Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Secret and the Observers (GodlyD&D and Malyka) IC

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

What Allysa saw that the men trying to take her captive then saw was a great canid form hurrying right in their direction. The approaching creature was a wolflike being that at first could be thought to be a great wolf rising up to pounce on them. This creature was the general kind that was not a wolf springing up, it was a carnivore creature like canids, but would switch to running up toward them upright. This being was rather humanoid, with hand-like endings with dexterous fingers at the ends of what would be the forelimbs, and long feet that the creature could stand up with, or run on four limbs with the feet bending for running on just the front of those, to push off with the toes.

The man holding Allysa and the one coming out of the van to lay ahold of her backed away, with Allysa still held in the grip. The canidman snapped at one, ripping into the dark clothing as that man moved abruptly from the creature, and then at the one reaching for Allysa just then. That other man screamed in pain then. The canidman barked loudly in a terrifying way, and then a voice came into the minds of those there. "Leave her, and go away! Now! Or I will finish you!"

Those two finally let Allysa go, and seeing the van would be no good for Ieaving, they both fled as fast as they could go. The other one who went to help at the front saw then the great canidman, and with a terrified look on his face, he turned and went running after the others. The driver though had put out the fire, and he quickly got back into the vehicle to see if he could start it again, but it did not work, and he ran out hurriedly then.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa felt herself being pulled along, stared wide-eyed at the strange creature, and screamed as he bit one of the men, not much later saw the animal look in her way and felt the man behind her, let go of her, and ran away.

Allysa couldn't believe what she saw, and felt her heart race, and began to breathe faster as a result, and didn't know what to do now, she looked confused and then back to the creature approaching her, she stepped anxiously backward, and felt her back against someone, startled she turned and stepped away from the figure and suddenly fell unconscious from tension on the floor.

The huge figure, dressed mainly in old dungarees and a jacket that was too big, looked a bit surprised, with his well over two meters appearance he looked surprised for a moment at his friend "Look what you have done" muttered it sluggishly, and yawned for a moment, and took a cupcake from his pocket and put it in its entirety in his mouth and looked at his friend with full mouth
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

This tall figure who had an unnatural glow looked at the fallen Allysa, and after a moment, he said, "I guess we will wait around, and help this one when she regains consciousness. She would probably want some explanation to clarify things. We don't know what her father told her."

The canidman said, through the mind contact, "It does not matter anyway. I accomplished what I was called to do, that saved her."

They waited longer, and Allysa eventually moved slightly, and then her eyes opened. The tall man with a glow said, "Hello. I do not know how much you were told. We are summoned from the Bliss Realm of Nymphs, Sirens, and Winged Beings, for help and guidance."

The canidman stated, "Well, I was. You, Riggenar, apparently came as an afterthought."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa opened her eyes slowly, and the first thing she saw was the huge man, which startled her and crawled back, she heard him speak and then looked at the creature next to him and slowly got up "What are you, and why did those men have me" and she kept a close eye on them.

Since childhood, her mother always read fairy tales to her about elves and other creatures, Allysa recognized the beast-like man somewhat from descriptions of her mother's stories.

Allyssa stared at the Canidman for a moment, then stepped up to him hesitantly, poked him with her index finger, and blinked in disbelief. "You're real?"

Ringenar snickered at the sight of Alyssa poking at his friend "Looks like her mother did talk about you, but like a fairy tale" and he grinned a little.

Allysa then looked at Ringenar "And you... you were in those fairy tales too, you were his sidekick, and his best friend must say you don't look as stupid as in the drawings"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The canidman reacted. "You seem to be under the impression that we correspond to characters in stories you heard. There really is more of reality than what all of you here come to accept from what is perceived around you. Stories that relate to further reality beyond that can only loosely reflect what else there is, but not at all showing it rightly with much detail. I am a Lunarian, one of kind which are the most benevolent of canidmen. I like others go where there is call from need from threat of aggressors. The man of powers who is your father summoned me to go where you were going to protect you if it was needed, from any who came as aggressors. After I left, it seemed he must have summoned this shining superhuman, Riggenar, though I don't know what he was needed for."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at him in surprise. "So you want to tell me that the stories my mother told are based on true stories?" and she didn't know what to believe for a moment, and got up slowly and looked around her, wondering why no one had come out because of all the noise, and she looked back at the two of them.

Ringenar looked at the Cindiman "Her father did not call me, but she" and he looked at Allysa "It was she who called me, because of her I came here, and not because of that no use of a father of hers" and he yawned for a moment and looked around to see why Allysa was looking a bit confused, I think we'd better get back to her dad"

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The canidman said, "That really is the best idea. We will go back to her father who sent me after her to save her. You will have to see her father really is not of no use that Allysa seems to have you thinking he is. He is known for many good works and though there isn't general appreciation of it he is needed for the help this world needs. And Allysa was saved because I came, when it was her father who sent me. Let us go."

They started back that way to that home where Allysa lived, leaving the abandoned van. Though it was getting dark around there, the superhuman from that other realm remained shining. Very soon Allysa complained that she felt weak with having fainted, and she did not feel like she could go on. The Lunarian canidman said, "It is no problem for me to carry you." He went back to a position of being on all four limbs. He said, "Get on. You will ride me the rest of the way."

Allysa did so, and they were soon back at her home, which the canidman knew the way to. Allysa dismounted, and with these two from another realm she entered, and with the canidman's encouragement she went with them to her father's office near the other side of the home.

Her father saw her, and stood and came near. "Thank goodness you are safe. I was very concerned, the canidman here is who I summoned to be sure those after you would not take you. They would be very determined. With evidence of the blood you have, any who have knowledge about human blood will conclude you are not human. But of course you are human, you are half mantype, which all people known of this world are, and you are half elf."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa way fell asleep halfway, and woke up with a start, when she arrived at her house, she looked up and sighed and looked away for a moment and got off, and walked into the house, Ringenar looked at Allysa for a moment and clearly felt her emotion and put a hand on her shoulder, causing Allysa to look at him and walk further into the house.

She soon heard her father and didn't look at him, and stepped away as he came closer to him "I'm going to my room, I'm tired and want to take a shower" she spoke softly and walked away from her father, Ringenar looked at her father for a moment to "Give her time" he said slammed and walked after Allysa.

Allysa stayed in her room all night and wanted nothing to do with her father or anyone, she only allowed Ringenar with her and even snuggled up against him to feel safe while she slept.

Early in the morning she came down, she walked into the kitchen and saw her father "Why did you never tell me what I was?"

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Allysa's father was at the table with the table all set for four to sit at, with plates, cups, and cutlery. A platter with sausages and a platter with delicious looking pancakes were at the center of the table, and a pitcher of orange juice.

Her father said, "Good morning Allysa. Nina had things ready to prepare for this, which helped, but she won't be here the rest of the day. This is enough to share with the two from the other realm who helped you, that you were not taken. I hope they join us right away. Of course, it will not be safe at all anymore for you to go back to the school. To answer what you ask, your mother and I knew we should wait past the time you were too little to trust that you would not say anything of it to any others. We hoped to tell you at an age you were ready, and hoped you would fit in with others in this world. But your mother's acquaintances were already asking questions about her secrets to not show her age."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa sat down, and looked at the food for a moment, and heard her father's words about the two from the other world, and looked at her father for a moment, she remembered the two, and all the way when she woke up, one of them was sitting in a corner of her room, she was a bit surprised that he had come through the door.

Allysa only took half a glass of juice, and heard her father speak about her mother, and why they never told her, "What's going to happen now? Are you keeping me locked up here in the house?" she asked hesitantly since she was no longer allowed to go to school or to her friends.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast