Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Secret and the Observers (GodlyD&D and Malyka) IC

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

"No, I would not keep you locked up at all. I just wanted you to be informed, you are in great danger where you will be spotted out there, since what your blood is like has come into the hands of those looking for any who are alien to this race of people. But the people of this world are only a different subspecies of human from that of your mother. You would have fit in with a normal life with others here according to plans we had. I was going to show you a solution, since now you will not be safe around here outside this home. There are a very few safe places, where you can be sent and even your mother can come, from the place where she has been staying where other elvish people stay. You would not be able to just go there, you are not fully elvish. But the best place I can send you, as I have ability to do so. would be to the Sanctuary of Soulsfort, where I would have you transported to. There you would ask to talk to the deputy of that place, and he would work with you for arrangements to stay there. You would be quite free and safe from any who would come after you finding you. And I will send communication for your mother to know you are sent there."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"Wait? You sent me away to a place I don't know at all" and she stood up and was startled when she heard her phone ring which was still on the counter, she looked at it for a moment and saw that it was school, and then looked at her father, ignoring her phone.

"Why are you and mother doing this to me, why never teach me everything right away? you both just lied to me," Allysa sat down again and looked up for a moment as the two walked in, feeling a little uncomfortable with the Candiman, but somehow she felt very safe with the huge giant of a man, who didn't exactly look smart, she watched as he immediately started eating, and had a laugh
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

As the canidman and the shining superhuman ate of the pancakes there before them, Allysa's father answered, "You are not safe from those going after you anywhere outside this home. Should they find this is your home and come after you here, I would have supernatural defenses for this home to keep those ones at bay. But it shouldn't have to come to that, and things that will follow after that. I would think after her being gone this time you would want to see your mother. I can't communicate to her directly but I can send a message through another who can reach her, to go to the Sanctuary of Soulsfort to meet you, if I do send you there, where you would be safe from any. These two from another realm can go there with you. And if you go, that your mother would come to you, I will want to teleport myself there, for I do want to see her, very much, even though we cannot continue together. Losing her because she could not continue here was tragic for me. I can have you go and know your mother will come there to see you, tonight or by the next morning."

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa looked at her father again "And then? What's going to happen then" and she grabbed a piece of bacon and took a bite "Of course, I want to see mother, but the last time I saw her we were arguing" Allysa stood up and walked over to one of the cupboards and got her favorite mug out of the cupboard and walked over to the coffee machine and got coffee and took a sip and looked at it again.

Allysa had a lot of questions for him, and looked back at the two for a second and took another sip of her coffee. "How did you get to know her...and are there many like me?"
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Allysa's father kept his composure, and said without hurry, "You know you can't ever go back to your school again, after this. They will watch there, and there are those there who conclude you are something other than human, from what was found from your blood, who would report that you are there, to those looking for you, whenever you would go back. You need a safe place and this place I would send you and these two with you is a comfortable place for that. I will arrange for all the expenses. Others have gone there in earlier times for sanctuary, even elvish people have, it is there but mostly forgotten now, while very much as safe. Those there mostly live with doing light work, but your place will be paid for and you would not have to be involved with that.

"My forefathers were in positions of safeguarding the people of the world around them. There are dangers from outside that people of this world, and you, do not know about. I inherited this position from my father, a wizard well-known to certain important people, and to others more hidden, including elves. When I with my training took this position, I had to meet with certain knowledgeable individuals, and some were elves with vested interest who spoke with me. And your mother was among them, as beautiful as she still seemed to be when we last saw her while she lived here still. We had a very involved relationship right from the start.

"It is very rare but there have been children born like you. Long ago a great warrior, who ultimately became nobility with a legitimate claim, married an elf who loved him as he very much loved her, and no one else, and they had a child. It has happened since, but it is so rare I am not personally familiar with any."

He stopped as he took a drink at that table. He said then, "Come sit with us still. I will answer more, this is a good opportunity for you to learn."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Everyone was still quiet refraining from speaking as they ate of the pancakes and sausages, all of which was made nice and delicious, and drank from the coffee or the orange juice. It would seem surprising to Allysa though that Riggenar the shining superhuman being, and the canidman, ate of the pancakes without taking the sausages.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234