Thread: Recruiting for It's Not Natural Around Where Jesus Goes

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Default Recruiting for It's Not Natural Around Where Jesus Goes

I will accept any who would willingly roleplay with me in this. The idea came from my thinking in this direction after a request from one new to this forum site called for any interest to roleplay for Mary and Jesus, and then just left, so I could have no other communication about it from that. I thought fantasy could be involved, there would be supernatural occurrences around Jesus much of his life, starting early, according to some accounts. So I will have writing with roleplaying about Jesus coming with his family and some fellow travelers on their return to Galilee. The supernatural things happen, and they deal with figuring out what is happening.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I started writing in a blog on this site, and using story ideas I had for this being shown in that. But I find I don't like sharing my writing in a blog the way it is on this site, where the sequences can only be shown in response comments to a single post that is the blog. It would work as I would like if the writing could be shown in sequential posts, which blogs can be, while they are not, at this site.

I would go further with it in a thread of a forum, but I don't want to do that without any other partnering to roleplay with me, though I have continued writing by myself, when others I expected would still roleplay with me would drop out and not yet post. This is because there are things I really like in the writing that is started that I want to have continue, and I really can write, so others not continuing with me should not have the control that would stop me.

I understand maybe no others here would want any roleplay involving this kind of story, that seems like what had been sought by one coming to this forum site with a roleplay request, who did not stay but left right away, a long while ago now. I would be open to other ideas for roleplay that can include fantasy writing. I just need one or maybe more who respond to actually continue with me, and not leave me alone with it. Almost all threads for roleplaying that I have been involved with, and those are all at this forum site, have been with one or more others there to roleplay at the start who drop away, leaving me there without any to roleplay with.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I cannot see going on with my blog for work on a story for this, which would have to be shared with a series of comments added to the singular blog post. It should be through a thread. I still wanted to leave this open, that any who wanted to might join me in writing for it with roleplay. I can still do so, using what I have shown already, with that blog post with comments adding to it, in an original post for an in character role-playing thread. If I don't do this, I will consider using it to start a new thread in the Creative Writing forum. It would yet be better as a thread, even that way, than as added comments to a blog, the way it is. But I would rather use it in role-playing with another still interested in this, who I wish to hear from.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

While I would really like roleplaying with another who would like that, which I have more time for, with little involvement I generally have around here, I started in Creative writing forum of this site with what I have now in the first post for it: What Child Is This?
    https://role-player.net/forum/showth...7540&p=3115763
    If any who would want to roleplay with me lets me know here, I can stop there, and use what I have in a new thread for us.
    Last edited by GodlyD&D; 10-04-2022 at 01:17 AM.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

I am bumping this as at some time someone who might be interested in this might come to this site looking around, and be interested in this, as happened once when someone posted for an idea like this, but then left before I responded to it. If someone comes and is interested, I have started a thread for it in Creative Writing forum, yet I would prefer roleplaying with someone else interested in this, and I would still paste in what I wrote there into a new thread where we could post roleplaying together, for that.