Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Child Is This?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Mary looked at her husband, who looked back at her. He said finally, "This is really happening, then." He turned to the young child. "Do you not think that this means we will not go to that big city you saw as soon as we might have."

"It will not have to be the soonest time, when there is an occasion there, but you should have us go the soonest time it can be managed."

"So if we are going to have a new child, it would be after that one is born."

"You will know the right thing to do, when it is time. You have been managing well."

Mary's husband fell silent. Lately, speaking with this child was not like speaking with a child at all. He then said, "Yeshua, are you hungry for a morning meal, now?"

The child nodded and Mary said, "I will have food for us ready right away!" She sprung away right then.

Her husband, still looking at this young child, thought to himself, sometimes he is just like any child. But he doesn't do everything other children do and speaks with understanding things no other children do.

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

It was an important day, besides the news Mary and her husband unexpectedly had about another child to expect. After their breakfast, Mary's husband would be out seeing any of the family still around in this community about working with them.

As they sat and ate together, Yosef said to Mary, "You are staying here for now with our child. Make sure he is not out there where he might talk with any of those soldiers. While you stay here, besides unpacking and cleaning, you should learn anything more from what he says, there will be meaning in it."

Mary said, "I think there is too. But I don't know if I can understand much from it. He says a lot of things that still puzzle me."

"It would not hurt to ask him when there is something puzzling. We want to learn what things there are, to learn."

Yosef left soon after eating quickly. When he was gone, Mary looked at the young child still eating. So little, yet capable of saying knowing things that would be hard to understand. She thought about it, and when the child had almost finished the helping that was given for him, she asked, "Yeshua, do you know how the soldiers seen around here are not here by invitation and they are not here to help us? Do you know already why they are here? How long will this continue?"

Her child said, "The first soldiers were here because they were asked to be sent here. There was another enemy. This happened before you were here. But more were sent since then. You want to say they invaded this country, though. They will still be around a long time, while we are still here. But even they will not last."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Mary wondered, not understanding as much as she wanted to. She responded then, "They won't last, but they will last longer than we will?"

"Not all of them each. But more will be sent in place of those here. We will not be still in this world, but that is not a bad thing itself. Years later where they are sent from cannot keep sending more in their place. But much destruction will come from them before they will not be here anymore. But in that time the kingdom of above will grow here in this world."

Mary did not understand much more yet, but she saw what she could inquire more about. "What is that kingdom you say is above, what is it like?"

"No one can see our God, ever, no one. But those there know where to look for seeing a manifestation of the presence of our God, and they know all things that are seen, there, and here as well, are made from our God. And there things are free from all that goes wrong, which everything here is not free from, with many choosing what things are wrong, that turn from our God."

Mary went on, "And what things are there, where everything is free from what goes wrong?"

"That place is with many very large homes with many nice things in them, and all around there are many very beautiful trees, with many nice fruits, and other nice things grow all around, just by themselves, our God made it all that way. And animals there seem rather different than here, and other creatures are there too. And there is not death there or suffering."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Mary said, "So soldiers will still be here the rest of our lives, until we die, and then we would go there to where everything is free from what goes wrong." She looked at her child, and aware of how little the child was, became concerned. "You know about people having to die, don't you?"

"Many will. Still all who do would not go there. And some don't have to, to still go there. That part isn't really needed, though many will go that way."

Mary responded, "Really? I thought all will die."

Yeshua said, "But it wasn't that way at the start. But people changed things from then."

Mary wondered, and then asked, "Can you say what some animal there is so different, and how?"

"Yes, I can. There is a very unique one. That one is is a lot like a lion. It has six wings though and can fly. And that animal has many eyes."

Mary said, "And that animal really won't kill any that are there? You said everything there is free from what goes wrong!"

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

The child Yeshua went on, "As that one sent earlier has spoken as shown, 'There is no hurt or harm on all my holy mountain.' There is no hurt or harm among all the creatures there, and the inhabitants do not hurt them. It is meant for us to be there, and there were things made to be that way to start with here."

Mary considered. "Things were meant to be that way. It is right for us to live that way as closely as possible. I have heard about that as it was read. It would mean not even wearing clothes!"

"It was not told to any of the people before us, that we had to have clothes on. Clothes are useful and ways to have clothes are provided. But if we have situations where we don't have to have clothes on it is not wrong to just not wear any."

"Like when we wash ourselves, even at the river, and the way the poorest are much of the time."

