Page 144 of 691 FirstFirst ... 94142143144145146194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 6906

Thread: What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora nodded her head and sighed a little. She closed her eyes for a moment. “Are you lying to me?” She asked him softly, knowing how he was.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He sighed softly and brought the bowl back to her, placing a spoon on the bedside table for her. "...I'm okay for now. But I probably won't be for long."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora sighed and looked at him with saddened eyes. “Please, stop lying.” She said and then grabbed the food. “Why do you lie to me?” She asked him and took a bite of the soup. “Thanks for the soup.”

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I'm not lying," he said softly, sitting down on the edge of her bed, but giving her space to eat. "I've learned to live with hunger. I'm okay in this moment. That's the truth. But I've just escaped that madman's basement, so it won't be long before I need more. I just don't know what to do. You're sick, and I don't want to put you in danger."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora listened to him and slowly ate her soup. “I just don’t get why you won’t just let me feed you before you het desperate is all.” She said and then sat her bowl back onto the nightstand. She then turned his head to look at her face. She looked him dead in the eyes and in a serious tone she said. “I’m tired of us fighting over my blood. I know how much blood my body can handle.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her, and couldn't help but glance at her neck. "...I'm not trying to fight you. I just worry. I don't want you to hurt, and I saw what that needle did to you."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora sniffled and this time angry tears came to her eyes. “And I get that, but you aren’t getting where I am coming from.” She spoke to him with a stressed voice. “You wait too long to have some of my blood that YOU end up hurting me.” She said and then grabbed her bowl of soup. “I love you, but you are just so hard headed.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He looked at her with hurt in his eyes. "...I end up hurting you because YOU force me to feed without preparation," he countered. "How many times have you put your wrist to my mouth despite me trying to stay away? Didn't I go to all possible lengths to get us the equipment with the blood bags? Didn't I always beg you to get out of the room before I fed from them?" He stood up and took a step away from her. "I don't want to hurt you, but you're refusing to see me for what I am, Fora! I'm a monster, and I can't fight that, no matter how much I love you or how much you believe in me! As soon as I taste your blood I'll be an animal, and nothing more." He ran a hand through his hair. "...So you need to be willing to hurt me back. Either let me be hungry until you feel better, which I can handle if you let me... Or make me feed, but be prepared to stab me to make me stop."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora listened to him in dead silence. She then looked away as tears came to her eyes. Her heart pounding hard in her chest. She gave him a side glance before letting her tears fall. She didn’t know what to say to him at this point. She saw his points and knew there was no reason to continue fighting with him. She slowly stood up and shook her head. “I think it would be best for me to be alone when I feed you.”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam watched her, feeling increasingly bad about his outburst with her feeling sick, but he couldn't take his words back. They were the truth. He was a monster, and the sooner she accepted that, the better. He sighed softly when she spoke and nodded, turning away. "...Okay, I'll... I'll go. I'm sorry."

Page 144 of 691 FirstFirst ... 94142143144145146194 ... LastLast