Page 174 of 691 FirstFirst ... 124172173174175176224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 6906

Thread: What Were You Thinking? 1X1 With NoviDome [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned a little and cocked her head. “Oh no. Oh NO!” She then bolted out of the room and up the stairs to her room. She then quickly came back down with her vampire and elf book. “Was it this book?”

He shook his head. “I didn’t, but what was I to do she-“ He was cut off by the panic in his daughters voice. “I had no clue where she was.”

March Member of the Month
    Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam stood up when he heard Fora yell and he watched as she frantically showed her mother the book. The older elf frowned and looked it over. "It definitely looks like it... why? What is this?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned and looked it over. “It’s a guide for elves and vampires who are bound to each other. Let me ask you. I’m sure I know the answer. He never bit you, did he?” She asked as she started to turn pages in the book.

Action, adventure, romance, fantasy, horror, and I always like to try new things :)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

She frowned and shook her head. "No... I offered a couple times but he always refused, especially after he found this... Why?"

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned a little and kept turning pages. She then gasped a little. “As if we need another issue. SAM!” She said and got up, rushing back into the room. “You said you had a friend that knows about this stuff. Do you know how he knew about this stuff?” She asked and looked at her mother with a look to come into the room.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam looked between the two women and frowned. "No, I... He never told me. Why, what's going on?"
    "Explain yourself, Fora," her mother demanded as she walked into the room.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora handed Sam the book. “It says in this book that vampire who have found this book. Which means this one must be an updated copy.” She ran a hand through her wig. “Turns out that certain vampires are teaming up to capture elves.”
    Last edited by Clucky Has Arrived; 05-26-2023 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam frowned and read the passage she had pointed out. "So... That would explain Roger's aggression towards me too..."
    "Fora, explain all this," her mother demanded, snatching the book from Sam's hands.

Romance
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Fora frowned a little and looked at her mother. She then shoved her back at little. Showing her effect of the boundness. “Don’t snatch from him! He didn’t do anything. Read the book, mother.” She said and then turned to Sam to start rubbing his head. “Are you alright, sweet guy?”

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Sam looked at her and took her hand. "Yeah, I'm okay," he said softly. Her mother huffed and started reading the chapter with a deepening frown. She slowly sank down onto the couch as realisation dawned on her. So the vampire she used to know... He must have learned about this. Could it be that... She covered her mouth and shook her head. He must have left to protect her. To save her freedom. Tears started filling her eyes and she glanced up at her husband. Her eyes then drifted to Sam, though, and turned angry all over again. What that vampire had done for her... Sam clearly hadn't done for Fora. "...You cursed my daughter," she muttered through clenched teeth, putting the book aside and getting up. "I knew it! I knew it was all trickery! She's not really in love with you, she's just under your spell!"

Page 174 of 691 FirstFirst ... 124172173174175176224 ... LastLast