Thread: 100% Maximum No Chill

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default 100% Maximum No Chill

Hello to all~! I am No_Chill, or you can call me Chill, Chilly, really whatever you want to come up with is fine with me. I have been writing for 18 years (oooff, that makes me feel old) and I really enjoy it. I've roleplayed on and off over the course of those 18 years on various sites and things and managed to stumble across this one. I am hoping to find some new partners that spark creativity within me and I in them.

I come from a time in which roleplays were mostly 'free-form'. Someone would simply post a starter in character and you would choose one of your own characters to answer in kind and the story would just weave itself based on the choices the two of you would make together in the actual roleplay. They were always fun and engaging and I would never turn down something like that, but I have grown to include more plotting with my partners ahead of time.

I am a literate roleplayer and this is where I tend to lose a lot of people. I love to write and I pour my heart and soul into everything I write, therefore my posts can get quite lengthy, but do not despair, for I do not require any specific length from my partners. So long as you don't mind reading a bit from time to time then we will get along swimmingly.

I am a lover of fantasy. Almost all of my OCs have some element of fantasy to it. Fantastical adventures filled with danger, obstacles to overcome (both emotional and phyiscal), and perhaps some connections made along the way are right up my alley. I am all about character development and I like to explore all sides that come with roleplays including the harder times (those are some of my favorites). I too, of course love romance, but I am into the slow burn kind of romance, so be prepared for that. I enjoy fandom roleplays as well, especially AUs of certain universes.

This intro has gone on far too long, so hello. I am happy to be here and hope to interact and meet a lot of you along my journey.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi @No_Chill; and welcome to the forum!

Please have a quick read of our site rules - and once that’s out the way, here are some other links to help you find your way around:

Downtown where you can get to know our members through random conversations and silly posting games

Entertainment section for discussing your favourite hobbies and interests

Here to browse or post group RP requests

Here to browse or post 1x1 RP requests

Feel free to talk to some of the other recent newbies in this section, and don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators (green or purple names) if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners.

And finally, if you like it here, please consider giving RPA your vote on the roleplay site rankings (you can vote every day!)
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Fantasy and romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thank you very much! I already did go through the rules extensively before I even joined. I'm looking forward to seeing the kinds of connections I can make here.

The Grey Lady
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi, all the things.
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for here!
    Thanks to Hayabusa/Ryoku for the set.

Modern, SciFi, Combat, Cooperative, One on One
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Welcome to the forum!
    10/10 for that thiccc introduction post!
    What kind of fantasy do you prefer? I am guessing medieval, knights, wizards and the such.
    The final battle,
    Pain, suffering; overcome,
    by the united.

Ketchup Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Hello, and welcome! Hope to see you around here!

Fantasy and romance
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hannelorian View Post
    Welcome! I hope you find what you're looking for here!
    Thank you, and I too hope that I can find it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kach View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    10/10 for that thiccc introduction post!
    What kind of fantasy do you prefer? I am guessing medieval, knights, wizards and the such.
    Ah yes, thank you. Unfortunately I don't know how to not write a lot. As for the kind of fantasy, I am partial to medieval fantasy, but I have found that I am quiet fond of modern fantasy and it isn't hard to convert characters that were made for medieval fantasy to modern fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    Hello, and welcome! Hope to see you around here!
    Thank you so much!