"Yes, like that, and not just because of being among poorest, you don't have to have clothes on all the time, just as some who were sent to speak what they should from our God."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Some time later Yosef her husband returned home again. He entered, gave his wife who was there a look, and asked, "Why are you not wearing anything now?"

"Our child speaks things to answer still, and I saw that the way it was to start with as it is written is for the way that is better for us now. And wearing clothes is not a part of that."

"And someone else could could come to our home. Right? And so our child is seeing you this way too?"

"Yes, it was his suggestion we should be free this way, he is not wearing clothes now either."

"I can't really understand our child is not innocent. But we can't have others seeing us with it this way, or even talk about it!"

"What do you mean, he is not innocent? I never even notice him doing anything wrong, if I think about it."

"Hmm. That is strange. But to know how we can be naked and without clothes and not be disturbed seeing you means to me that he is not innocent."

"Maybe you should ask him. He is the one with the answers"

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Yosef said, "Anyway I wanted to tell you the news. I went to work with the few of my family still living here, and they explained a bit about constructing the useful things that can be had from pieces of wood, and I already knew a lot about it, and at work I showed them that and how well I soon had pieces cut properly, and attached to other pieces. So they will value me working with them."

"That is wonderful. We don't have to just spend from the coins from the gift of those men from the east."

"Yes, I did not really want to use anything from it. Was it not really for our child, according to what they said?"

"Yes, and it was all precious materials, though I am not sure what some of it was for. But our child should get it all himself, when he is mature for that."

"True, but maybe he is rather mature himself now. If he comes out to speak with us, I will ask him about how he explains he is alright with you going around here without wearing anything."

"Alright, but be ready because when I saw him just a little earlier he did not have anything on him either."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Her husband said, "Well he is still our child, why could I not handle it? But you are a grown woman and you are in the role of being his mother. And you still think it is alright to not have anything on around him?"

"If he tells us this is the way it was meant to be, yes, I should believe that. Even you were ready to believe things he said."

The child came out then from the set apart area where he had been playing, he still held a small toy made to look like a tool. He was not wearing anything either now. He said, "Hello! You should come see, I was making a mountain that reaches high, with things for the people on it!"

"Yeshua, do you not see any problem with any of us not wearing anything? You know it would be a problem to others in the community. And anyone in the community might come over, even to make their greeting."

"We will have time before any do. It is important for any of us to become comfortable with the design our God meant for us. No, the design from our God is not making any problem at all for us. We can all be without clothing for some time, still."

"I will go along with other things you will say our God meant for us. But I am not ready to try being without the clothing I have being on me. And what are you feeling with any one of us without clothing?"

"I am not feeling anything from that. I am happy that one of you, and I think hopefully both of you, and even another one born into our family, can be so comfortable again with the body they are given, as it was meant for them. It is not impure in itself and it is those who are impure who might see wrong things in it that they learned from what some teach."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

He said, "I will not tell you that you are wrong, but I can say there are some who will come here, and even if you stay undressed, at any other times, either or both of you, you both should be dressed with clothes you have for it then when those others do come. I do not think I will join in on that. I cannot feel right about it, even if the design in the beginning is right and we do what is according to any of the rest of it. I have heard there is some sect that talks like that."

The child said, "Then come see the high mountain. I made it! Come, and see!"

Mary said, "I will be preparing our food. But you both can go to it. Tell me about it afterwards."

Her husband went then where their little child, remaining without any clothes on, led in the separate space past an opening to it. Mary then heard her husband exclaim, "O most high!! How is this possible?"

The child could be heard saying again, "I made it."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Mary called out, "What is wrong in there?"

Her husband called out, "He put his blankets and all our blankets over the stands, but we do not have anything here that high, and this shape with the blankets he used reaches higher up then anything we have! It is way up there, and I know we do not even have that much room in our place!"

Mary answered, "That isn't even possible!" She put down everything there where she was getting started, and went through the opening to the separated space, and looked as her eyes adjusted to what she saw. Strangely, if she followed the lines of the room it was seen to reach as high as it always did. But this built structure reaching up to the top of this room like a slender mountain was visibly going much higher, to reach that top of this room, which right there seemed far more distant."

She said, "It is a trick to the eyes! Isn't it?!"

Her husband said, "That is what I would say. But how? How did our child even do such a thing that tricks our eyes?!"

She looked at her child. "How did you do this?"

"I wanted a mountain. I had the blankets and furnishings here to make it, and I just worked at making it like I knew I could, and I have a mountain now. Isn't it great?"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast