Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Secret and the Observers (GodlyD&D and Malyka) IC

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default The Observers and the Secret (GodlyD&D and Malyka) IC

Allysa, often times cheery but always more comfortable being alone with books she was engaged in, did as well as she could with this day at school, after she came at the last minute before she would be marked tardy, and the bratty schoolmates she usually avoided well followed after her during change of class making snide remarks. She managed fine with the math class. And then when she came to the chemistry lab, the labmate she was assigned with was Klutzy Charlie. He was not paying attention to the labels carefully, and he mixed sodium hypochlorite with ethanol. There was a fast immediate reaction with a noxious gas being produced abundantly. The instructor ushered the students out, and with a cover on his face he went to pull Allysa who had collapsed out from the lab room. He told her as she became alert to go to be seen by the nurse at that school.

The nurse asked her questions and noted her alertness, and took some tests, including a sample of blood from Allysa. A few minutes later she abruptly excused her, to have her return to her next class. The nurse then went right away to the lobby where there were phones.

Allysa did not know, but authorities were notified, and by the time she left the grounds at the end of the schoolday, agents from a secret department, dealing with people of a very strange blood type that are monitored and observed, carefully followed her. They were very subtle in observing where she went, but Allysa had a special sense, that soon after alerted her that she was being observed.

Allysa made a wrong turn deliberately a little way from her home and hurried around the corner of the block and then ran to a narrow way for runoff that could be walked through and was hidden by high shrubs, in the direction back to her home.

She hurried in once she was there, and hurried to find her father, this time when it seemed so needed, anyway, while usually her father was so busy with things he was involved with that they did not spend much time saying anything to one another. If men had been following her, he should know about this!
    Last edited by GodlyD&D; 08-05-2022 at 01:44 AM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa was a little tense from the rest of the day, she felt like she was being watched even more than usual, and felt the little hairs on her neck rise, and rubbed her neck for a moment and was relieved when the bell rang and she could get out of here quickly.

After running for a while she walked into the big dark house, it was eerily quiet again, all you heard was the big clock ticking in the hall, she walked over for a moment and stared at it and thought for a moment that she saw the clock move, which startled her for a moment and looked around her, and decided to see if her father was in his office, so walked carefully towards the huge wooden sliding doors, which were slightly ajar, giving her the strong smell of could smell incensed, which made her feel slightly lightheaded, and even more that feeling that she was being chased and that people outside in a car were watching her. "Dad? can I come in?" she asked hesitantly, placing her hand on one of the sliding doors
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Her father turned from the device on the desk, next to a stack of papers, a bound book, and a couple of curious bottles. "Allysa! This rare occasion of seeing you here is a surprise! I guess Nina is not in to help with anything right now. I am really sorry my work takes so much of my time that keeps me away from you. But I see you are really distressed! Come here, and tell me what is really on your mind, that you need help with. We shall deal with it."

Allysa's father stood, and brought over toward the desk a cushioned stool where she could sit, on level with him, when he would sit back down. He then looked toward her.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa stopped by the doorway and started picking at her nails, something she always did when she was a little stressed.

She looked hesitantly at the chair for a moment, then walked into the room and looked around her and sat down slowly and looked at her father for a moment, then towards the window, and then got that one strong feeling again that someone out there was on her. waited, causing her to feel a little panic for the first time in her life, which made the small, almost extinguishing fire in her father's hearth burn again.
    “I won’t forgive you. I won’t forget you yet, but I’m going to leave you and move on.” – Hatori Chise

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Allysa's father said, "I am pretty sure there would be something helpful from me for what is really bothering you, but only when you talk to me about what it is." He then followed Allysa's eyes toward the window, and considered. "So you came home a little while ago, and there is something disturbing to you right out there?"

Her father watched out the window a little more, but could see nothing different that would be of any concern.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa heard her father's words, and looked at him, then looked at her black painted nails "It must be nothing, or just something really stupid" and looked back at the window "Do you ever feel like someone chased you all of a sudden?" and she looked at her father again and sighed and was like "Never mind, I'm going to go to the park for a while, I just think I'm imagining, after little accident in the lab at school"

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Her father did not wait and said, "Allysa, the sensation of others coming after you is almost always based on things that are more real than imagination. Tell me where you were having that sensation. Remember, if there is anything to that feeling, you are more secure from it right here than going all that way to the park. Let's figure this out."

Allysa's father tried to show his care in his face, knowing he had not been good at that for a long time.

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Allysa stood still, almost about to leave the room, when she heard the words of her father, the man she was estranged from because she had never heard from him, he only called her on her birthday, and then asked often strange questions.

"It's probably nothing, I must be imagining things after the accident with the gases in the lab, the nurse has already taken blood, and says everything is fine, although I must say she was very stressed, as I say, I guess it's just me, I'm going to the park, to my friends, you don't have to wait for me to eat, I'll eat with my friends"

From the time they lived with her father, Allysa avoided him often, especially at dinner, and being out at night did her good, even though she didn't really do anything at school, and failed a few subjects that she didn't consider important. She was doing okay at school, however, the headmaster was concerned about Allysa because she was behind on her homework, and didn't make friends at school, or join one of the clubs at the school

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Her father abruptly said, "Wait! Allysa! There was an accident, and a school nurse took a sample of your blood?! You must stay! I really think I may be able to tell you what is going on, that there were any who were coming after you! Tell me still exactly what happened, that you can remember."

Slave's fantasy and more
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

"And now all of a sudden you're worried about me? Because a nurse took blood from me, where were you when my mother was found dead in the house, where were you when I was alone at the funeral!" she felt a rage rise and suddenly two candles flew and had an intense flame.

Allysa herself did not realize what she was possibly doing herself, she was now a little too angry with her father, who apparently now suddenly had time for her, and suddenly became seriously concerned, "And as I already said, one of the students made a small mistake that created dangerous gasses and that's all" and she turned to go to her room to get her skateboard, only to find herself getting a little lightheaded
    Last edited by Malyka; 08-21-2022 at 11:36 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast