Page 150 of 691 FirstFirst ... 100148149150151152200 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 6906

Thread: What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora nodded her head and looked at Sam. “I’m okay. What about you?” She asked him softly. She then stood up to grab her purse so they could leave. “How’s your hand?” She whispered.

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"It's fucked," he muttered, breathing heavily. "And frankly, so am I. Just... Go, go home. I'll meet you there."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned and looked at him. He was mad at her. She nodded her head slowly and stood up. Once she was in her car, she started to cry. She didn’t ask to get sick. She didn’t want to be sick. Once she made it home, she went to their basement. She cut on the lights, made her way to a chair in the corner and continued to cry.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam pulled his hood and mask back on and left the hospital as quickly as he could, heading straight for his truck. He got in, let out a frustrated scream, and started the drive home, only using one hand. He didn't know what to do. They needed to wait for the test results, but in the meantime he'd be starving. He'd try to attack Fora the first chance he got. Perhaps it would be best for him to lock himself up until she was better, or... stay away from her. He was tempted to just drive off, but he had said he would meet her at home. So he made his way home and carefully stepped inside. "Fora....?" he called out softly.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

A few minutes before he got there, her crying came to a stop. Though as soon as she heard his voice she started crying again. He was going to yell at her. He was going to tell her this was all her fault. She had to fix this, but she didn’t know how to. “I am in the basement…” She said between her sniffles.
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 04-02-2023 at 01:57 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He heard her crying and followed the sound to the basement. He gave a gentle knock on the door before opening it, though he didn't go inside. "Fora... Hey, come on out of there... You should be in bed."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora sniffled and shook her head. “Y-You are m-mad at m-me.” She cried and pulled her knees up to her chest. “Y-You are h-hungry and I c-can’t feed you.” She then started to go into a coughing fit.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

He frowned and slowly sat down in the open door. "I'm not mad," he said softly." If anything at all, I'm hurt that you'd think I stopped loving you. But most of all I'm... worried."

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora sniffled and wiped her eyes. “But our curse, what if you don’t love me the way you thought you did?” She asked him softly. She then slowly stood up. “I’m gonna be okay.” She whispered and took a small step towards him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"I do love you though," he said softly, and his eyes widened a little when she got closer. He scooted back, but accidentally leaned on his burned hand and cursed in pain.

Page 150 of 691 FirstFirst ... 100148149150151152200 ... LastLast