Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What Child Is This?

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Mary said, "Yes. But what are we to do? Do you think we are to have her take them back with her? She came to see me and have the chance to meet you."

"And she does. She will now know there is a higher will for me to follow, and it would be for you and others. She knows now more about me than she does about most people in this village."

"Yeshua! You are really only a little child. You only turned five a little time ago. And you do not even talk like a child." Mary turned to her friend and close relative, Elishifa. "He really is like this a lot and it is hard for me to understand. But he is not like anyone else."

Elishifa said, "I an not hurt. I will take these things back. He is not hungry, anyway. But sometime maybe I can hear something about the different way he thinks is important explained to me."

Mary said, "You might come again and hear him. But don't be surprised that you might not really understand what he is telling us."

"Well as you say he just turned five."

"Yes, but it is not that, which I mean. I can't dismiss what he says, Elishifa. He does things with control that we cannot see how he does, and that he just turned five does not help me understand it with anything he says."

Salvation in Fantasy
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)

Elishifa just said, "Really?"

Mary said, "You really should hear him yourself. And he let me know he wants to talk with any in my family coming over. Just take that stuff back. I know you meant well. And come back here as soon as you can make it again. I want to still see you and talk with you. But you should have a chance to hear him. I can't describe it, but he should be heard."

Elishifa nodded, and then left taking the things she brought to share. Mary turned, and when the open way was closed, she said, "Yeshua, you know that was hard for me to turn her back. She would talk with when you let her come."

The child said, "She will come again, and shortly, she just should not have those things brought to us. I would speak of the higher will for us that would not be compromised here. It is for her to hear too. She will just not be back before another from your family is coming. But he will not be a stranger."

Mary looked at her child, and tried to figure out if she could understand him. There was then another knock at the doorway. She went there and opened up. "Oh, it is Uncle Baruch! Yes, this is no stranger!"

He said, "Yes, I am no stranger. Why would I be?"

"Yeshua says things that might be difficult to understand. He said it would not be a stranger coming now. But none who come are a stranger to me. He meant you are not a stranger to him. You met each other before."

"Of course. Might I come in?"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567