Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Secret and the Observers (GodlyD&D and Malyka) IC

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Her father said, "That is not really fair to say to me. You did not find her dead either. And there is a reason for that, the same reason anyone was coming after you after a sample of your blood was looked at. Your mother's death was staged. She and her people were not going to let it be revealed that she was not aging as everyone around here is. She is of the elvish people by descent. Instead of dying, she will mature more and more most beautifully, gracefully. And she will be ready at length to move on, to where all elvish people go when they are ready to change, to the wonderful beings they become, in another realm. She was only in our lives because she loved me deeply, as she loved you, for I had appeal as a special heir of the wizards, with what I wanted to use for benefit to others in this world. The tragedy in our relationship was knowing the time would come that it would have to be over, I could not have the future of the elvish people, and my work needed to go on, here. Rather than mourn the ending, I retreated to the work isolating myself, which I knew was not right for you. But you really need help, now. Others know you have blood different from the humans of this world, with your heritage from the elvish people. There are those after you to take you captive, for where some will study you with their experiments. You will no longer be free, that is unless we do what is needed."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa did hear her father's words, what he said about her mother, what she was and what he was, and why he disappeared from their lives.

Allysa looked around his room for a moment, then looked at her father, she wanted to believe him, she wanted to believe everything he told her right now but everything felt so strange like her whole life is a lie "I i... .. I don't believe you, it's all a lie, some crazy fairytale" and she stepped back "You're just crazy" and with those words, Allysa ran away.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Her father watched her run off faster than he could move, and knowing he could never manage to catch up, he moved the chair he was on closer to the desk, and opened a drawer on one side. He brought out a container and a bag from there, setting them on the desktop. He opened the bag and poured the contents from it into the container. He took one of the strange bottles, and poured the fluid from it into that container with the contents from the bag already in it.

Allysa was already out of the house. What could she prove, though? Friends that she claimed she could go hang out with were not really such friends she could trust herself to go to. She might head to the park anyway, yet the sun was going down and it would be evening. She went another way, not the way she had come to the house just earlier, and coming to the crossing of the residential streets, she turned in the direction toward the park six blocks away.

She had gone a couple of blocks when the sensation of being followed came upon her. She sped up a little, and a little further she gave a very quick glance behind her. Not far back there was a white van approaching along this street, that would reach where she would be at her rate quite soon still, before the end of the block. Some further way back it looked like some animal, probably a dog, but quite large like a wolf, was coming in this direction.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Alyssa felt the adrenaline, through her body, now that the sun was almost setting she felt the cold coming on, she stroked her bare arms and looked around her panting, she had that one feeling in her again and soon she saw the white van that made her step away a bit and then want to run away again.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Allysa hurried, starting to run, still before she reached that corner the van that she thought was suspicious pulled along right beside her, a door opened on the side as it slowed without yet stopping, and two men dressed all in black clothes and shoes hopped out from there and came to her one in front and the other behind, and the van stopped, and another darkly clothed man stepped out, holding something. The men who came to her were really strong and they pulled Allysa to where that van had opened.

The man who had just stepped out holding the large object said, "We know you are not one of us, it is found from your blood that you are an alien!"

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa felt the firm grip of one of the men, and immediately tried to kick around her, hoping she would break free.

"Alien?" and she stopped moving for a moment and looked at the man angrily "Aliens don't exist, you retarded idiot, and let go of me or I'm going to scream really loud"

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The men holding Allysa in their grip still overpowered her. The other one who spoke said, "It does not matter what you say you are, or are not. You are really not one of us, we know!"

Allysa was pulled no matter how she resisted toward the open van. As she was moved toward it, she saw that there was another person in black clothing at the far side inside the vehicle, on what seemed to be comfortable seating, with three empty seats right by that, behind the front seats. Beside that person toward the back of the van there was a large opened cage. Allysa was forced to where the van was open.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa panicked, felt her breathing quicken, and looked in terror at the man in the van, then at the cage, and started screaming for help, she had to get out of here.

The thought of being locked in a cage made her mad inside, and for a moment she thought of the suffocating moment when things went wrong in her mother's kitchen when there was a small fire in the kitchen, she now experienced the same fear.

Without her realizing that she might have started the small fire, the van's engine suddenly began to smoke heavily and some flames came from the dashboard, causing the driver of the van to roar that there was a fire.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The driver rushed out from the van, on the other side, with an extinguisher in hand. One of those holding Allysa lessened his grip on her, and then let go to hurry to the front to assist the driver, as that other man within came out, to help hold Allysa, while moving the cage closer to where the van was open. A roaring growl was heard.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was startled and stared at the starting fire and felt one of the men lose his grip on her, she wanted to scream but soon heard a growl.

===========A year ago===========

Allysa had been brought home that night by the police because she had been running in forbidden places, and then she had come home way too late, leaving a chilly silence in the kitchen, both mother and daughter said. not a word to each other until her mother began to speak, and there was a heated argument between them.

Allysa's mother was frying eggs at the time, when suddenly the flames of the fire burst upward and hit her mother's arm, burning her arm.

============================

Allysa looked startled around her where the growl was coming from, and already heard one of the men cursing that they had to be quick, and saw one of the men pick up a phone "He's here" he spoke in an angry voice and tried to tear himself away from the man who was holding her

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast