore why the witch cursed the werewolf blood, but obviously, there are different stories debating why. The marriage is meant to bring the two species together after a previous attempt at a truce (which included removing the curse) failed.

I could play either; I honestly prefer witches. I have a particular fascination with them, but I'm ok with either.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Then I really want to play this role play with you, and then I don't mind playing a werewolf
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome, would you prefer pm's or forums? We can discuss more plot in pm's as well if you'd like