Thread: Seeking romance rp partner!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Seeking romance rp partner!

Hi, I'm looking for someone who (preferably) has a female character, my character info will be posted below.

Name: Sunstreak

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Sunstreak is an easygoing fellow who loves to read, draw, and play his French horn. He sometimes has difficulty paying attention, but once you have his attention, he'll listen intently, following every detail.

Description: He has orange scales, green eyes and wears a grey hoodie with black shorts.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Hi @Sunstreak_Derg; and welcome to the forum!

Before getting started please read our site rules (including the rules for Mature RPs, if that’s your jam) - and once that’s out the way, here are some other links to help you find your way around, as well as increase your post count and get you upgraded to member status:

Downtown where you can get to know our members through random conversations and silly posting games

Entertainment section for discussing your favourite hobbies and interests

Here to browse or post group RP requests

Here to browse or post 1x1 RP requests

Feel free to talk to some of the other recent newbies in the Intro forum, and don’t be shy about PM-ing one of the moderators (green or purple names) if you have a question or need some help finding writing partners.

And finally, if you like it here, please consider giving RPA your vote on the roleplay site rankings (you can vote every day!)
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I've already introduced myself in the general discussions forum, as I couldn't find a forum for greetings.
    I've also read the site rules.