Thread: an imperfect flower

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    hurt comfort, fandom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Romance an imperfect flower

yes yes cringy ass title i cant come up with names lol, anyways onto the encanto base prompt

isabela madrigal... that name rung a bell for almost anyone in the encanto...a young woman with beauty like non other. flower petals followed her with every step. she had a charming and delicate smile. she kept herself neat and clean looking. everything about her seemed so perfect. every guy wanted to be with her. every girl wanted to be her. and Y/C was no different. the madrigal name its self was well known. it was impossible not to know them. there for. news travels fast. mariano. that name was on loop in y/c head at all times. guzmans. a last name that y/c refused to forget since they first heard about it. since they had first heard about the arranged marrage. they knew it was over now. they knew there was no chance. the girl y/c had been thinking of non stop was about to get married and there was nothing they could do.

RULES:
    id prefer a female character but ill do male too!
    you dont need to know much about encanto since this isnt all that canon
    i need someone whos good with comfort and angst
    understand im new to rping this fandom
    your character MUST be 18+ preferably 20-23, however your irl age doesnt bother me i myself an a minor(14) and prefer to rp with other minors not adults but i will!
    theres going to be ALOT of abuela alma slander in this lol (i hate this bitch)
    i headcanon isabela as an age regressor so that might come into play but maybe not idk ill discuss it with yall maybe
    i have an au based off of the fanfic series "price of perfection" i might discuss that and use it in the rp
    i would like to know triggers before we start but you have no presure to tell me! only if your comfortable!
    THERE WILL NOT BE INCEST IN THIS IF YOUR INTRESTED YOUR CHARACTER MUST BE OUTSIDE THE MADRIGAL FAMILY
    Last edited by maki_rollkawa; 08-29-2022 at 02:49 AM.